Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement, then pays attention for most of the lesson afterwards. When it is time to pack up, he tidies his desk and heads for the door* Indeed. I don’t want to deal with that loud mouth, but we really don’t have a choice, do we? *sighs and heads for the outdoor class*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Yea, we don’t have much of a choice at all.. *continues to walk toward the vehicle training course. However, he stops dead at what he finds upon reaching the field. Even though it hasn’t snowed at all during the last night, the entire field is carpeted with snow and ice. One would classify the field to be a winter wonder-land, if not for all the clearly contrived obstacles on the ground. In the middle of the field is Sargent Sarge, who is shining up the hub-caps of a warthog*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at the snowed-over field, but frowms and trudges through it anyway. He’s never actually seen snow firsthand before, and finds the experience less than fun when his boots sink into the snow quite a lot. Soon though, he approaches the Sarge and his warthog* Greetings, sir. Are you intending to have a lesson out here today in the snow? *frowns and glances down at it, then picks some up to properly examine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: Damn straight you are, butter-cup. *straightens up then looks over at Sephiroth* Today, all you girls are going to learn how to maneuver your vehicle in one of the harshest types of environments. Now, saddle up, girls. We’re about to get this show on the road!

Jackson: *moves to stand next to Sephiroth and rolls his eyes at Sarge’s statements. He then sighs and mutters* Why can’t he pick a different nick-name to give us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands tall and emotionless as he’s spoken to. Once the Sarge’s eyes are off him, he sighs and mumbles back to Jackson* Notice how he looks at me when he says it… hmph. At least it’s better than ‘rat-boy’ or ‘shorty’… *grumbles and nods his head* Aye-aye, sir! *stands at attention, awaiting further orders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Huh? *looks over Sephiroth* You’re not all that short… *scratches the back of his head* Though, I guess you just started your growth spurts, didn’t you? *grins* Your feet are pretty large, so you’ll probably get pretty tall.. *yelps as Sephiroth startles him with the sudden move to attention. He then goes to attention as well. Soon enough, the various boys in the class would start taking turns trying to manuever the warthog in the snowy conditions. Most would spin out, though*

Sarge: *chuckles at each boy who screws up* You can’t yank it like you do your girlfriend’s titties. You have to be gentle. Don’t let the wheels slip out form under you. *pulls out a cigar and begins to chew on the end of it*

Jackson: *sighs as he notices that it will soon be Sephiroth’s then his turn* Best of luck out there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps an attentive eye on the lesson, seeming amused at the hopeless attempts from some of his peers. He nods at Jackson’s words and mumbles aloud* Thanks… I hope your performance is also acceptable, and above average of the others here. *slowly moves to the front of the line, frowning as he ends up being next* Great… *sighs as the boy infront of him stops the Warthog again, and he closes his eyes momentarily, sighing, stepping towards the vehicle* Any advice on keeping steady, sir?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: *scowls at Sephiroth’s question. He soon spits out of the side of his mouth and onto the ground before responding* Haven’t you been listening at all during the entire lesson, buttercup?? Hmph, upstart. *shakes his head* Don’t force your movements. The more you force this baby- *pats the warthog* -the more you’ll loose control. If you start swerving, turn with th swerve until you regain control. Just pay attention to what you are doing. Got it?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly at the Sarge’s insults, but remains standing there as he listens to his advice. He remains attentive and occaisionally nods before climbing into the Warthog* Sir. Yes, sir. *nods his head, then starts up the Warthog, carefully moving off the start. He speeds up as he drives the Warthog through the course, swerving it slightly through a corner, slowing it down, also turning into the swerve as advised. He continues to drive it through, being more careful and slow than he otherwise would be. He soon drives the vehicle back to the start of the course and climbs out, seeming both casual and pleased*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sarge: *grunts at Sephiroth as he hops out of the Warthog. He then spits out of the side of his mouth and grumbles* Not bad, for a grandmother. Next time, drive faster. Hmph, we can’t wait all day for you in the middle of a battle! You need to be both precise and efficient.

