Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, I have no choice but to trust their words, Sephiroth. Well, aside from the choices that will definitely get me into trouble.~ *scowls as the time passes by and begins to tap her foot with aggitation. Eventually, she stands up and walks over to the nurse* Where is that doctor? You said he’d come and check out my friend so that he can return to his room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Nurse: *blinks as she is stopped by Noemi, then shakes her head* I’m really sorry, but I’m not attending to that right now. *seems to want to hurry away to tend to her charges*

Sephiroth: *”Don’t choose the trouble option. You kind of have a knack for finding it without really looking.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, Sephiroth, but they are determined to make this difficult. If they made things easy, I might not even consider the trouble option. Anyway, you’re the troublemaker out of the two of us.~ *narrows her eyes at the Nurse and snorts* I didn’t say you. I want to know where that doctor that you said would come is. Do I need to speak to your supervisor in order to get anything done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not normally a troublemaker. This is actually the first time I have wandered out of my designated areas…”*

*the nurse sighs and lightly grasps Noemi’s arm, leading her towards the doctor’s office* This way, please. I believe they are still working, and very busy. *the nurse leads the girl towards one of the back rooms where a doctor is discussing neural implant alteration implications to a high-level programmer. If Noemi has keen eyes, she might be able to notice the mention of Sephy’s name onscreen a few times as the programmer continues to work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hrmph, you’re still more of a trouble-maker than I am on any given day. You can’t deny that fact.~ *scowls but moves to follow the nurse. Once she sees the doctor, she loudly speaks up* Sir, I’ve been waiting for quite some time for you to check on my friend. He is feeling much better and would like to return to his room. I can assure you that his injuries are nearly colmpletely healed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No I can’t, but I really don’t cause trouble that much… honestly, I don’t. And how do I know you didn’t get up to anything before I arrived at the academy myself, hmm?”* *yawns and lies back on the bed, giving up on the idea of leaving today*

*the doctor glances up at Noemi, then blinks, genuinely surprised to see her. He then turns back to his work, shaking his head* I’m sorry, but that can’t happen right now. *hands some of his work to the programmer, then looks up at her again* Some alterations have to be made.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Alterations? *deeply frowns* Sir, he was simply curious concerning the layout of his new “home”, so to speak. There is no need to punish him for being new here and exploring the area… *shakes her head* He is healed, I can assure you of that. I have magic that was easily able to heal his injuries. He just wants to return to his room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The doctor dismissively waves a hand, then sighs* I’m sorry, cadet, but you don’t have the rank or correct levels of authorization needed to discuss this subject. You don’t have enough clearance. *moves to his feet and tries to nudge her outside, wanting to close the door so he can continue to work in peace* You’re going to have to wait outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses as she is dismissed without even being listened to. She clenches her fists, quite annoyed. However, she simply turns around and heads back to Sephiroth’s room. Once there, she grabs a chair and moves to sit next him* ~I think they’re planning on messing with the programming of your implant, Sephiroth. They won’t even bother talking to me. But they told me that you need “alterations”.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns at her words, then slowly shakes his head. He sits up properly again, then reaches over to flick the lightswitch on beside his bed, sighing* Really? *narrows his eyes as he glances towards the door* *”I make one mistake and I am to be drawn and quartered for it? Well…”* *snorts* *”It wasn’t really a mistake, I was curious. But still, no need to send me off to the gallows.”* *glares* *”Do you know what they are doing?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~That is exactly what I tried to tell them. That it was a small mistake that wasn’t tied in with disobediance. The doctor wouldn’t hear a word of it from me..~ *sighs then shakes her head* ~I wasn’t able to read enough of what they were typing to figure out what their plans our. Should I try to contact Jansen? Maybe he can intervene… If he isn’t the one behind this to start with..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”This just keeps going higher and higher…”* *quietly sighs* *”I wouldn’t go to Jansen. Just go back to the doctors and tell them not to mess with my implants. Unless they want to speak to Doctor Jansen…”* *frowns in thought* *”You know, maybe he IS behind this. He was involved that day my disicpline and obedience triggers were being adjusted, when I first GOT the implants.”* *scowls* *”Is there really anything we can do…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head* ~Even if I went back to them, they won’t listen to me, Sephiroth. They said that I don’t have the rank or authorization to even speak to them.~ *sighs at Sephiroth’s next set of words* ~What exactly did he have put into your original programming?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not even sure, myself… I’m not allowed to access some levels of my own implants.”* *tiredly sighs* *”Just give it a rest for now, that’s about the only thing we can do. I’m betting Jansen IS involved with this…”* *lowers his head, looking defeated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods her head* Yes, I suppose resting for now is all that we can do, Sephiroth. *leans over the bed, moving to at least reast her head on Sephiroth’s shoulder* I’ll stay here all night long until either they release you or I have to go to classes. I can at least promise that much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* They’re too stubborn to listen to you and release me just now, and… *tenses up, then closes his eyes, seeming to lose conciousness altogether. The reaction was so quick, it would be more than obvious to work out that he was just ‘turned off’*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and looks up as Sephiroth suddenly stops in mid-sentence. She then hisses in annoyance as she notices his expression, having figured out what happened* Shit. I hate it when they do that. *shakes her head* This isn’t fair at all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*After approximately ten minutes have passed, a nurse walks into the room to check up on Sephiroth, also carrying a tray containing a small pitcher of ice water and a glass. She sets it down on the table beside the boy, then begins to carefully unhook the monitors on him*

