Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks up as Sephiroth moves into the bathroom. She then shakes her head and curls up in the chair. She rests her head down on her crossed arms, which are placed on the arm of the chair. She then sighs and closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends near half an hour in the shower, towelling himself dry as he leaves again. He then walks over to the bed and begins packing up his stuff. After his side of the bed and his table is clear, he dumps the towels on the floor, changes into some suitable clothes for sleeping in, and climbs into his side of the bed, lying down, turning off his desk lamp, saying nothing the entire time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *remains in the chair, showing no signs of wanting to move any time soon. Instead, she just deeply sighs and closes her eyes. If Sephiroth continues to ignore her, she’d fall asleep within half an hour after he exits the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains on his side of the bed and eventually drifts off to sleep, remaining that way until early in the next morning when his implants automatically wake him up for the day. He tiredly stumbles out of bed, and walks over to his uniform to change into it* Damn noises… *snorts, rubbing at his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *had woken up prior to when her implants went off and got ready for the day already. So, she’s already gone from the room. At the moment, she is standing in line and waiting for her chance to have breakfast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as he discovers that the room is silent and heads out of the room himself, walking down to the mess hall so he can get some breakfast himself. When he enters the hall, he sends Noemi a telepathic signal* *”Early morning start today?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephiroth a passing glance. She then frowns and gathers up the last bits of food that she will be eating for breakfast. Quickly moving to pick a seat with her peers, she sits down and begins to eat* ~I suppose…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *collects his food once at the front of the line, then watches Noemi, moving away to sit by himself* *”I see…”* *begins to pick at his breakfast, not seeming terribly happy. He gets the occaisonal annoyance from people around him, but today he ignores it and just eats his breakfast in silence. When he is done, he places his tray and plate in the returns area and heads out of the mess hall to his first classes for the day* *”Well… see you later.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her gaze would wander over to Sephiroth’s location from time to time as she eats. However, she doesn’t try to engage in any conversation with him. Instead, she just finishes up with her own breakfast then excuses herself. After disposing of her trash, she makes her way to her classes* ~Yes, see you later, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is on semi-autopilot as he walks to his classes for the day, learning about dragon hierarchy and how they form collective minds and knowledge. In the latter half of the day he learns about how they breed and why they invade planets, bored out of his mind. He doesn’t get his freedom until near 6pm that evening. He departs the area, heading back to Noemi’s room, skipping dinner so he doesn’t chance seeing her again. By the time she returns, he would be practically buried in a book for class, trying his best to look busy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *is not much more lively throughout the day. For the most parts, her thoughts are on how much Sephiroth did not seem to care about her feelings, at least in her opinion. Still, she makes it through her classes without a complaint. Once her classes are done, she moves into the library section of the academy to do some research on the various types of engines and how to most effectively use them in battle. It would be around 7 pm when she returns to her room. However, she doesn’t do much to greet Sephiroth, having noticed that he seems busy. Instead, she simply moves to the small kitchen area and heats up some food to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Noemi, then buries his face in his book again, not wanting to confront her or get into another argument* Hello there… good evening so far? *pauses for a few moments* They’ve… given me an assignment on dragon hunting. I have to do a practical field test of the same next year…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* They are rushing you.. aren’t they? You’re in a four year officer’s program? Why are they having you do things like that? *Slowly shakes her head then softly mutters under her breath* I wonder if you would even put up a fight if they were to order you to kill me. They’ll probably decide one day that they don’t want a part dragon around..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, seeming immensely hurt and offended. He turns his head away from her and buries his face in his book, softly mumbling to her* I’m so sorry… *keeps his head down, miserable* I’ve done one thing wrong and it’s ruining every aspect of my life right now… I… I treated you badly, I’m not allowed to go anywhere outside of my authorization range… hell, I can’t even try to wander away from the area I’m supposed to be in!! *places his face down in the open book, hiding his face now* I’m never going to wander where I’m not supposed to ever again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns and glances away from Sephiroth. For the most part, she is torn as to whether or not she even wants to comfort him. After a moment, her shoulders slump and she releases a deep sigh. Then, she walks over to Sephiroth’s side and pats his back* I’m sorry about what I said.. I’m just afraid that one day they’ll get tired of the idea of half-dragons.. and that they’d send you to kill me. *frowns* The way you act, you don’t even put any fight against your implants…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her again, utterly miserable* I can’t, Noemi! Anything I do outside of what I’ve been designated to is labelled as meddling in the camp’s affairs, which is illegal, or treason. You try going outside of your own restricted zones, Noemi. You’ll… you’ll see what I mean. *lowers his head again, then aggressively whacks the side of his head, growling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at him* So, if they did choose one day that they want you to kill me, you’d just go through it like an obedient little boy…? *slowly shakes her head then turns her back on him, not wanting to look at him or see any indications of the answer. Instead, she just concentrates on making her dinner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, of course I wouldn’t!! *loudly growls at the idea, then hurls his book onto the floor in his anger, moving to his feet. He clenches his fists and loudly snarls, squeezing his eyes shut as hot tears begin to burn at them. He then stomps into the bathroom and shuts the door, locking himself in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances back at Sephiroth’s reaction to her words. She then lowers her head and studies the ground for a good few minutes. Quickly turning down the temperature to the stove, so that the food won’t burn, she leaves the kitchen and heads over to the bathroom. Once in front of the door, she reaches over and softly knocks on the door* I’m sorry, Sephiroth. You can come out…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls out to her* Go away! *slumps down onto the floor, pressing his back to the door so it can’t be opened. He buries his face in his hands and begins to cry properly, whimpering slightly as he does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns, but refuses to budge from the other side of the door. Instead, she leans against it* Sephiroth, please, calm down. I’m sorry that I hurt you so… It wasn’t fair for me to think such things about you.. They might never get tired of having me around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How could you even say that… *whimpers, angry now* Don’t you know anything about how screwed we are right now? You’ve been here longer than me, you must know something about the direness of our situation… *sniffles* Why do you think they even made us in the first place? *rubs at his eyes, whimpering* Without us, they’re pretty fucked as it is right now… *growls* How could they have no need of either you or me the next day? Huh??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* You don’t have as much to worry about, Sephiroth.. You’re not part dragon. *Shakes her head at him* I can fear for them not liking me because I am partially the enemy. Who knows what future rulers of the government will think about me. *lowers her head* And they have the SPARTANs and other projects that they are working on as well as ours. They might choose one of them over us. You can’t deny the possibility… *sighs then moves away from the bathroom, deciding to pull her food off the stove*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *only responds to her comment with a loud aggressive whack on the bathroom door and remains seated on the floor, not seeming to want to come out of that room any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *cringes slightly at the sound of the whack. She then releases a deep sigh* I’m sorry.. *pulls her food off the stove then sets it on a plate. Soon enough, she settles down at her table and begins to silently eat*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.