Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *breaks the kiss off with her again after a moment and sighs slightly* Right, I’ll have to get a better look at this place in my own time. Now that I think about it, this place probably won’t differ too much to the regime back home. Right? Do you have any changes to your schedule?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth’s statement* That is true indeed. I’ll say this much about Kerash, she knew what she was doing when she designed our schedules. It perfectly matches up in nearly all aspects to the schedules here. *reaches over to rub the side of her friend’s face* So, how have things been with her replacement?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls a face for a moment, then slowly shakes his head* The replacements try hard enough, but Kerash just… left a big hole behind, and I’m going to miss her. It was all different after she left, despite the fact my schedule remained the same. Dr Jansen was OK in her place, leading the project and all, but… *shrugs* It was different. After you left though, they put an infant in with me. All I know about him was that he was one of my biological sons, and his mother was one of the many females they artificially inseminated from my sperm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Replacements? You mean there was more than Jasen? What happened to him? *gives Sephy a very attentive look* Please, tell me everything, Sephiroth. There’s so much that I’ve missed these past three years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up properly and sighs* After you left, Kerash led the project for a while, but then she got sick. Then Dr Jansen was sent to replace me. Kerash died…. not too much out of the ordinary happened afterwards, the replacements did the same job as Kerash’s original team. When I hit puberty, they started trying to acquire as much sperm from me as possible. They put women in my quarters and used your pheremones to motivate me into having sex. *looks miserable* I hurt some of my partners. Some had sex with me willingly, others were shy. When I wasn’t having sex, they left cups in my room so I could… well, you know. *shrugs* They’re probably going to demand that of me here too… it’s so degrading. Oh.. *sighs* They also put one of my offspring in with me to keep me company. He was a boy. Not very old. I liked him, and I’m going to miss him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* Well, things are bound to be better for you now that you’re in the academy. At least from here, they can’t force you to have sex every day. The officials in charge of the academy would be on ends if they see something like that going on. They’ll probably still bring in someone once a month though. *shrugs* Do you even know the name of the boy who you were with? Perhaps you can write to him now that you’re seperated..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what is going to happen, Noemi. But if I never see another one of those stupid little medical plastic semen collection cups, I’ll consider this place a giant holiday. *sighs* The boy’s name was Micheal, his experiment number code was #S-0038. Jansen let me feed him, keep him quiet, that sort of stuff. But I can’t really write to him. He wasn’t more than a few years old when I left. It’d be some time before I get a reply. And even then the replies would be scribbled until he learns to read and write.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Well, I’d say that scribbles may be something. *shrugs* I can’t say much about such things though. My children are taken from me before they are even three months old within my womb. From that point, the fetuses are raised in growing chambers until they are the normal birthing age.. *shrugs* I can’t even say what they look like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* You may never end up finding out. They don’t like to inform us of anything, unless it is absolutely necessary, huh? *moves to lie down again* I’d kind of like to just be with you for now. They’ll brief me about what’s happening tomorrow, and I have all the time in the world to check out the other units, and try out some new equipment. I’m excited to see it, but I have all the time in the world to do it… *curls up on the bed in the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Yes, I suppose you are right there.. *Sinks back into the bed. After a moment, she looks over at him then grins before she moves to wrap her arms about his neck* Yes, there will be pleanty of time tomorrow for you to become adjusted. In fact, the instructors will be doing nothing more than introducing you to your new surroundings as well as your course schedule. I won’t be surprised if you don’t get back here until late tomorrow with all the things you’ll need to pick up and learn. *leans in to kiss his cheek* For now, sleep is a good idea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and relaxes in her embrace, moving his arms around her torso area, snuggling up against her* It is, indeed… maybe in the morning, do you think they’ll show me all the armor and equipment and stuff? I’d really like to see it, and try some on if I was allowed to. *yawns, then cuddles Noemi, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at him* No, you won’t have full access to the armory for some time, Sephiroth. Tomorrow, you’ll be only given what you need for classes. I’m certain that your instructors already have the materials ready and in their offices. *allows