Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I realize it, but…”* *deeply frowns* *”It’s alright. I’m not doing any harm, and I’m not getting into trouble.”* *seems a little confused and looks around the room, then moves to his feet just as the nurse is coming back in. He silently walks over to her and takes his clothing, then sets it on a chair, changing into it, not seeming to care that the door is open and that he’s being watched*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head then gets to her feet* ~I still don’t like the fact that you are sounded like an AI… It’s troubling to me. If they want machines, they should have built them to start with.~ *frowns over at the nurse, not liking the fact that she’s standing there while Sephiroth is changing clothes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s silly, Noemi. I’m not an AI. Don’t be ridiculous.”* *zips up his pants and places his belt on, then buttons up his shirt, dusting the wrinkles out of it. Then he crouches down to place on his shoes, glancing up at the nurse after he’s done, silent*

*the nurse jots down more notes, then pushes the door open properly* Good work. *heads for the front desk* You’re free to go. And free to do as you like, for now. However, it has been requested that you spend the rest of the day in your private room until tomorrow. That is the order of the alliance.

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Acknowledged. *glances over at Noemi* Come on, let’s get the hell out of here. *rubs his back* That bed was too hard anyway…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glares at Sephiroth* ~I know that you’re not an AI. Still, you are sounding like one at the moment. “Acknowledged”, “acknowledged”, “acknowledged”. It just doesn’t sound right. Not to mention, I know those idiots just turned you off and messed with your head..~ *shoots the nurse one last glare. Then, she begins to follow Sephiroth back to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns* Relax, Noemi. *grins and heads out of the infirmary, calmly travelling out of the area and through the corridors, taking the fastest possible route back to Noemi’s private quarters. He doesn’t wait for her or slow down, and begins to casually hum as he walks along*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *huffs at Sephiroth as she notices that he isn’t even waiting for her. She then quickly moves to catch up to him. Once within reach, she moves to grip onto his arm* You know, you could actually be a friend and allow for me to catch up with you, Sephiroth. *shakes her head at him* I still think that you’re acting strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m acting just fine, Noemi. I’m just headed back to the room now. *nods ahead of him, walking down a flight of stairs* We can talk there. *doesn’t mind that Noemi has grabbed onto his arm, but he still doesn’t slow down any, nor wait for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Growls at Sephiroth* Slow down, damn it. There is absolutely no reason to rush, Sephiroth. Don’t you care about allowing me to walk beside you any longer? *growls with irritation at him, still angry at the fact that his implants were just messed with*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quite forcibly now* I am going back to the room, like I have been asked to. You should be following up on whatever orders you have been given. *his implants begin to send out a signal to hers automatically, attempting to give her an official Alliance-ordered file, containing his orders for now and the rest of the day, as well as his permissable areas around the facility for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grits her teeth as she receives the file from Sephiroth’s implants, not liking them at all. She then moves infront of Sephiroth and firmly sets her hands on his shoulders, trying to halt him for now* Sephiroth, I am off duty. That means I have no orders that I need to follow. *looks into his eyes* ~Do you still care about me, or do you solely care about these orders that have been rammed into your head?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There’s nothing I can do about it, even if I wanted to.. I have to follow the directions…”* *softly whimpers, giving her an apologetic look* Sorry, Noemi.. can we talk about this in your private quarters…? Once I’m in there, I’ll be free again. *sighs and tries to push past her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans at Sephiroth* ~I am not trying to make you disobey your orders, Sephiroth. However, there is absolutely no reason why you can’t follow your orders and take my needs into consideration. I don’t want to be walking at such a determined pace, Sephiroth. Just slow it down a bit. Please, for me.~ *moves her right hand down to grip onto his left hand* ~You can bend rules while still following them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Alright Noemi, but… I don’t want to break my instructions. I’ve been told to go to my room and stay there until tomorrow. *frowns* That’s where I need to go right now, there’s no way around that. *grasps onto her hand, but continues trying to pull her along*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: That is alright, Sephiroth. Still, please, just slow down a small bit. You do not need to rush there as if death were knocking on your door. *slowly shakes her head. Still, she gently squeezes his hand, trying to indicate that she supports him, as she follows along side him* I’m not quite as physically gifted as you are, remember that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her hand another tug, then moves ahead of her, looking troubled and conflicted* It’s got nothing to do with gifts… but everything to do with not getting into trouble. *sighs* Come on Noemi, before they see you’re slowing me down and decide to do something to your implants too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~I’ve been here for longer than you have, Sephiroth. They’ve adjusted my implants before. I’ve adjusted and so can you. Now, please, just walk normally. You have been practically running. Can you do that much for me? I don’t want to be running down these halls. We can get into just as much trouble by moving so quickly and sprinting to our room. Understand?~ *continues to move to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine… *moves along at a less rushed pace, but still keeps ahead, trying to persuade her to move along faster. He still seems rather frustrated and edgey, but would have slowed down enough to be walking at a reasonable pace*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at him, but keeps her pace to as fast as she can manage with walking. Not wanting to jog or run down the halls, she refuses to go any faster.* ~Sephiroth, please calm down. I personally think your crime did not deserve the punishment that you received. The soldiers who beat you up should have been the ones to be punished.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, turning on his heels to glare at her* Would you just shut up about it already!? Why do we have to keep talking about how fast or slow I’m walking? I’m moving that way, isn’t that good enough? Why do you have to keep talking about it!? *loudly snarls and pulls his arm away from her, growling as he continues on his way, now not caring if she falls behind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh?? *blinks and stares at his quickly vanishing form* But I didn’t say a word about your speed that time around. I said you didn’t deserve the punishment you received… *deeply frowns then sighs and shakes her head* I miss my friend. *languishes back, not feeling like rushing to follow Sephiroth any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls both at himself and the situation as he continues to quickly stride ahead, soon making his own way back to the room. Once there, he sits down on the bed, calming now that the nagging orders in his head have died down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *enters the room several minutes after Sephiroth. However, she does not move toward him or the bed. Instead, she silently moves over to the window. Staring out through it, she lowers her head and just thinks. She is clearly quite saddened at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the pile of work that has been left for him to study from and begins to go through it. He makes note of Noemi’s current mood, but says nothing about it for now and just goes through the school work left for him to do, that he missed out on today*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *remains silent and just continues to look out the window. After a bit of time, though, she moves over to a chair and sits down. Still, she avoids looking over at Sephiroth, still quite bothered by the way he treated her recently*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *works on the school work he missed that day, ignoring Noemi right now. Some time later, after he has finished up with his work, he snaps the book shut and walks into the bathroom without saying a word. He shuts the door behind him and washes himself down, intending to spend a good amount of time in there*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.