Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud amused chuckle as he hears Noemi’s comment and raises his hand up to wave to her, walking away, following the other new recruits to the lecture hall* *”Should I be worried then? I’ve already been briefed beforehand with a lot of my lesson plans, but if I get told again, I will take the lecture as an opportunity to snatch some free sleep. Or at least talk to you. The telepathic link is much clearer here, I’d forgotten the clarity of it over the years when we were far apart.”*

Supervisor: Ah… *places his hands at his sides again, frowning slightly as he doesn’t get a handshake from Noemi* The four that are being cared for under my supervision are all very healthy, each one growing in a very prodigious manner. Their natural talents are already beginning to shine through. *grins, seeming proud, but it is more a sense of self-achievement than pride in the actual children themselves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, come on, Sephiroth. It has not been that long since we’ve been together. It was only about three months ago that they last had us meet during one of my heat cycles.~ *sighs at the thought of such events* ~Anyway, yea, you can probably easily ignore all of his words, but sleeping will be hard. The Commander tends to have everyone stand at attention while he speaks, so unless you’re exceptionally adept at sleeping while standing with your eyes open, you won’t get much. Still, we can speak as much as you want.~ *frowns at the Scientist’s words* You know, one should take pride in their own progeny and not smirk about and say that someone else’s progeny is great. *snorts* You did no work to bring out their talents, those are thanks to Sephiroth and myself. So, stop being so cocky concerning the babysitting job that you have been handed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Supervisor: *frowns at her* I apologise for upsetting you, madam. I believe that you understood some time ago about what will happen to your offspring. If that is the way you feel about the projects, then you do not have to find out about how they are doing.

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, they’re making us stand up… looks like no nap for me.”* *lines up with the other boys and sighs with boredom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at the supervisor* I was referring to your undo self-smuggness, sir. As I said, there is nothing for you to be personally prideful about, you are only an overpaid babysitter. However, I am quite glad to hear that my children are doing fine. What tasks do you have them doing? *mentally turns her attention to Sephiroth even though she remains actively engaged with the supervisor* ~Yep, that sounds like the Commander’s way. He likes being strict in military protocol. Be glad you’re not in the room with alternating view screens. In that room, you need to turn left and right depending on what screen they decide to use. I think it’s just a torture device.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Supervisor: *ignores the comments about his smugness* The children are healthy and growing wonderfully, better than we’d ever hoped. The oldest ones are near four years old now. They’re at a 6th grade reading level and they’re doing very simple algebra. They’re very intelligent children and they’ll make fine tactical officers one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at the supervisor’s words* That is good to hear. What of the girl who was born with wings? You people are not tormenting her with tests on her wings, are you? *scowls at the thought of such tests* ~Sephiroth, has these scientists given you information as to the status of our children as this one is giving me? If not, are there any specific questions that you need answered?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Supervisor: The girl with wings… *thinks for a moment* Ah! Yes yes, I know of her. I do not manage her growth and well-being, however. She’s with one of the other branches back on Sephiroth’s planet. They don’t touch her wings, I can assure you of that. They don’t wan to harm them.

Sephiroth: *”They don’t tell me much… I just want to know how many there are. I got placed in with one of my sons from one of the females I bred with, I imagine I have many more children than I do with you alone…”* *sighs* *”I miss the poor child. I was his only companionship.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns* I see. Well, I am glad to hear that her wings are not being overly scrutinized. They need time to stregthen and develop. *mutters* I know that much about dragon wings.. *sighs then looks at the supervisor once more* Which exact children are in your care? ~Well, I was just told that the one child of ours that was born with wings has not been too disturbed. I cannot say much more concerning her. Do you wish for me to inquire about the child that you left behind?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Supervisor: I am not allowed to give you too much information, please understand that. I can only release to you what is already public and known. I am only authorised to tell you that there are four children under my care, all of them from yourself.

Sephiroth: *”I just want to know how he is… that’s about it. I can’t really say much for the others. I don’t really know how many there are…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Very well then, I shall inquire about my offspring from higher levels than you. I should have little problem accessing such information being that I support the project. There is absolutely no reason for them to deny such simple information to me. I can even give advice if they allow it. *snorts* Do you have any information as to the boy that Sephiroth left behind on Gaea? ~I can’t say for certain how many ther eare of yours either. However, I know for certain how many times I’ve been pregnant. I have about 20 children by this time. Luckily, I haven’t had to go through labor for any of them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight shocked noise, receiving odd glances from the boys around him in the line* *”Twenty!? How on earth did you manage to conceive that many? Have they been forcing you to have sex with lots of males every time you go on heat then?”* *frowns and stands at attention, trying to hide his expression*

