Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Huh? I don’t know what definition of “propose” you’re talking about, but it usually doesn’t involve inbreeding.” *he shakes his head* “I mean different cultures have different ways of showing that you want to marry someone. If you’re not careful, you might find yourself married to the village elder or something.. At least, that’s what my father says. So, I intend not to mess up there.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* “Oh. I see. Yes, I can see how that would be a problem.” *shakes his head* “I wouldn’t be concerned, however. I’ve never seen such a backwards culture that ordinary everyday gestures can be confused with the desire to life-mate.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Oh? How many different planets have you visited, Sephiroth? You must have lived a fun life.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not for fun, believe me. I’ve only been transported between two – this one and Gaia. I told you about where I came from. You don’t need to know too much more than that, do you?”* *sighs and leans back in his chair, bored of the lesson* *”It isn’t very exciting. Travelling between planets is boring. Especially when it takes half a week.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Oh, just two planets? Man, that does suck. I was expecting something more exciting than just two planets. I mean, you seem like a pretty cool guy who gets to do stuff.” *he shrugs. He then looks up as the teacher begins discussing a debate that has been going on since the start of the war. Some believe that Dragons are demons, while others believe that they are just animals. Then, there are others who actually believe that the dragons are supreme beings that deserve the lands that they are trying to claim*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “There were dragons on my planet, but they were no more intelligent than wolves, or other hunting animals on this planet. They hunted alone though, like jaguars.” *leans back in his chair and takes out some paper, then begins to sketch out a couple of pictures of Dark Dragons. Because the class is about Dragon education, he figures he won’t get into trouble because he’s not deviating off the subject of the classwork* “They look like this.” *grins* “They’re nowhere near smart enough to work out that they own anything, let alone thinking they’re superior to claim the world over us.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *glances over at Sephiroth’s desk as he draws the image of the dark dragon. He then softly whistles* “Is there anything that you can’t do, man? That’s a whole lot better than the stick figures that I can make. Thank god for cameras.” *he shakes his head* “It’s a pity that the other dragons aren’t like what you describe. If they were all dumb idiots, we wouldn’t be at war at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “I’m not really drawing… I’m using a program in my implants to create the picture in my head.” *frowns* “And yes – you are one hundred percent right. With the intelligence and large egos of the dragons, we’re stuck in this war. It’s all because they want to clear us out and they want everything for themselves. They’re like a growing cancer upon this universe… and to think,” *shakes his head* “There’d be another species doing that if not for the dragon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *tilts his head and stares at Sephiroth’s hand as it sketches. He then mock-whistles and shakes his head* “So, that implant is just sending your hands the signals needed to draw like that? I didn’t know that the implants were that powerful. I mean, I’ve heard talk of them, but they’re so new…” *deeply frowns* “If it can control the movement of your hand, how much can that thing control?” *he seems to have completely forgotten the dragon topic for the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “If you tried to control my hand with that thing… you’d be there manually typing in commands for the rest of the day. It’s very complex – you need to write in how much to move it, speed to move it at, strength, so forth. I’d also rather you didn’t. So there won’t be a demonstration on that right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “No, no, no. That’s not what I mean. I just.. I don’t know if I like the implant things. I mean, the programs can control your actions, right? How much can they control if they really wanted to?” *deeply frowns* “I just suppose that I can’t trust them yet.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, not liking where the topic is going* *”If somebody with enough authorization wanted to, then yes, they could use the implants to control my actions. I can also veto such things though, so there’s an upside to it..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “I see. Well, I cannot say that I will be overly happy if they try to force me to take on an implant. I most certainly would not want one with an AI programmed in it as well. That would simply be too much for me to accept.” *he looks up at the teacher* “I suppose we should pay attention, shouldn’t we?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Oh, I’m paying attention.” *begins feeding him a file of the typed dictation of the lesson so far* “Mostly standard stuff. The only thing he mentioned that isn’t common information is the talk on the advancement of the dragons that infested India, heading west from China. It’s unusual that a species of dragon like that would attack at all. The general consensus from Historians is that they had their minds taken over.” *smirks* “Nothing is wrong with neural implants. I don’t have an AI and I would never want one, but they’re fine on their own.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Wow…” *glances through the transcript* “You must get all A’s because of those things.. I still don’t know if I can trust them though. I just.. don’t know about them.” *looks up as he notices that the class is almost over* “Well, guess we’ll see each other tomorrow, unless you want to have dinner tonight. Perhaps, let me meet your lady friend?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “On the contrary, no. They turn my implants off for tests. I have to rely on what I actually remembered naturally.” *tenses slightly* “You… want to meet Noemi?” *glances at the doorway* “When? Tonight? Want me to find out what she is doing?” *pops open a channel to Noemi, but doesn’t send anything to it yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up from her advanced avionics class as she notices the newly opened channel to Sephiroth’s implant. At the moment, she’s packing up her stuff, since the class is more or less over* ~Sephiroth? Is there something you need?~

Jackson: *shrugs* “Tonight, any night. I don’t exactly have any plans for tonight. But, I’m flexible.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Tonight works.” *communicates to Noemi’s implant channel* “Yes. There is something I need. Mainly you – your schedule for this evening. What exactly are you doing tonight? Do you have any big assessments or study plans?” *grins* “If not… would you like to go with us somewhere to dinner?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, I was going to study for a bit tonight. However, I think I can manage eating out… Though, will your implants allow for you to do such, Sephiroth? I don’t want to agree if you’d cause yourself suffering by attempting such.~

Jackson: *grins at Sephiroth’s response. He then nods at the other boy. Soon enough, he returns his attention back to the teacher*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If I apply for permission now, I should be allowed or denied within the hour.”* *turns his attention back to the class, yawning slightly* *”I don’t see why I wouldn’t be allowed. There are plenty of good eating places inside of the complex.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Ah, I’m glad to hear that you think it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. It would be rather nice to eat in someplace other than our room or the cafeteria. Then again, I don’t think you were ever taught that romance thing properly.~ *softly chuckles to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll take you to a decent restaurant on the edge of the complex and the no-restriction area. There’s a middle-priced restaurant with a view that overlooks the beach and the ocean. We can ditch the others and go there afterwards if you really wanted to.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Mmmm.. That definitely sounds good. However… who is “the others”? Who are you planning on ditching, Sephiroth?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I already told you. Didn’t I? The reason I asked if you wanted to go to dinner was because I have a friend who wants to meet you.”* *uses his implants to summon public information on Jackson to Noemi’s implants* *”He is probably one of the only people here whom has not made fun of me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Ah, yes. How forgetful of me. My apologies, Sephiroth.~ *pauses as she receives the data from Sephiroth* ~He sounds rather average to me. However, if he is actually being friendly with you, that’s great. You need comrades and friends to be able to survive here. I’m glad for you.~

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.