Sephiroth: *is still ‘asleep’ when the nurse is in the room, but cracks his eyes open soon afterwards, seeming a little bit confused and disorientated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sits upright so that she’s out of the nurses way. However, she gives the woman a suspicious look and watches over her like a hawk. For the time being, she doesn’t notice that Sephiroth is awake once more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the nurse soon finishes unhooking Sephiroth from the machines, then picks up the glass* Take this. You’ll feel much better in a few minutes. Once you’re awake and stable enough, you can go back to your room.

Sephiroth: *growls slightly, then tries to sit up. He fails the first time, and just lies there, his conciousness trying fight through his dizzy state. After a few moments have passed however, he tries to sit up again, and clumsily grabs at the glass, holding it up so she can fill it*

*the nurse nods* That’s very good. *pours him a glass of water, then sets the pitcher down, picking up Sephiroth’s file at the end of the bed, and walking out of the room again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *angrily snarls at the nurse as she continues to move about the room, truly beginning to despise her by now. However, once she notices that Sephiroth is awake again, she snaps her attention to him. Soon, she reaches over to set her hands down on the glass that Sephiroth is attempting to drink from, stabilizing it. She then presses it against his lips* What exactly did they do to you, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the nurse begins signing things as Noemi helps Sephiroth, remaining quiet as she watches them* Sephiroth, a list of places you are now forbidden from will be printed off for you later on this evening. When you leave this infirmary, you are to head straight back to your personal living space. Do you understand?

Sephiroth: *begins to drink, not responding to Noemi until he has down the entire contents of the glass* *”I don’t even know….”* *looks up at the nurse and obediently nods, immediately responding* Acknowledged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *snorts at the Nurse’s words* We wouldn’t leave our room even if you didn’t tell us not to. *shakes her head then glances over at Sephiroth. Her frown only deepens as she notices how quick Sephiroth is to answer the nurse* ~Sephiroth… not to get you into trouble, but please try not to follow whatever she next tells you to do.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, seeming utterly confused* *”Why not, Noemi? All she wants is an answer. What’s so wrong about that?”* *glances at the table, then sets the glass down exactly 4″ in from the edge, glancing back to the nurse as if seeking approval*

*the nurse nods her head and moves towards the door* I’ll go tell the doctors that I’ve observed you, and that you’re all right to leave. Remain here until I get back.

Sephiroth: Acknowledged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns even more as she hears Sephiroth agree so readily once more. She then narrows her eyes and examines Sephiroth* ~For starters, you’re sounding like one of the newly created AIs. “Acknowledged” right away without any pause or variation. Don’t you realize this, Sephiroth?~

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.