Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins* *”I’ll introduce them to you once I am able. You’ll see – he’s a pleasant person.”* *seems pleased with her reply and leans back in his chair, continuing to work through the lesson* *”I shall see you this evening then, yes? Shall I book a reservation at the Bar and Grill on the top level?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Heh, I am meeting him tonight, am I not? I need not worry so much about it.~ *nods slightly to herself, mostly out of habit* ~Yes, I shall be more than happy to eat up there with you and your friend. I shall meet you there at 6:30 pm tonight.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* *”I’ll make the reservation up there now, then.”* *glances across the room to Jackson, then back down at his notes, pinging him a message to his computer* “Noemi has agreed to meeting you at dinner, at the Bar and Grill restaurant on the top level of the complex. Is 6:30pm a good time for you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Hmm? *blinks and looks down at his screen, having fallen into a slight daze for a few minutes. He then notices Seph’s note and grins* “Yea, that time is fine. I don’t have any plans for tonight. Sounds like a ton of fun.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Good. It’s not a particularly flashy restaurant, but it’s adequate for our tastes.” *relaxes back in his chair until the end of the class, not saying much more to either his classmate or Noemi*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *remains behaved for the most part throughout the rest of the lesson. Finally, around 5 pm in the evening, they are let go completely from their classes, free to do as they please, within limits. So, Jackson moves over to Sephiroth’s side and grins* So, shall we go ahead to that restaurant now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks as he tidies up his books and paper notes* You want to go to the restaurant now? You still have an hour and a half. It’s only on the top level – it would take ten minutes to get there. Why don’t you go back to your room, take a shower and freshen yourself up? I was thinking of doing that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *pouts at Sephiroth* You can be a spoilsport! *he then grins at him and shrugs* Yea, I suppose I can do with washing off the sweat all on me. *he shrugs once more* See you later then, huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sure. You know the location of the restaurant, correct? *glances at his computer, then communicates with it, sending Jackson a personal message with directions to the restaurant on the top level of the complex* See you at 6:30. *thinks* 6:28. It would be best if you’re a little early. *heads away, moving for his room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *Nods at Sephiroth. He then waves at him* Sure man. I’ll even try to be there at 1825! *he winks at Sephiroth. He then rushes off toward his room*

Noemi: *reaches the room at about the same time that Sephiroth returns. She grins at him as soon as she spots him* Had a better day today?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I think so. I’m allowed to do things without much restriction, so I am really having a good day so far. I will have an even better day when you are with me upstairs. We can also have some quiet time together once we have parted company with my class friend. What do you say to that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm? You think that you deserve time alone with me? *moves closer to Sephiroth. She then wraps her arms about his torso* What exactly gives you the right to that, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at Noemi as she initially moves in, then grins at her* Ah, what gives me the right to that? Well, aside from the fact that we’re assigned to be with each other by the alliance…. *frowns* Well… ah… I was just kind of hoping for it myself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Neomi: Hmm… Well yes, we do share a bed together. I guess you may just have a point there. *she wraps her arms about his waist. She then leans in to kiss the tip of his nose* Still, you’re just a underclassman. Who says I need to care about you? *she smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Because you are my first preference in everything. I like being with you in all elements of the phrase. *frowns* And if you lose interest in me, the organization will pick up on that very quickly and find another female to pair me with. Either that, or it’s back them to bothering me to produce a semen sample every other day again. *seems very unhappy about that idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *She rolls her eyes at Sephiroth. She then leans in to fully kiss him on the lips* ~Oh, stop pining. You know full well that I’m teasing you. Silly male.~ *She chuckles at him as she breaks off the kiss. She then affectionately messes up his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at Noemi’s affections and movs his arms around her, wanting to return the gesture. He softly chuckles at her words and shakes his head, mock-pouting* Stop teasing me. You know I don’t like it. At all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at him* Oh, how I know. I know all too well. *She leans in to whisper into his ear* But that’s only because you’re not as bright as me, Sephiroth. You’ve never been able to catch on when the tease is being thrown.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* You make it too subtle. Damn you. *moves away from her to sit at his desk, turning on his computer so he can begin feeding the day’s notes and study to it* We have a good hour to kill before the reservation. What would you suggest doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… *moves closer to Sephiroth then sniffs him* I’d say someone here needs a bath. *she nods* Off to the shower for you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* But I’m not even really that…. *grunts in frustration and walks into the bathroom so he can strip down and wash himself off in the shower. He turns on the water and adjusts it to the temperature he likes, standing underneath the showerhead for a few moments* Hmph…. I wasn’t even that dirty….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s complaints. She then shakes her head* Boys. *she chuckles to herself. Then, a few moments after Sephiroth begins showering, she strips down and moves to join him in the shower. Slipping in, she quickly moves to take the soap so that she can begin lathering up his backside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps slightly when Noemi touches him, then chuckles* You want to get feisty already, huh? Save it for later. We’ve got an appoiintment. You can mess around afterwards. I can promise you that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles and shakes her head* Oh, you think that you are that irresistible, don’t you? What would you say if I just wanted a shower as well, hm? It’s much more efficient for us to take them simultaneously. *She smirks at him. She then continues to lather him up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays relatively still as Noemi soaps him up. He raises his arms above his head and grins at her. After a moment, he glances off to the side, pretending to be ignoring everything that is going on, all the while subtly glancing at her chest* Just don’t get soap in my eyes.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.