Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine… *puffs out his chest, making a loud threatening growling sound* I should attack his mind. It’d probably pop like an overcharged lightbulb! *pulls away from Noemi, then picks up a piece of toast, sitting down again* Bastard…. *snarls and angrily bites into his food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *releases a deep sigh and reaches over to gently caress her friend’s left hand* ~Please, don’t let those words get to you. Those like him are going to be in the majority, I assure you. However, if you keep your mind sound, work hard, and prove yourself superior by evidence of your acts and not violence, those words will become just a silent buzz in the background. Don’t let them bother you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s just.. such an insult, Noemi.”* *snarls* *”We’re the first of our kind on this planet, with at least 30 more of my biological offspring planned to join our ranks when they grow.”* *snorts* *”Aside from a few biological differences, we’re exactly the same. Only I’m way more intelligent…”* *just sits there, continuing to eat his breakfast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, I know all of that, Sephiroth. However, there will always be those who fear us because we are different. And because they fear us, they try to put us down with insults.~ *glances at his face* ~Just keep these thoughts in your head. They insult us and call us freaks because they know that they are inferior to us. And with that knowledge, you have power.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”It just seems ungrateful though. I mean, I’ve been deprived of my natural birth mother and raised in a laboratory for my entire life until I came here. I was born and bred for combat – and to help save us all, to help liberate us all from the forces that threaten our survival.” *growls* *”One day Noemi, we’re going to save that guy. And all he wants to do to us is ridicule us?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* ~Yes, that is just the way things are. You should know by now that life is not fair. Hell, your father alone proved how much of a bitch living is.~ *finishes off her plate then slides her hand under the table before setting it on Sephiroth’s thigh* ~At least we have each other. Just imagine what life would be like if one of us never existed.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Pretty damn grim if you ask me.”* *soon finishes off his breakfast then rises to his feet to place his plate on a tray meant for dirty plates* *”I’ll see you later then? I have my own training to vanish off to shortly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at him and gives him a small grin* ~Yes, I know, First Year.~ *winks at him* ~I can assure you that I’ll be counting the milliseconds until this evening’s dinner. I highly doubt that we’ll be able to manage having lunch at the same time..~ *stands up herself to toss away her left-overs. Not long afterwards, she heads off to her own flight-simulation classes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, I don’t expect to be back here by the time you’re having lunch. They want me to train with some guys, and for a number of hours. They want me to rack up six hours of sparring alone with higher ranked soldiers here just to see how well I’d do. Personally I think they’ve just ordered it to see how much their soldiers here are slacking off.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Six hours of sparring? Yes, that does sound like an exhibition.~ *Snorts at the very thought* ~I hope they don’t do that to you on a constant basis. You will need to actually do school work eventually and learn tactics and leadership skills.~ *shakes her head at the thought* ~Perhaps you should have tried to go after the Naval side instead of the Marines after all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m sure it’ll get done in due time. For the time being I guess they just want to see how good I am. Compared to their other idiots, that is. I’m not arguing against it, I don’t want to do a bunch of lessons and theory work.”* *grunts* *”I’ll be a leader in time. And I don’t want to be a pilot, I’m fine with what I am doing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Alright, Sephiroth. But I hope you realize that you will never be a grunt soldier. At the very least, you will graduate as a Second Lieutenant when you graduate from the academy.~ *Grins at him* ~And if I recall the scores of the idiot who insulted you earlier, he might not even graduate at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What a waste of resources. Why bother joining if you’re only going to fail or drop out again? The academy shouldn’t waste it’s time on people like that. I certainly wouldn’t. His desire to pick on those who are different from him is going to be his downfall.”* *snorts as he heads into the area where he’s supposed to be this morning* *”Second Lieutenant? I want to aim for something higher than that, Noemi.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Some guys just think that their parents money will get them everywhere. Trust me, if that idiot didn’t have a cash cow, as they say, at his home, he would be just another grunt in the armed forces.~ *chuckles at Seph’s proclamation* ~I was referring about your starting position when you graduate from this school, Sephiroth. At the very least, you can’t be any lower than a Second Lieutenant when you receive your diploma and actually enter the war.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Ah, I see. I want to join them as soon as possible though. I want some comrades and some charges I can care for and watch over. I want to fight alongside you also. I want to protect everyone here and serve, and do the best job I can. The thrill of the fight excites me, it drives me. I will serve even when death is bearing down upon me across the sharp edges of a dragon’s toothed jaws.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *a deep frown forms on her lips as she listens to Sephiroth speak of his own death* ~Sephiroth, do me a favor and don’t speak in such a manner again. You will not die fighting a dragon. You are strong and powerful. You cannot die because of one of them. Do not let the thought even cross your mind again.~ *takes a seat in her aviation class and prepares to listen to the lesson* ~For now, concentrate on your schooling and stop talking to me. You will need all your concentration if you are going to show off your prowless to those other boys.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends half of his day training with higher ranked soldiers, both in unarmed combat, and swordfighting. He also spends another hour learning how to load and unload weapons such as rifles, plasma weapons, and various other handheld devices. He also learns about how to reload guns within battle ships as well as how to target and fire them. After those lessons are over he moves into his next class, scowling in irritation as he’s becoming tired*

