Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Huh? *quickly shakes his head* No, no, no. Not that sort of fast. Man, don’t you know any slang? *Sighs at him* Fast is what people say about people who, you know, move fast in a relationship. They don’t keep it in the dumps in limbo forever. *waves his hand dismissively* Doesn’t matter. I’m glad you got a woman. Though who would have thought you would have one already. *looks over Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow and looks up at Jackson, narrowing his eyes in thought for a few minutes* Wait, what? Who would think that? Why the hell would you assume I don’t have a partner? *glances back down at himself as if the answer is there somehow, then snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Well, you just seem to be a loner or something. *Scratches the back of his head* You’re also kinda nerdy. You have to admit that much. *Shrugs* I just would not have guessed that you would get a girl so early.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Well, you just seem to be a loner or something. *Scratches the back of his head* You’re also kinda nerdy. You have to admit that much. *Shrugs* I just would not have guessed that you would get a girl so early.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I suppose I’ve ‘had a girl’ alloted to me since before I was born. *mumbles* I’m going to have to explain it later. This isn’t the appropriate location, and the information is semi-classified… I’m not at liberty to reveal too much, unfortunately.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Oh, an aranged marriage type thing… *Shakes his head* I didn’t know that people still did them. Well, at least you’re happy with the girl that was picked out for you, right? I’d hate to be stuck with some hag who I can’t stand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not really an arranged marriage either… *scratches his head, shrugging as he moves ahead to the next class* Turn on your PC and I’ll show you a bit more. She’s of roughly the same origin as me, so.. *shrugs* I’ll see what you’re authorized to know and try explaining around that. *frowns slightly* Just… it’s not mentioned often because people make fun of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *nods at Sephiroth* Alright. I’ll need it on anyway. *steps into the classroom then heads toward the back of the room once more. Soon enough, he sets himself up and turns on his computer. He then nods at Sephiroth* Alright, all set. The instructor probably won’t be here for another minute or so too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jackson into the next room, then begins to connect to his computer remotely once it’s on* Ah, you have a directory full of essays you need to work on. *smirks and begins loading Noemi’s public information files onto his computer and data on the project concerning her in general. He also recalls the one on himself, then leans back in the chair, awaiting the teacher’s arrival* Enjoy your read.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *Crosses his arms at Sephiroth’s statement* Hmph, I can work on those tonight. I don’t need to do them right now… *his voice trails off as he becomes distracted with the new set of information that Sephiroth is feeding him. He then utilizes the application that Sephiroth had set up in the earlier class to chat with the other boy via Sephiroth’s neural implants* “So, this chick is like a dragon or something? Is she dangerous?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”A hybrid. Her hybridization was executed in a different manner to my own, but a hybrid nonetheless. Don’t worry yourself, though. She’s about as human looking as us, and just wants to fit in like the rest of us, too.”* *shows Jackson a very recent G-Rated picture of her from his memories* *”She’s harmless. To us, anyway.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *grins as he stares at the picture of Noemi that Sephiroth sent to his computer* “Well, she is quite cute.” *his grin fades a bit as he notices the scaled parts of her skin* “However, what’s that red stuff that’s on the right side of her neck? Is she sick or something?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps a watch of the door, monitoring it. He sends a reply back to Jackson’s computer, seeming otherwise uninterested as he glances about the room. His behaviour would indicate that he is trying not to draw attention to himself* “They’re scales. It’s a result of her draconic hybridity. It’s a little bit unfortunate, but ignorable. I have silver hair and unnatural coloured eyes. That is the outstanding feature of my hybridity.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *doesn’t quite notice Sephiroth’s behavior, because he’s still studying the picture and information on Noemi. He slowly shakes his head, not out of disapproval, though, but out of partial disbelief* “Man, a shame about the scales. Do they hurt when you two.. you know? Where exactly does she have scales? What else is draconic about her?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses slightly and turns his head away, mildly embarassed, having not expected to be asked about sex. He’s quiet for a few moments, then shakes his head as he thinks of how to respond properly, staring out the window* “She has scales running along the backs of her upper arms. They are small and easily covered with sleeves. They are all red. Similar to the colour of human blood. She also has small strips of scales that run in a line from the sides of her neck and down her arms. They are not very noticable either. She also has scales cascading down her back. They’re nothing to be ashamed of. Unless she bristles them, they’re smooth and actually quite pretty to look at. They remind me of rubies. And no… they don’t get in the way.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Sounds like you really like her. I guess that’s a pretty good thing. Still, I think you only answered one of my questions, Sephiroth. Is there more than the scales that is draconic about her?” *looks up as the instructor comes in and starts the class*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “I do like her. I think she’s a good person and worth my time and effort.” *frowns, thinking for a few moments before replying* “I wouldn’t know.” *sits up properly as the teacher comes into the room, not seeming to want to discuss too much personal details regarding Noemi*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *quickly types in before switching his screen to a browser that will allow him to access the lesson topic* “You wouldn’t know? But aren’t you two really close or something? I mean, you two are a couple..” begins pulling up pages on the history of dragons and their conflict with the dragons*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks for a few moments before finally replying properly* *”The rest is classified information.”* *nods slightly* *”We’re a couple, but I can’t release all the details to you. Some of it is private… and what you’re asking now is getting a bit personal. I’m sorry, but I’d like to keep some things a secret.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Awww, that’s no fun. We buddies are supposed to brag about our women as much as possible.” *softly chuckles at the thought. He then types in* “But if you want to keep it private, I respect that. She’s your lady.” *returns his attention to the class work. He sighs as he pulls up information on how some dragons on Earth used to use humans as slaves. Others just raided human villages for whatever their hearts desired* “Despicable.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances across to him, then smirks and rolls his eyes, turning his attention away* “She would probably get angry with me if I go about, bragging about what kind of person she is in some areas.” *frowns at the information on dragons, then scowls* “And just think – they would probably do that to us if they ever managed to land here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “Heh, so you are saying that there is something to brag about. Way to go, man. You got lucky then.” *frowns and shakes his head at Sephiroth* “You do know that this is Earth, right? These dragons were on Earth, here. For a while, they were near to extinct.” *scrolls down to a further part in the history* “Things went to shit when that big one woke up.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Ah… the planet I came from didn’t have a dragon infestation. But many threats of them coming.” *shakes his head* “A careless mistake for me to make.” *sits up properly in his chair as he pays attention to the lesson* “At least we can’t get into trouble here for discussing things outside of the classwork.” *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *gives Sephiroth a quick nod* “Yea, that’s understandable. If I were on a different planet, I’d probably slip up somewhere. Heck, I’d probably accidentally propose to one of the locals.” *chuckles at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* “Propose to one of the locals? Now how is that a problem? I am not sure if I understand the implications of your sentence, unless you are implying that you would suggest inbreeding by accident.”

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.