Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: All right, fine, it didn’t hurt. *grins and closes his eyes as Noemi licks the tip of his nose* I’m doing this to seek attention. You got me. *opens his eyes again and winks at her* There’s nothing of my body that you haven’t seen before. Not unless you’re suggesting that you want to cut my belly open and look inside there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth* Yes, but it’s been a long time and you’ve grown. There’s new skin to cover, so to speak. *winks at Sephiroth then plops back onto her bed* Do you want to watch television? I know that they never gave us access to one in the laboratory. *points to the television in the corner of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re actually allowed to watch that? *relaxes back on Noemi’s bed and glances across the room to the television* Is there ever anything good on? I saw a few documentaries on the transport ship over here, but a lot of them were for training and teaching purposes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Seph’s question and nods at him* Yes, Sephiroth, I am allowed to watch television. They don’t offer the largest selection of channels here, but they do promote watching these machines to see the news and gain knowledge of current events. They say that keeping yourself in the dark to such things can become dangerous. *reaches over for the remote then flips on the television with a quick push of the power button. Then, she hands the remote over to Sephy* Here, find something that will interest you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the remote control and glances down at it, patting the buttons for a few moments* Nice. *aims it at the television and changes channels, wanting to know what’s on. He doesn’t find anything initially and keeps channel flicking, sighing to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s apparent boredom* My, bored to death after only five minutes. You are hard to please, Sephiroth. *grins and shakes her head* What’s the matter, it’s not written text, so you aren’t interested?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It isn’t even five minutes, I never got interested in it in the first place. I’m sure there is some study I have to do, or something. It just feels weird to be here and having no work to catch up on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth’s statement* No, there is not studying to be done on the first day for a first year. Just relax. You’re no longer in the laboratory, so you do not need to expect to experience their schedule or habits ever again. About the only thing that will continue on from them is the mating matches. *reaches over to scratch the underside of Seph’s chin* So, try to have fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I will have fun, especially if I do not have to do any work immediatelty. It just seems… strange to have no study to do. *grins at her* Mating matches? Do you mean, matches in terms of pairs, or matches in terms of competition? Either way, it sounds like having a lot of sexual intercourse. There is only so much I can take, before things start getting sore from the friction.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns at Sephiroth before rolling his eyes* You know, sometimes, there are such things as too much information, and that there was most definitely too much information. I need not know what sort of things you’ve been forced to do with other women, let alone how often. *pats his shoulder* So, no complaining about friction.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms* Fine, I won’t complain about it. I’ll just say, no mating matches for the time being. I want to settle into this place properly first. I am not even terribly familiar with the new subject material. Which is a good thing, because my old routine was becoming very boring indeed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth before flicking his bangs into his eyes* I can’t decide whether you have to mate with any other females than myself, you know that. *slyly smirks at her friend* Though, I can easily hold back from your advances, if that’s what you want. *frowns* And shush, you’ve been bored with the routine in the laboratory since you were three years old, so don’t act like you just became bored.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* I didn’t say I was bored now, as in this current point in time. I said I was looking forward to a new routine. *grunts* It’s a different routine to the laboratory, and besides, how would I get bored anyway? We have a lot more freedom here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: No, no, no. I did not say that you are bored right now, at this moment. I said don’t pretend that you just recently started to get bored of the laboratory. *shakes her head* That’s a completely different notion, Sephiroth. I know you hated being there and wanted to escape since you were three years old, but you were trying to make it sound like only in the last few months to year have been boring to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know how the hell you reached that conclusion. *nudges her in the side, then rises to his feet, walking over to the window so he can peer outside* Hmm, not that much of a view here. *looks ouside, seeming a little dissapointed* It’s a pity you don’t have those themed windows like the ship did that brought me over here. My room also had chameleonic wall paper too. All you had to do was press a button and the colour of the room changed, and you could change the scene from space, to overlooking a desert, a waterfall, or be on a tropical beach. All kinds of stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… Oh, those are things that you are more likely to find in first class ships or very expensive houses. We don’t get near to that sort of spoiling here at the academy. *shakes her head* So, you’re going to have to do with being able to see what really is out there. At least we can actually go outside, unlike the stupid laboratory allowed us to do. *yawns* Aren’t you tired from your flight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Me, tired? *shakes his head and looks out the window, watching the people moving around down below* No, not really. The trip over here took quite a few days, and I got good rest while on the transport ship. I had my own room as I said. I’m nice and comfortable, apart from the fact I could do with a meal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Ah, I see. Well, I’m glad that you were able to sleep there. I was quite afraid that you’d be too uncomfrotable being on a moving ship for the first time in your life. *grins and nods in appreciation of her friend* It is good to hear that you’ve proven me wrong. *reaches over for the television remote then begins to flip through channels. Finally, she stops on a news station that is giving reports of the war*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains at the window, watching the sun slowly go down, seeming placidated by it, also watching the activities of people moving around on the lower levels. He sighs and rests his chin down on the windowsill, seeming to have something on his mind, but for the time being he stays silent about it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *watches the news for several moments, then glances over at her friend, having noticed that he has been silent for quite some time. She tilts her head in curiousity then slips off of the bed so that she can move over to his side* Enjoying the view out there? *points to the metropolitain city in the distance* That there is Fort Lauderdale. In the past, it used to be part of the United States, when Earth was segregated into countries and the people thought that they were alone in space, that is. If you’d like information on it, I can show you the data files I’ve picked up over the years.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Lauderdale – just to help you out, Kat)

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* No, that’s fine. I am surprised to learn that the countries on this planet turned somewhat the same as the continents on my home planet however. If anything I would have guessed that the countries would have become more tight-knit. Oh well…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks in confusion and shakes her head* What is more tight-knit that uniting into one large government that represents the entire Earth, Sephiroth? I do not understand what you just commented on. *shrugs then mumbles* And the Planet there wasn’t much of a Home Planet. We never saw more than the laboratory, and you know it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* One government across an entire planet isn’t the best way to go. Each continent should be tight-knit within itself, that way the planet here is less open to corruption, or the world leader turning into a traitor…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Not when the government is a group designated as representatives from each region. There is no one ruler to be corrupted. *Shakes her head* Anyway, multiple governments tend to pull resources away from the main fight. When there are more than one governing body in a planet, wars within that planet become more prevalent. And then, we have to send troops to that planet to deal with their petty wars, so it’s not always best. *Shrugs* Everything has its ups and downs, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It sounds a lot better than having one giant mono-government controlling an entire planet… that’s essentially world domination right there. *deeply frowns* Oh well, who cares, it’s not my problem right now. *yawns and moves over to Noemi’s bed, flopping down on it* Are there any live dragons in this facility to fight and train with?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.