Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains hidden in the other soldier-in-training’s gymnasium for the next few hours, at least until the soldiers pull out the equipment nearby him. When he is discovered, the soldiers grab him and haul him out into the open, yelling at him about being a spy and so forth. When Sephy tries to explain his situation and transmit his Neural Implant ID to them, he makes them angrier, and they begin to beat him up, yelling about the fact that a spy has infiltrated their territory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins as her ship breaks the atmosphere and enters what can be officially classified as “outer space”. Allowing her eyes to sweep over the various stars that become much more visible without the ozone and so on to block out their light, she mutters the word “beautiful”. However, she soon gets back to task and pilots her shuttle to the station. Once it is docked, she goes through the check-list to turn off the various flight systems before unstrapping herself. She then bids her classmate farewell and moves out of the shuttle and to the station with the fighter-class two-man vessel which she will be piloting today*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yells for the older soldiers to stop as they continue to pummel and pound him. He falls onto the ground and curls up as he is kicked at, not wanting to be attacked in the face any more. The older soldiers continue to attack him, continuing well after he is unconcious, intending to kill him. Soon, their own supervisor returns and yells at them to stop, then has Sephiroth transported out of the area, sending him to the infirmary.

He would spend the rest of the day trying to come to, whimpering with pain when he does finally wake up in a recovery area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *unlike her friend and counterpart, she enjoys her day with her instructor. The instructor, a man just a few years her senior, carefully watches over Noemi as she performs several series of tasks to prove that she’d be competent if she ever needed to fly in the midst of a battle. However, this lesson eventually ends.