herself a small grin at his yawn* Go to sleep. You’ve had a long day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and snuggles up against Noemi, mumbling* I wish I was older and big enough to do something more useful than continuously train with practise equipment… it’s been boring doing the same thing over and over again. I just want to do something new, get out there and fight. And help the alliance… *his talk becomes more and more unintelligible as he begins to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at him* Always having your head in the clouds and never at the moment. I hope you fix that before you go to battle. *reaches over to turn off the lights then relaxes. She stares up at the ceiling for about an hour, just enjoying Seph’s proximity. However, with time, she falls asleep and completely relaxes. Later, as the sun rises, a bugle call blares out across the facility, indicating that it is time to wake up* Mmm.. I hate that thing. *groans as she rouses*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is sound asleep until the bugle sounds out. He winces for a few moments, then grabs his pillow, covering his head with it* What the hell…? *sits up, bleary eyed, his hair an absolute mess* What is that noise? *yells at the ceiling suddenly, assuming it’s automated* Cease!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yawns and slowly sits up, stretching* Morning already? *glances at Sephers and chuckles at him* That won’t do you any good, Sephiroth. It’s not a program that is controlled by our personal units. *gently nudges him* Now, get up so I can get out of bed myself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly rises to his feet, sighing, tossing his pillow back onto the bed* Right… *looks around the room, bleary eyed, searching for his uniform* How long do we have to get ready? *yawns* I mean, that was a wake up alarm… surely they’re going to give us prep time. How much do we get? *scratches his side, then walks across the room to his suitcase*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I think you know the times already. Kerash had us on rather strict military practices in the lab all the time, even though we didn’t know it. *faintly grins at the memories* I miss her.. Anyway, we have an hour to get dressed and eat breakfast. After that, we have about fifteen minutes to report to classes. *walks into the shower and begins to rapidly take care of her personal hygene needs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head in response* Oh, right.. *sighs at the mention of Kerash* I think I miss her too. Though she’s not here, or with us any more. And Jansen isn’t here either. Though that one is a positive… *shakes his head and moves to stand outside the bathroom door as he waits for Noemi to finish with her shower* I hope the food they serve here is better than it was back at the other facility.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Mmm-hmm… *lowers her head in thought for a brief moment then shakes it and continues rinsing off the suds. Once that is done, she steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. She pauses as she spots Sephy, realizing what he’s doing* Oh, you wanted a shower as well? Next time, just step in. I won’t mind and it’ll save you time. *gives him a small grin then begins to dry herself off* As for the food.. don’t get your hopes up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and strips down, stepping under the shower himself, grabbing the soap so he can quickly wash himself off* What a dissapointment… *scowls for a few moments* No cool weapons, no cool armor, the same old boring routine, and more rubbishy old food. *punches the wall in his anger, then quickly pulls it back, hissing as he discovers that he has peeled skin off two of his knuckles, causing them to bleed* Damn it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Calls out to Sephiroth* Don’t be ruining my bathroom! They’ll have me pay for it, you know. And I was only talking about the food, Sephiroth. You’ll have pleanty of new lessons to keep you occupied. *Frowns in thought* Then again, you’re not quite with the aeroforce like I am. *begins to brush out her hair and walks toward her closet so that she can get dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *washes off his bloodied knuckles and applies pressure to them in order to stem the bleeding. Then he cleans himself off and steps out of the shower again to dry off* It’s probably going to be more ground-operation work… if I at least get into tactics and battle stuff, it’ll be partially interesting. *glances out the window* I want to be one of those soldiers that jumps out of planes without a parachute.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: As I said, I cannot perdict what your classes will be like, Sephiroth. The two of us have choosen different tracks in life. *frowns at the thought* We probably won’t be able to see each other all that much once I graduate from here this year. *shakes her head as if to rid herself of the thought and then slips on her boots* Hurry up, we don’t have much more time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is initially busy drying himself off, but stops, blinking, staring at Noemi* Great… I just fucking got here, and you’re leaving again?! *seems even more angry than before. He sits down near his clothes once he’s dry and begins to change into them, seeming hostile and very irritated*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.