Jackson: *grumbles* Seems that Sarge is never happy. *shakes his head then moves into the warthog since it is his turn. He goes a bit faster than Sephiroth and slides around quite a bit. However, he manages to complete the course*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly at the Sarge’s comments and critique, moving off to the side so he can join the others whom have finished. He watches Jackson’s performance, folding his arms, curious to see what the Sarge’s comments will be on his driving experience*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *finally slides to a stop in front of Sarge’s location. Once he’s turned off the truck, he jumps down and yelps as he almost looses his balance on the mush*

Sarge: *scowls at Jackson* Hmph, sloppy as hell out there, boy. Get away from here. Shoo!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps silent as he hears Sarge’s assessment of Jackson’s drive. He shakes his head and stands there with the other boys, waiting for the rest of the group to finish* Well that was interesting, I suppose… *glances over at Jackson* At least you don’t have to do that again until the next class.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *nods at Sephiroth* Yea, I guess that much is good. That thing is just hard to work with even without the snow and ice. *softly sighs* Hey, at least we didn’t flip out. So, we did pretty good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* We seem to have done adequately compared to some of the others… *remains standing with the others until each student has finished the practical task with the Warthog* This class would be much better if it involved an intelligent teacher… *stays with the other students and pays attention until the class is over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Heh, I don’t think anyone here is going to argue that point, Sephiroth. *shakes his head* Not in the least bit. *grins then leans in to Sephiroth and whispers to him* I wonder if we should fake an accident and run over Sarge next class. Maybe then we’ll get a competent teacher in exchange. *snickers at the thought. He then straightens up as Sarge tells them that they are all rather pathetic drivers and need a lot of practice. With that, the class is dismissed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyes at the boy, then turns his head away and begins to ponder, grinning* Wouldn’t that be classed as mutiny…? Or treason…? *begins to snicker, then stands straigh upright when Sarge speaks again, telling them that they’re all pathetic drivers. He responds with a nod and a loud “Yes sir!” before moving off when dismissed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *nods at the Sarge as well then quickly makes his way out of the classroom* It’d only be mutiny if we got caught. *winks at Seph then chuckles* Don’t worry, I don’t have the guts to try something like that though. I’d much rather keep my money’s worth and learn how to be an officer. I don’t want to wind up being an idiot who swabs the decks or gets killed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* I do believe you are encouraging me. But I don’t want to do something like that either. *slowly shakes his head* I don’t think I’d be very capable of it, either. Not with these things in my head. *taps the side of his head where one of the implants are, then moves ahead towards the next class*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *waves his hand in a dismissive manner* Nah, I wasn’t encouraging anything, man. I just was making a joke. Ha ha type of stuff.. *glances at Sephiroth* Hey, your name’s a bit of a mouthful. Do you like have a nick-name that you use?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nickname? *slowly shakes his head* I don’t really have one. Noemi sometimes calls me strange things, but that’s about it really. *nods ahead of him* We should get moving before we end up in trouble for being late.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *stares at Sephiroth. He then frowns and looks up, as if that would help him think. Finally, he looks at Sephiroth again* Umm.. Noemi? There’s no Noemi in our class. Who’s Noemi? And what sort of things does she call you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Noemi calls me ‘Seph’ occaisonally. She’s in a different division and year to us. She’s a pilot in training. She wants to become Captain of a ship some time in the future, and I believe she really will acheive her goals. *glances down at his computer* If that was on, I’d show you a picture.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *squints his eyes as he stares at Sephiroth. Then, he broadly grins* So, what is she? Like your girlfriend? *chuckles* Are pilots really as fast as they say they are? Is she hot? You really need to show me a picture of your girl, if she is your girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows slightly as Jackson speaks* Well, she’s more like… *pauses, thinking* I suppose you could call her ‘my girl’. *frowns in thought* I live with her here. I suppose I can tell you more about it later. She is also a product of the academy’s funding. *nods his head* I’d say she’s fast, but…. I’ve never actually seen her in action.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.