Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm? Live dragons? *shakes her head* Unless you want to count me as a live dragon, no. Well, that is unless you want to count me as a live dragon. I am a direct descendent of one afterall. *Shrugs* About the only dragon ally that we have is Seferia, and she doesn’t visit the academy here on Earth all that often.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know you’re a dragon, but you’re not an enemy. There’s not even any other prisoner dragons chained up within this facility for fighting with? *seems dissapointed* That’s not fair… and here I was hoping for some healthy competition. *sighs and closes his eyes* Oh well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *wraps her left arm around Seph’s shoulders and tugs him over so that he’d be prompted to lean against her* You know full well that dragons can’t be kept prisoner that easily. They are usually killed if they are defeated. The few that do survive into captivity tend to kill themselves off if they can’t muster their own escape. *pats his side* So, it should come to you as no surprise that there are none here to fight against. It is simply too dangerous and difficult to have an enemy combatant of that calibur stored in this facility.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the hint and readily leans against Noemi’s side* That’s a shame because fighting against Seferia was really the only training against a real dragon that I ever got. The simulations are just not the same…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *reaches down to rub Seph’s lower back* Yes, I know. Still, that is the way things are. They cannot put the new recruits and midshipmen in danger by forcing them to meet up against dragons. Even then, there’s too much of a risk of weaker-willed beings succumbing to the desires of the dragons. Trust me, in the end, this is best.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head in agreement, but he doesn’t seem any less dissapointed* I understand… I know how strong the mind-powers of dragons are, but it still makes me kind of sad that I won’t be up against any of them. *sighs and closes his eyes, resting his head down on Noemi’s shoulder* We’d be great if we could train against them and win, you know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Seph’s seemingly naive statement. Grinning, she shakes her head in disbelief* Of course it’d be great, Sephiroth. However, if we could train against them and beat them just like that, this war would have been won by now. Unfortunately, in a war like this, things will never be great nor easy. *leans over to gently peck Seph’s forehead* Shall we go back to the bed and relax?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I suppose so. *slowly nods his head* However, I must say, I am already quite relaxed. Desiring comfort isn’t really a high-priority issue at this current point in time. *rises to his feet and moves back to the window, glancing outside, wanting to look at the people passing by on the lower walkways*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Rolls her eyes at Sephiroth and grips onto his arm before pulling him away from the window* That is not the bed, and you know it. *uses a mild psychic push to yank the shades down on the window* Don’t you want to relax then give me a proper hello, hm? *smirks at her friend*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little dissapointed as he got a glimpse at some of the higher ranked officers on the lower balcony, but quickly shrugs it off and moves over to her* Depends how much of a hello you want there, Noemi. *grins and sits back down again on the bed* Hmm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Neomi: *flops down onto the bed next to Sephiroth then stretches out, trying to make herself comfortable. She reaches out above her head with her hands then yawns* Well, I don’t know if you don’t know. You can’t think of a single way to express your happiness at seeing me again, hm? I’d think that you’d have had planned the “hello” a long time ago.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances across to her* You want for me to follow up on the procreation request already? Well, you’d certainly be making the scientists happy… *yawns, shuffling about as he gets comfortable* You must be bored of this place already, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *innocently* Procreation request? *coyly grins* Who here said anything about having sex. *shakes her head* No, I was giving you a chance to express your happiness toward seeing me again after all this time. It was you who thought of sex. *chuckles* Anyway, I’m not in heat; therefore, it doesn’t matter if we have sex or not as far as the scientists and doctors are concerned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, seeming happier* Good, because neither am I right now. *moves over to snuggle up against her, grinning* Though I must say, I am surprised that you would prefer that I didn’t go exploring and check out our new surroundings here. What kind of soldiers train here anyway? Will we see the same kinds we saw back on Gaia?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs, mildly disappointed that Sephiroth has choosen not to do anything actively, but doesn’t voice her thoughts. Instead, she simply shakes her head at him* How much more of a tour did you want? I already gave you a full tour, and the rest you should have been briefed on by the scouting agents, same as I was. So, there should be absolutely no excuse why you don’t know that Naval and Marine officers are trained here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m sorry, I guess I just wanted to go out and see them… *snuggles up against her, sighing* Everything is new here, it’s interesting and I want to go out and see what it was all like. I’m sure you did the same thing when you first arrived here, yes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shrugs* Actually, I wasn’t all that intersted in exploring when I got here. I just wanted to settle down in my living space so that I would be ready for the years to come. Also, I just felt knowledgable of the academy already from all the videos and briefing sessions that I had before I was sent here. *wraps her right arm around Seph’s shoulders*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs* I guess I’m just a bit curious to see what’s outside, and partially jealous of the fact that some of the soldiers out there are receiving more expensive equipment than I will get. I want some fancy armor that will protect me against fire blasts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *massages Seph’s right shoulder with her hand, keeping the rest of her arm steady so that Sephy wouldn’t be shaken about* Oh, settle down. Anyone here that does get “expensive equipment” only gets them in the duration of their class. You’ll have to wait until you graduate and officially join the armed forces before you get to call any equipment yours. And, I have a few toys in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts, seeming quite dissapointed* Well that blows… and here I was thinking I’d get something awesome to keep and hold onto. Oh well… *closes his eyes, seeming to like the massage* What do you mean by ‘toys’?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I’ll show you later, Sephiroth. For now, please, let us relax. *rests her head on his shoulder* I have missed you for all this time, as I’ve mentioned several times. I just want some quality time with the one that I care for more than anything else in this universe. To be honest, I’d die for you alone, not quite for the rest of the federation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve been relaxed for half a week, Noemi. I’m ready to jump into whatever they have planned for me. At least, I hope it’s something I can just jump into. *moves his arm around her middle and pats her side. He glances up and subtly looks around for cameras, frowning* I should stop talking about it, hmm…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Yes indeed. *leans over so that her face is closer to Sephy’s then coyly grins at him* Do yourself a favor and just… *leans in even closer and kisses him on the lips* … shut up. *smirks* Your lips taste heavenly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *raises an eyebrow at her* My lips wouldn’t taste like anything. Except maybe what I last ate. And that’s just gross. *shrugs and grins, kissing her in return anyway. After a moment or two, he sits up and moves his arm around her waist, closing his eyes* *”My god have I missed you, Noemi.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins at the attention she is receiving ans nods in response to Sephy’s statement* ~Yes, I’ve missed you as well. That’s why I’d rather spend time with you than give you a silly little tour of this place. You’ll know your way around as if you’ve lived here all your life within a week..~ *yawns* ~And your lips taste like the rest of you. Like Sephiroth.~ *coyly grins*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.