Supervisor: Ah, Micheal? He was the infant that Sephiroth had been placed in with, as companionship. He was fit, healthy, and very strong. The boy was doing great when we left. He will be placed in with some new company shortly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods in approval of the scientist’s statements concerning the boy’s status* That is good to hear. I’d hate to hear that your people made him accustomed to companionship then stole it away from him completely at such a young age. Well, I must return to my apartment. I should prepare things for Sephiroth’s arrival. *turns her back on the supervisor* ~Yes, Sephiroth, you knew that as well as I did that I was entertained by several males while I was in heat. In addition, they have me taking fertility drugs that are supposed to improve the chances or pregnancy or multiple pregnancies. Not all these encounters were considered to be successful though. Some of the males have been critically injured thanks to their encounter with me.~ *smuggly grins* ~Especially if they tried to stay around after I recovered my senses. Oh, you’d be happy to know that the one named “Micheal” is going to be reassigned a new roommate soon. I wasn’t able to gather any more information though.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”That’s alright, Noemi. You did what you could, and I thank you for that much at least.”* *continues to stand there, looking bored through most of the induction period. He remains standing there for all of the time, just listening to what will happen, what is required of them, so on. After it is over and they are dismissed, they are issued room key cards to their appropriate dorm areas. Seph glances at his card and frowns* *”Noemi? Was my new room setup organized? I was just handed a card, and well… I don’t know if I’m with the recruits, or with you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~You’re welcome, Sephiroth. I wanted to know about the children as well. I don’t want them to be given mal treatment just because they are the second batch…~ *frowns in thought* ~As for the rooming situation, I’m not certain. I didn’t hear any definite answer from that scientist. Maybe you should speak to him again. Or, you can tell me what number is on that card.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns it over and frowns* *”4-14. Does it mean anything to you?”* *listens to some of the other boys talking about their own cards and inches closer to them, silent for several moments as he listens to them try to work it out for themselves* *”Level four, room eleven?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at what Sephiroth just told her* ~Go speak to your team again. If they don’t give you authorization to room with you then, just head to my apartment anyway. I’ll give you directions when you’re ready. But for now, concentrate on speaking to those scientists and get them to follow through with their word.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll speak with them… where are you situated anyway? Maybe I can just go to your apartment, that is, if there’s not automatic authorization there.”*sighs and approaches his superiors, then begins to talk with them, handing them his card*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Don’t you remember the building I showed you during the tour? I’m stayin in apartment building B, block number 3 on the first floor. It’s one of the bigger apartments.~ *enters her apartment then begins to move about her furniture a bit, awaiting Sephiroth’s arrival*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to talk with his superiors for some time longer, moving to sit on the sidelines after their conversation is done* *”They said they need to make a few re-arrangements, or something like that…”* *sighs*

*Maybe five minutes later, the phone in Noemi’s apartment begins to ring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up with curiousity as she hears the phone ring then rushes over to it* I wonder who that is.. *shrugs and picks up the receiver* Hello? ~I hope that they finish those re-arrangements soon. It’d be a hassle to move all your stuff about twice.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the voice of one of Sephy’s medical crew can be heard on the other side of the phone* Ah, is this Lady Noemi? I am Doctor Lister and I have been managing the one known as Sephiroth, whom is our oldest member of his project. I would just like to inform you that this conversation is being recorded. I was also curious to know if you desire to house Sephiroth in your dormatory? He has expressed desire to have his living quarters with, or around yours, if possible. The team has agreed that it would be good for him as he desires social contact and to be around others. It would also further assist continued breedings between yourselves. Would you allow the prescense of the boy in your quarters?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes, thinking of how stupid and incepid the science team are. She remembers quite clearly mentioning that she welcomed Seph’s presence in her appartment earlier on when she discussed her children with him. Still, she doesn’t insult the man on the phone and simply answers* Yes, of course. Sephiroth and I both would enjoy being back together. And, might I add, that we won’t hesitate to have sex with each other.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Lister: Ah, very good. I shall forward this telephone conversation onto the appropriate authorities and the changes to Sephiroth’s permissions will be organized right away. Forgive the abrupt phonecall and question with an obvious answer, but your response was needed as evidence to your consent. Thank you for your time. *hangs up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *allows herself a soft sigh as she hangs up her own phone* Damn idiots… Oh well. *returns to rearranging her belongings. Even though there are not many things there but a few scarce weapons and several books, not to mention the furniture, Noemi doesn’t want to make it so that Sephiroth would have no place to put his own belongings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *comes up to the level of the apartment after approximately ten minutes have passed from the time of the phonecall, carrying a box of clothes and other personal equipment. He sets the box down on the ground beside him, then he knocks on the door, waiting for Noemi to answer*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.