Seferia
    Keymaster

At first, the class starts with all the new recruits sitting on a stand of bleachers which sit just on the edge of a large, outdoor obstacle course which is clearly designed for more than just humanoids. Several of the recruits whisper to each other, wondering what is going to happen and where their instructor is. However, the wait is soon ended as a loud mechanical growl begins to fill the air. Not long after the noise starts, a green military jeep flies out over a ramp and lands directly into the middle of the field. As soon as it lands, the vehicle skids to a stop and swivels to face the recruits.

Once the jeep comes to a stop, a large caucacion male in red armor steps out of the jeep and walks toward the recruits.

“Welcome to your introduction to terrain vehicles for the armed forces, ladies! My name is Sargent Sarge and I am going to be instructing you on our glorious fleet of transportation devices. Front and center, on the double!”

The man circles about the vehicle he brought in then speaks in a bragging voice. “This, here, is our new light-reconnaissance vehicle. It has 4-inch Armour Plating; Mag… Bumper Suspension; a mounted machine gunner position, and total seating for three. Gentlemen! This is the M12 LRV! I like to call it the ‘Warthog’. Any questions, ladies?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *enters the outdoor area, glaring at the obstacle course on the field with an air of disdain. He moves into the area, and sits down on a bleacher, sighing to himself. He jerks his head up as he hears the engine growl and watches curiously as the jeep flies through the air, landing down on the field. He slowly shakes his head as the Sargeant introduces himself, and sighs* There aren’t really any ladies here… Sargeant Sarge? *snorts and rises to his feet with the other recruits to stand where directed. When the man finishes speaking, he lowers his head slightly* Sir, why is it called a worthog? And where are the ladies in this group?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: *pulls a large cigar out of his upper right breast pocket then glowers down at Sephiroth* Why, I’m staring right at them, butterscotch. All you greenhorns here. Hrmph. *paces infront of the Warthog then calls out* Any more questions, ladies?

Another of the recruits, a boy with sandy-blond hair and who is shorter than Sephy by a few inches, scratches the back of his head then speaks up. “Umm… Sir? Why Warthog, Sir?”

Sarge: *scowls at the boy and speaks up as if bored by the question* Because ‘M12 LRV’ is too hard to say in conversation, son. *reaches for his lighter in his pants pocket*

Jackson: *shakes his head* No, but, why “Warthog”? I mean, it doesn’t look like a pig…

Sarge: *scowls and glowers at the boy* Say that again?

Jackson: *scratches the back of his head again* Umm.. I think it looks more like a ‘Puma’.

Sarge: *coughs and nearly spits out his cigar before glaring at the boy* What in Sam’s Hell is a Puma?

Jackson: It’s a big cat, like a lion…

Sarge: You’re making that up! *coughs once more then spits to the side* What is your name, buttercup!

Jackson: Jackson, sir… I’m telling you, it’s a real animal! *steps back a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns, quickly responding after the other recruit* He’s correct, it really is an animal. *Narrows his eyes* What in hell is wrong with you? *quickly straightens his posture, realizing he’s not being respectful* Sir. *furrows his brows* I’m a boy. So is most everyone here. Male. Not ladies. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: Hrmph. *dismissively waves off the two boys then walks to the front of the Jeep and points down at the tow hooks* Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?

Jackson: Umm.. A walrus?

Sarge: *growls and glares at the offending boy* What have I just finished telling you? Didn’t I just tell you to stop making up animals?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an exasperated sigh and takes his seat again, lowering his head* Why am I taking this class again? *raises his hand* Sargeant… Sarge, is this class compulsorary? I think I need to apply for an exemption.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: *looks over at Sephiroth and angrily chews on his cigar. He stalks over to the silver-haired boy and then gets right in his face* What was that butterscotch? Do you think that you know everything already? *looks at the rest of the class* It seems we have a smart-ass here. He was just born with all the knowledge in the universe. He probably can teach the rest of this class on his own. *grips onto Seph’s right shoulder then pulls him over to the Warthog* Since you are so smart, rat-hair, why don’t you demonstrate to the rest of the class how to drive the Warthog through this course.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly yelps as he is yanked off the bench and stumbles to his feet, clambouring clumsily with the sargeant as he walks over to the Warthog. The boy blinks and stares at it for a few moments, then sighs and shakes his head* I don’t know how to drive, sir. But why do we need to learn how to drive this anyway? We don’t use road terrain vehicles in space.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.