Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the message he has left her seems rather desperate. It outlines what has happened to Noemi, and how such occured. Despite the censorship features in his implants and the network, he is still able to get around quite a bit of it as he explains the situation in full. He also requests help, because he does not know what to do with Noemi now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns at the tone from Sephiroth’s message. She then sends a reply, indicating that she’s currently at the outer rims of the quadrant and that it’ll take her about two days to reach the academy. From there, she moves to the bridge and begins to make arrangements for her to be dropped off at the academy. She doesn’t mention the two stow-aways that she’s found and decides that it’ll be best for her to take them with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *had been working out in the gym when he gets the message reply from Seferia. About half a week has passed since he sent out his initial query, and now that he has his reply, he throws the towel on his back into the washbasket and heads for his shared living space with Noemi. He is still getting used to the idea of her new form, but he is more calm and less-distant with her now than he was half a week ago* Noemi?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *had been sitting on the floor and reading one of her text books, for she’s continued her studies by electing to just have her course work sent directly to her room for the time being. She glances up as Sephiroth enters there room* Yes, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Seferia got back to me on my message. About you. To come get fixed. Her ship is about two days flight away though, so she’ll be here later in the week. *watches her* I still don’t know how you manage to hold the pen while like that. *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* It’s very hard to do something like that, which is why I’m avoiding pens. *She glances at a chair* I think I broke your favorite chair… again. *She shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It doesn’t matter. Just throw it away and sit on the floor. *sits on the edge of the bed and attempts to transmit the memo to her implants* This is what Seferia sent, word for word. It’s a copy of her ident sent to me. *lies back* You must be sick of being stuck here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shrugs* I’m used to being stuck in places. We had times when we weren’t allowed to go to anywhere but our room and the lab for weeks back when we were younger. *She closes her eyes* I don’t know, but I almost like being like this. The implants don’t have as much power over me any more… Heh.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at her statement and sits up again* Really? I know how to work-around them to an extent… but… *pauses* What kinds of things happen when you’re like that? Usually a weak-minded person just behaves according to the dictation of the neural parameters applied. But you… I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grinds her molars together, clearly agitated at Sephiroth* I’m not weak-minded… *frowns at him* You do know that they have nearly complete control over me in general, Sephiroth, right? The day they did this to me.. They stripped my free will from me, and there was nothing that I could have done to stop it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t say you were. The fact that you’re not operating on the set protocols says a lot. It really does say a lot… *sighs* No, I know what they did…. *slowly shakes his head* Nevermind. I don’t even know how to say what I am saying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Sighs, releasing a plume of smoke as the air escapes her chest. She then stands up and moves over to Sephiroth* I’m sorry for taking it the wrong way. It’s just a very sore topic. *She scowls* It is not enjoyable to have your emotions stripped away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Seferia is two days away. You can get the information you need from there. *sits up properly and slides off the bed, picking up one of his study books so he can read it in his broken chair, sitting down in it anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I hope you know that Seferia is not a guaranteed fix for this situation. I just am hoping that she’ll be able to show me the way. But.. Her magic does differ from mine. *she watches him sit in the chair. She then frowns in thought before moving to sit down on the floor to his right* So… How were your classes today?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Classes? Ran around a court a lot. Endurance training. Sword training at 11am. Got a cut across my cheek. *points to it* Stabbed somebody, sent them to the infirmary with a puncture flesh wound. *shrugs* Your average day…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I can’t say that any of my classes have been that… violent. Then again, you’re training for special ops and infantry. Meanwhile, I’m training to become a captain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m training for more than that. They want me to lead ground operations one day. It’s going to be most interesting. *sets one of his books to the side* Your work is more technical, and more based on remembering how to do things, like steer, watch gauges, ecetera. I am just learning how to more effectively stab things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I am more than certain that we just said the same thing with two different sets of words, Sephiroth. *chuckles* No matter what, you’ll be on the ground in the thick of a battle, and I’ll be far above, trying to hold back a boiling pot of chaotic panic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* It’s going to be interesting. I wonder why they didn’t put us in the same field of expertise though. *shrugs, then reaches behind him, pulling a large splinter fragment of wood out of the cushion before throwing it onto the floor* You really did break my chair. I need a galvanised steel one next time. *looks back at her* I have a weird question. Do you um… your sexual urges. Can you control them better in that form?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It has only been a few days, Sephiroth. I don’t know everything about this form. *she shakes her head* Even then, no, I have not gone into heat. I’m not due to go into heat for another two weeks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh… great. So it’s either be a scary dragon, or an uncontrollable woman when you get turned back. *looks dissapointed* Man, Noemi, out of the both of us? I think you got the rawer deal. All I have to do is study as much as I can, and masturbate into a cup. They don’t even do stuff to me beyond that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hrmph, I’m certain they’ll start experimenting more with your Jenova traits someday soon.. As for me, they push me so much because, as you’ve very well demonstrated, I am the enemy. *she narrows her eyes* You’re just part of some alien that is rare and not understood. I am known as part of the enemy. Even without being their slave, I’d have no rights. You should know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Don’t say things like that… no. You’re wrong, you have to be. There has to be some reason for all of it, other than being their slave. *sighs at her* And as for experimenting on me soon? I know… I… know… *lowers his head* It is only a matter of time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Look at me, Sephiroth. If I were not their slave and puppet, I’d be dead. I am the enemy, no matter what my stance is, I am still part of it. *Shakes her head* It is only realistic for me to accept my part in this universe. *she then gets to her feet and walks over to him* At least they let me have you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins lightly at her then resumes hanging his head* It’s only a matter of time before they do that stuft to me. I can… already sense it coming. Every day they try to make me more compliant and easy. But it never works.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.