Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Do not worry too much, Sephiroth. They should know by now that top-secret projects like the two of us have been quite well taught how to keep things silent. I doubt they’ve made our projects public information yet. They’ll probably hide them until we start making victories for them.~ *grins* ~Hmm… game? What exactly are you cooking up in your head today, Sephiroth?~

Jackson: *spots Sephiroth as the boy heads off to class. He then walks over to his classmate and grins at him, trying to be friendly* You’re looking better today. Think you’ll survive the field vehicle training classes today, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They have video games setup in the rec room. Or we can play chess, or anything else you want. I’m just trying to offer up something social to do, rather than sit around and talk in our room when this day is near over.”* *frowns and slows down as the class member approaches him* I… *frowns further* …probably. Why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Hey, just trying to be friendly. *looks around then whispers to Sephiroth* Anyway, the Sargent teacher dude there really has something against both of us thanks to that first day. Best to stick together, right? I mean, not our fault that he isn’t that smart.. *grins* Anyway, my name is David Jackson from Detroit. What’s your name? What planet did you come from? I’ve never seen an alien like you around. *looks over Sephiroth* You look pretty much like a human.

Noemi: ~Do you even know how to play video games, Sephiroth? I have a feeling that you’d just hopelessly flounder about even if I say yes to your offer.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops and glances at the boy, pondering whether or not the boy is being genuine* Hmm. Strength in numbers is an intelligent idea and I cannot argue that, ‘Unity is strength – Divided by zero’, or whatever the saying goes. *grunts and continues moving ahead finally* My name is Sephiroth, no last name ever issued. I am from Gaia, *scowls* but I am not an alien. My planet is the same as your planet in many regards. Gaian humans are the result of convergent evolution, or parallel evolution, one of the two. Only very slight differences exist, and at most we are just a different ‘breed’ of humans. Our kinds can interbreed with no defects. *frowns at him* Have I satisfied your curiousity yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Aww, it’s cool that you have no name. I think that makes you special. Last names are overrated. Heh, my last name only means “son of Jack”. Really boring.. *looks over Sephiroth* Gaia, huh? I don’t think I’ve seen any gaians with silver hair and slit eyes like you have. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Any surname would be better than none at all. *grunts* You haven’t seen any others like me? Research “The Jenova Project”, if you have access to tier 4 documents in the archives. A lot of it is more or less public information now. They only keep the more recent developments a secret because they’re still working on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: “The Jenova Project”? Hmm… Never heard of it. Sorry. *Shrugs* I guess I’ll have to look it up. *opens up the door to their classroom* Why don’t you just go to a judge, pick out a last name, then demand one, though? That would give you a last name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure what last name I would pick. *stops in the doorway as Jackson pushes it open, staring ahead at the door, then back at him. He makes a loud grunt and lowers his head, wondering if this boy is going to pull a trick on him* You go first…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *stares at Sephiroth for a moment then shrugs* Alright, suit yourself. Just trying to be nice. *walks into the classroom, soon taking a seat near the back right of the room* Talk to you later, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches the boy enter the room, standing in the doorway for a few moments. After he has determined that nothing bad is going to happen, he steps inside the room himself, glancing around the classroom. He soon moves to the back, silently sliding into the chair next to Jackson, acting as if his actions are nothing out of the ordinary and a common everyday event.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *blinks and glances over at Sephiroth. He then gives the other boy a small friendly grin and nods* Hello again. *pulls out a thin lap-top that would be used throughout the tactics class* We should be able to stay out of the radar from here. *winks at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What radar…? *sits there while other students file into the classroom, mentally counting them in his head. He then calculates the distance from the front of the class to his particular position in the room, then realizes that it is out of range for a teacher that might be near-sighted* Interesting…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Huh? Oh right, you’re not from Earth. You Gaians probably have some other sort of slang terms. *coughs* It’s just less likely that we’ll be bothered much here. *Shrugs* I just like it when I’m not always being picked on by the instructors.