Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *She reaches forward to set her hands on his scalp before very gently kneading her fingers into his hair* And I’m glad that it never works. *smirks* Your head is just too stubborn and complex for them to ever manipulate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not neccesarily a good thing, Noemi. *frowns, but leans against her as she massages his scalp* The more I resist, the harder they’re going to try eventually. And if I keep that up… I might not get to have any free-will at all in the end. Did you ever think about something like that? *sighs* Seferia will fix you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances down at the top of his head. She then releases a soft rumbling snort* Yes, I understand that. However, I hope that never happens. I live your sense of will. It is quite endearing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Well… I need to keep it in check or they will do what I predicted. I’m not aspiring to be some mindless robot so I better keep my mouth shut and just hope for the best. Right? *lowers his head again and sighs* You must be pretty lonely being cooped up like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I can be just as lonely out there, Sephiroth. As I just told you a few minutes ago, I am the enemy. The scales on my shoulder and other places have given me away. *shakes her head* There are few who have reached out the speak to me, let alone befriend me. *she then grins* But I am never lonely when I have your company.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, you can blame the scientists who put us together. Both of us were bred for various aspects of this war. I suppose it only made sense to put us together. They probably always had intentions to breed us, so it made sense to make us friends.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You did not know that? We were roomed together since the moment of your birth solely for that purpose. It was decided that we would mate even while you were still in the womb. Both Gast and Kerash told me that when I saw your pregnant mother and asked what was going on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, not seeming terribly impressed* I didn’t know I was alloted for breeding with you since before my birth. That’s actually quite pathetic… *snorts* Especially considering they distribute my sperm all over the complex like some kind of free candy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Well, neither Gast nor Kerash are still here, so the plan may have changed. But yes, I got to see your mother several times, and I was told by Kerash how you’d be my new roommate and whatnot. *she gently scratches the top of his head* I don’t think that the plan worked out terribly.

Seferia: *takes note that her ship is preparing to dock at the academy’s station. She then moves back toward the living quarters. Soon after, she moves into the room where she had last seen Kalysto and Rhyderi* You two will be coming with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It didn’t work out badly but the fact that you knew my mother is a bit… well. Weird. *closes his eyes as she scratches his head* Try not to claw my scalp off. *smirks*

Rhyderi: *is sitting on a chair out in the open, playing with buttons on a table, waving his hand through various holographic maps. He completely ignores Seferia and continues to play, seeming fascinated by the illusion, wondering why there’s no magic coming from it*

Kalysto: *is well hidden under one of the beds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I didn’t know her too well. I mean, I was only four, Sephiroth. *shakes her head* As much as I matured at a faster rate than you did, I did not mature that quickly. *she then grins at him* What if I want to tear off your scalp and eat your brains?

Seferia: *glances at the two brothers. She then snorts before loudly speaking up* We are docking, you two will be coming with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What?? *stares at Noemi, then tries to playfully push her away, laughing* At first I would resist you like this. But then you would overpower me. Helpless, I would lie there, while you pin me down by my limbs and nibble away at my brains. So, while I wouldn’t initially consent, maybe I would once I have been turned into a mindless vegetable. If I could survive without my brain that is. Some of our colleagues certainly can!

Rhyderi: Yeah, docking. Coming with you. *continues to swoosh his hand in the illusion, then opens his palm, sparking the tiniest amount of firey magic. He manages to set the magazines on the table ablaze, then yelps and leaps back away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *happily chuckles as well as Sephiroth pushes her away. She then opens up her wings before moving toward him again. As she reaches him, she embraces him in a hug that involves wrapping him in both her arms and her wings* Hmm… Yes, we don’t want you to become like those idiots, do we?

Seferia: *blinks as she notices the fire. She then glances at Rhyderi for a brief moment before she quickly casts a spell to smother out the oxygen in the area surrounding the fire. Once that is done, she walks toward the small elf* It seems that I need to tell our technicians to fortify the fire retardant properties of our sleeping quarters. *glances at the bed* You too, smaller one. We’re leaving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I do, kill me and make a clone out of me. And neuter it, because I’m sick of being bred from. The class-mates who know of it call me the luckiest male alive… a couple of them have asked to see into one of the restricted rooms around the facility. *snorts and leans into the hug*

Rhyderi: *stares back at Seferia* I didn’t mean to… it was.. *points to the magazine* It caught fire by itself!

Kalysto: *remains hidden under the bed, not moving for anything*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I fear that I do not have the power to make such demands. We both know that. *sighs and rubs the tip of her snout against the top of Sephiroth’s head in an affectionate manner* You have me, doesn’t that count you as the luckiest male alive?

