Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally leaves the bathroom some time later when he’s calmed down properly. He picks up his dragon identification studies book and sets it down on the bed, then begins to write notes, scowling, muttering* They’d have to kill me first before I’d let them kill you… the implants are coded, that coding could be broken… and then they wouldn’t be able to do shit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *looks over at Sephiroth. She allows herself a small grin then nods at him* Then it is good to know that you would be willing to fight that much if the worst ever occurs. *glances at her plate then grabs a second one. She fills it with the food that she had prepared, then she walks over to Seph’s side and offers the plate to him* Hungry?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, then slowly shakes his head* No, no really. I had an appetite earlier, but I’ve lost it now… and I have a test in a few days, so I need to read up on it. They’re testing us on knowledge, and my implants were altered so I couldn’t photograph the entire book and commit it to the memory banks. *glares down at the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You should still try to eat something, Sephiroth. *glances at the plate* Anyway, it’s not every day that I’d cook something. *allows herself a slightly devious smirk* I could start thinking that you don’t like my cooking. *sets the plate down beside him then moves to clean up the kitchen* That sounds like what they usually do for tests. It makes next to no sense, but.. *Shrugs* I suppose it is good to have knowledge without just depending on the network at all times. Who knows, maybe we’ll wind up on some planet where the network doesn’t even exist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at the food, then sighs as he returns his attention back to his book* It’s not that I don’t like your cooking, it’s that I’m not hungry. *shrugs* They block your implants so you know it from memory, not just because you stored it out of laziness. I don’t see what the difference is… I can access my implants as fast as I can naturally remember something important. *grumbles* But this isn’t important… it’s boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *releases a loud sigh at Sephiroth* I already told you why it is a standard practice to block out the implants for tests, Sephiroth. We go on interplanetary missions, and the network is only strong where the alliance is. So, it is fully possible that we can go to a planet that does not have the network at all. If that becomes the case, we will need to have our own mental capacities to take in where the implants can’t.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles, bad tempered right now* I get it. You don’t need to.. beat it into me. *sighs in annoyance, then begins to tuck into the meal Noemi cooked, saying nothing as he does so. He eats in silence, occaisionally peering at his book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins as she sees Sephiroth finally choose to eat her cooking. However, her gaze soon drifts to his book* If it will help you, read out the information in that book.. Or, I could give you a quiz to test your memory of what you’ve read so far. *helplessly shrugs* I’d like to help you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* No thanks, I’d rather get it over and done with, then put it down so I don’t have to do it any more. *picks up his plate properly and sets it in his lap* Hey, this is pretty good. What did you put in this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Well, if you want me to help you study, just say the word, Sephiroth. *Grins as he states that the food isn’t that bad then gives him a lop-sided smirk* Oh, I can’t tell you that. If I did that, you might try outdoing me. *presses her finger against his nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You have to be kidding – *flinches as she touches his nose, then looks up at her* – I can’t cook at all. *slowly moves his head back, wanting to finish eating* About the only food I can prepare is the silver ration packages they give us when all the power inside the facilities or ships have been shut off completely. I don’t even think I would be able to prepare caught food. I would make one of the lower ranked idiots do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins then laughs at Sephiroth* And here I thought you hated when I was better at things than you are. *shakes her head, still chuckling* Very well, I’ll tell you my secret. The Sanghelli have brought a few of their seasonings into the alliance when they joined. They taste quite well when combined with Salmon such as what you’re eating now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Those… jawed aliens have their own spices? That’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. *pokes at his food to see if he can find anything out of the ordinary in it, but comes to the conclusion that either Noemi is toying with him, or that he’s been eating them so long that they’ve become everyday to him* Heh… it’s good though. *stabs a fork into his food and continues eating* My compliments to the animal that died for our meal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You don’t know what Salmon is, Sephiroth? *chuckles* You most certainly need to learn about food. *grins then she gets off the bed. She soon moves into her kitchen and grabs a few cookbooks. She then returns to the bed and begins opening up the books. Soon enough, she sets one of the books down on the bed and points at it* I’m certain you’d like to try this one day. *is pointing to a picture of a crêpe suzette*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes the caramelized dessert picture, then grins* It looks like it would be good with a side of ice-cream. Pity they don’t serve that stuff here in the facility. *pushes the book away and resumes eating* I know what a salmon is. It’s a dumb fish that swims up a river and gets eaten by bears.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s description of Salmon* Well, yes, some do get eaten by bears while they are on their path to spawn. However, most of their lives are lived in the sea, Sephiroth. *decides to dog-ear the page with the dessert that she just showed Sephiroth* Next time I head into town, I’ll get you some ice cream. *gathers up her cook books then returns them to their proper location in the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Town…? You’re allowed to go into the town? *pouts* I wish I could… I’m pretty much barred from it forever now. *scowls and folds his arms, loudly snorting in disgust* And it really sucks, let me tell you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth* It is standard to allow any of us to go into the nearby town for supplies or anything else that we need on certain says such as Saturdays, Sephiroth. I’m certain that you’ll be able to come on the designated days. *leans up against his side* At least they didn’t put in commands to make you more “horny” than you already are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* With my current permissions, I doubt I’d be allowed to go anywhere… *raises eyebrows at her next statement* Horny? I’m not that horny… I don’t turn on at the flick of a button like some males in this complex. *scowls at the thought* Infact, I don’t even really get aroused without stimulation. Stimulation being visuals, chemical, or manual stimulation if you get my general idea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh. *snuggles up against him* You have to admit though, once you do get stimulated, you’re most definitely stimulated. *chuckles at him* Anyway, like I said, it’s good that they did not decide to tweak that part of you. I’d hate to have you chasing after every female in this complex. You’re supposed to be all mine. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused now* You are right there. Once it’s up, it doesn’t exactly go away for a while… *is a little embarassed, but shrugs* I don’t think they want me to go chasing after all the females in the complex. The most viable breeding partner is you. Our genetics create the best offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I suppose.. I can’t say for certain since I haven’t seen a single one of the children that they’ve made between the two of us. *glances to the side* They remove the fetuses from my womb before I can even start showing anything. *shrugs then rests her head on his shoulder* You need to get back to studying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Right… *sighs* I’ll be glad when the test is over. I’m tired of reading up on all these dragon species. Some of this crap is utterly ridiculous… *grumbles and picks up the book to read the fine print* Draco-illipsum-asteroteris? They want me to remember their scientific classification names…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Grins then softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, they expect you to know how to identify everything by its proper term. That’s part of what being an officer is all about, Seph. You need to have all the answers for your men. *yawns and chuckles once more* Anyway, you’re the son of two scientists. This sort of stuff should be in your blood.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m the son of two scientists, yet they’ve put me in the army instead of throwing me into a science laboratory to work in… hmm, I really see the logic there. *snorts loudly with sarcasm* I’m not exactly going to tell my men that a… draco-illipsum-asteroteris is attacking the side of our ship. I’m going to say a space dragon is doing it. Who honestly gives a fuck about the classification and type of dragon when you’re busy getting killed?

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.