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Makes sense… *settles into the chair, then sits down properly, making himself comfortable* So do you often evade trouble like this? *ponders the concept, smirking, thinking that it’s a good idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *scratches the back of his head then shrugs* Yea, I guess you could say that. Not that I do things that really get me into trouble. None of us would have really made it into the academy if we were all goof-offs. *chuckles at the thought* Anyone like that wouldn’t last an hour here. *lowers his head* Though that Sargent really shouldn’t be teaching anything, he doesn’t even know basic animals. He isn’t even an officer, yet they have him teaching future officers?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s probably a test of it’s own, you watch. *nods at him* He’s probably incompetent for a reason. I know… its a lesson to us, about how not to perform as a soldier. It has to be something along those lines. You’d be right in saying that he really shouldn’t be teaching.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Hmm… I guess you could be right there, but I don’t think they’d give us a class just for us to say that the class is too stupid to pay attention to. Perhaps it’s all about the vehicles, and maybe he’s the guy who knows how to drive the best. I’ve heard that you don’t need smarts to be a great driver. *glances over Sephiroth’s desk* Hey, when are you going to pull out your computer? I’m certain you’ll need it soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Computer….? Oh, ah…. *frowns, silent for a few moments* What’s your computer’s ident number? *glances at the side of the boy’s computer, looking for a serial code* Hmph… nevermind. I think I can find it. *is silent for a few moments as he glances around the room, finding the wireless access point at the front of the classroom. He uses it to access the alliance’s network with his neural implants, spending some time connecting to Jackson’s computer. He causes it to lock up and freeze, then smirks* Give me one moment with that. *opens a text file and begins to write the following message on the screen: “Neural implant technology makes your computer obselete”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *his eyes widen as his computer screen locks up. At first, he doesn’t realize that Sephiroth did it, so he panics and tries to do things to revive his laptop. However, once the text file appears, he blinks then looks over at Sephiroth* You have nueral implants? Man, you must come from one hell of a rich family. *grins* Are they as fun and useful as they say they are? Can you like play truly virtual reality games using them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I don’t have a family. *shakes his head* I was paid for by the academy, born within it, and raised by it’s members. *accesses his computer again to bring up all the public information on the Jenova Project* I’m the prototype. Or the alpha, or the pre-production model. Whatever you want to call it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *blinks as the information comes up. He then nods and begins to read through it. His eyes widen as he begins to get into it. However, he soon has to stop as their instructor enters the room. Sighing, the boy switches the computer to the needed pages so that he can start learning about various battle tactics. However, he does glance at Seph and grin* You’re pretty cool. Hope we can be friends.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you don’t heckle me, I won’t object to such. *pings the computer with a contact to his neural implants, so that Jackson can send him messages and so forth. When the teacher comes into the room, he sits up properly, looking attentive and interested*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *grins as he sees the contact screen pop-up. He soon gives Sephiroth a quick nod before typing in* “Don’t worry at all, Sephiroth. I don’t care much for heckling people.” *looks up as the lesson starts. He then begins to take notes on the various techniques. As the class continues, he occasionally types messages to Sephiroth, mostly asking him about the lesson topics, wondering if the tactics will actually work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps quiet for most of the lesson, seeming to be paying attention to the teacher at the front of the classroom. As Jackson asks about the lesson topics, he replies with whatever information he has, also using Jackson’s computer to bring up highlighted articles from the Alliance archives that would help him understand the subject matter better. Then he smirks and starts goofing off, using a painter application in the computer to draw the teacher smashing a Warthog into a fence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *covers his mouth with his right hand in order to stifle a laugh as he sees the picture drawn. He then shakes his head and types over to Sephiroth* “That is so wrong. Yet all too funny at the same time.” *looks up as the teacher announces the end of the class then begins shutting down his programs* Well, we’re going to need to deal with that idiotic Sargent now. *shakes his head*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.