Seferia: I did not say you were in trouble. The fire was an accident, that was clear as day. However, these ships and their contents are meant to be as fire retardant as possible. Hence, I will need to report to the staff that inspects the ship that they have not done a good enough job. *she then kneels down beside the bed before she reaches out to grasp onto Kalysto* This is your stop.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to loudly yell and scream as he’s dragged out, making such a loud ruckus that anyone would think he’s being tortured or killed* Let go of me! Let go of me! I want to go home! Your flying house means nothing to me!! NOTHING!!

Rhyderi: *sighs* Forgive him. He’s young and frightened.

Sephiroth: It certainly makes me something. *stays still for her, purring lightly at the show of affection* Certainly something… though I don’t quite know what. *closes his eyes* My neural implants show Seferia’s IDent close by. Like, within close travelling distance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *ignores the screams and just firmly lifts up Kalysto before cradling him in her arms. She then straightens up before nodding at Rhyderi* Yes, I understand. This is not the first youth that I have been around. *her ears flick in irritation at the ruckus that Kalysto is making. Still, she remains stoic as she heads out of the ship* Follow.

Noemi: Mmm.. *nods* Hopefully she’ll be able to guide me. I know you want the real me back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods, looking sheepish* I’m sorry, but I prefer you in a manner I can deal with. The dragon.. not so much. *pauses* Seferia is leaving her ship now. You’ll have an audience with her within the hour, no doubt. Do you wish to go over there and speak with her?

Kalysto: *tries to struggle out of Seferia’s clutches, loudly screaming in protest and fear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It is ok, I understand, Sephiroth. However, I am glad that you have steeled yourself into at least accepting me like this. *she then shakes her head* No, she knows where our room is. She can come here.

Seferia: *completely ignores Kalysto’s screams and continues to carry him. Soon enough, she exits the ship then enters the main foyer for the docking bays* I have a meeting to attend to. However, seeing as though this is not the atmosphere to leave younglings in, you two will come with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to wail and cry out of genuine fear, hopelessly whapping Seferia’s arms in his attempts to make her let go of him*

Rhyderi: Alright, but… *quickly follows after her* He’s really scared of you…

Sephiroth: Well that is a pretty lazy attitude to take. She is coming all this way, and you want room-service? *shakes his head though it is clear he is amused by the smirk on his face* Being a dragon and getting things to your room has made you lazy. Heh. *flicks her arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth. After a moment, a small grin forms on her lips* Well, would you rather I go out there and have every two-bit marine stick their rifle in my face? *she then suddenly moves in to hug Sephiroth* Anyway, sometimes being pampered is good.

Seferia: *momentarily glances down at Kalysto before shrugging* I cannot change his fear. Nor can I state that I am unused to the reaction. *she continues to lead Rhyderi through the complex. Eventually, she knocks on Sephiroth’s door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is still screaming with fear and grief as Seferia carries him to Sephiroth’s door. He would still scream when the door is opened, not seeming to care how much of a fuss he’s making. He soon winds himself up so much, he begins retching inbetween screams, threatening to throw up*

Sephiroth: Well no, Noemi. But you shouldn’t be a shut-in either, huh? Go out a bit. *opens the door, unimpressed at the loud noise he hears. He raises both eyebrows in surprise as he opens the door to Seferia, then steps aside* Come in! Come in, please. We’ve been expecting you for some time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *pins her ears back due to the intensity of Kalysto’s cries. Still, she doesn’t let go of the elf child. Once she receives the invitation from Sephiroth, she nods at him before softly speaking* My apologies for bringing these children. They are stow-aways. I cannot leave them unattended. *after stepping into the room, she sets Kalysto down in the nearest chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *quietens only for a moment to cough, sniffling* I want to go home… *resumes his crying all over again, pinning his ears back as far as they go. Once seated in the chair, he curls up, foetal-style*

Rhyderi: *moves over to his brother, looking a little hopeless as he reaches out to pat his back* Don’t be such a crybaby. Nobody likes the noise.

Sephiroth: *snorts* You should have taken them to the orphanage sector. I suggest taking them there afterwards… *he moves over to Seferia and nods* I’m glad you came, though. *he nods to Noemi* We could really use your help fixing her. She got herself stuck in that form and we called you as soon as it happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia promptly shook her head to Sephiroth’s suggestion as to what she should have done. While Sephiroth’s words had merit, the plan simply would not work.

“I was given the impression that you wanted me to arrive as soon as possible,” the black feline explained with finality. “So, I felt that it was improper to make any stops between my ship and here. Hence, the children had to come with me. I shall take them with me once I leave again. Now, what exactly is the problem that you desired to have me look at?”

Meanwhile, Noemi hung out in the back area of her quarters. Upon hearing the wailing elf, she slowly moved forward toward the chair that he was sitting on. The hybrid dragon glanced down at the little boy before she reached out to pat his head.

“Settle down,” she requested.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.