At around 11 in the evening, Noemi finally returns to the port station at the academy, only to hear of Sephiroth’s injuries. Shocked by the news, she begins to dash toward the infirmary, wanting to be at Sephiroth’s side* ~Sephiroth? What happened? Are you alright? Are you awake?~ *pants as she finally makes it to the infirmary and demands to be let into his room. After much yelling and arguing with the staff, she finally makes it to Seph’s bedside and moves over to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *would be sleeping by the time Noemi arrives back at the training base, at least until Noemi telepathically signals him, waking him up* *”….huh?”* *winces in pain at the message received, then stirs awake more as he hears the commotion* Hey, relax… *yawns and rubs his eyes, forcing them awake* Anyone would think the apocalypse was here or something… *flicks on the dim light next to his bed once Noemi moves over to him, then sits up properly. If Noemi were to get a proper look at him, she would notice that he is covered in bruises, has a black eye, and his head and left arm is bandaged up for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her eyes roam all about his form as she examines his injuries. She then clenches her fists and shakes her head* I swear, if I find the idiots who did this to you, I’ll kill them. *sighs then moves to sit on the edge of Sephiroth’s bed* Why didn’t you just go to your classes like you should have? You nearly risked everything with this stunt, Sephiroth…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, looking ashamed of himself. After a moment he begins to loudly cough, flinching at the pain it causes him* Mmmm… *rubs his ribs, sighing* I know, I know… I didn’t know they were stealth soldiers in training! They thought I was a spy infiltrating their ‘assignment’. *glares, bitter* It was just stupid training… not like it was important or anything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans at him and shakes her head* I wasn’t just talking about bothering those idiots.. Though I still promise I’ll give them hell to pay for this. *shakes her head* No, I meant you could have been expelled for what you did, Sephiroth. Is that really what you want? To become a no body? Just cannon fodder? *deeply frowns at the thought. She then brings her hand to his ribcage and softly speaks a healing spell that she had studied a few years ago*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I could have, I know… but I wasn’t. They haven’t decided what to do with me yet… *sighs* Somebody is coming here to talk to me this afternoon. For now they just want to make sure I’m healed. *flinches slightly as she touches his rib area, seeming confused after she casts the healing spell* Well that was weird…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shrugs at Sephiroth’s statement of weirdness* I suppose it does indeed feel that way. But it is the quickest way to mend injuries. *glances about his body then moves her hand over another bruised section and casts another healing spell* At least you have the government on your side. They are unlikely to expel you for just one grievance. Still.. *presses her left hand’s index finger against his nose as she continues to use the right hand to cast healing spells on him* …no playing hookie on your classes again, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wanted to explore the place… I didn’t know they were stealth-unit soldiers in training! *pulls his head back as she touches his nose* Fweh… *sighs* But yeah… they’re not going to expel me. I’m just going to be on a serious reprimand for a few weeks. And so are the other soldiers, actually… *looks miserable* They’re going to hate me… *watches her cast the healing spells, but it doesn’t cheer him up any*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Your classmates will not be affected. Those idiotic stealth units that you snuck in on might, but I’ll protect you against them. *moves her hand from his nose and over to his bangs. She then playfully whacks at them* You need not worry about those idiots. They should have known better than to attack a humanoid of all things and clall him a spy. *snorts then smirks* When this is all over, would you like to check out the SPARTANs that are in training? It’s interesting to watch their drills.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to care at all when Noemi begins to whack at his bangs. If anything, he would be quite tolerable of such, and tilts his head forwards to give her better access to them* I know… I shouldn’t have been there, but they shouldn’t have attacked me. *sighs* Maybe they thought I was something in disguise. *seems curious at Noemi’s next statement* SPARTANs? I’ve heard only a little bit about them. They’re the ones with the augmenting surgery, right? They’re going to do some of that to me once I’m big enough… I’m not looking forward to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *loudly snorts at the very idea* That is absolutely ridiculous, Sephiroth. *moves her hand to pat the side of his head, running her fingers through the legnth of his hair, rather than whack his bangs* You are already much faster and stronger than humans your age. There is absolutely no reason to do the augmenting surgery on you. It might ruin you rather than improve you. *shakes her head* But yes, there are a few SPARTANs training here, and they are the ones who have received the surgery.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what they’re planning to be honest. They only tell me things on a ‘need-to-know’ basis. *watches her hand, then grins at her* Besides, anything they do to me would only make me better, right? I mean… look what they’ve already done. Am I already not fantastic and awesome? *broadly grins at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: And humble as well. *smirks at him then leans in to gently kiss Sephiroth on the lips* I swear, if you were any more humble, your head swell up. *chuckles and playfully pokes his stomach, keeping mind not to touch any of the still injured spots* Want me to see if I can talk them into releasing you enough that you can sleep in my bed tonight? I think I’ve taken care of your worst injuries by now. *looks over him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I don’t know if I’d be allowed to, Noemi. They seemed pretty damn concerned. I lost conciousness. They did one of those MRI machine scans on my head to make sure it was OK and stuff. *shrugs his shoulders* But yeah, you would have to ask. I did, but they seemed pretty damn determined to keep me here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hrmph.. *idly drums her fingers against his stomach for a moment then lets out a snort* I will just have to prove to them that I can take just as good of care of you as they can, if they are that stubborn. Either way, you don’t deserve to stay all night in this horrid place. We’ve been in too many sterile rooms. *shakes her head then straightens up* I’ll be back soon, Sephiroth. *walks out of his room and heads to the front desk, intending to ask for him to be released*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously watches her leave, then sadly shakes his head* *”What makes you think they’ll say yes to you…?”* *leans back on the bed, then pulls the covers over himself* *”You have a better chance of keeping a snowflake in hell.”* *closes his eyes* *”See you tomorrow.”*

Receptionist: *is working hard at the front desk, and looks up at Noemi when she comes over* Oh, hello there. How can I help you this evening? *gives her a smile, but it’s a forced and fake one*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I can be very persuasive. Especially if I can manage to properly cast a manipulation spell on someone’s mind.. But I shall try talking first.~ *eyes the Receptionist then calmly speaks* Sephiroth would like to return to his room. I have every capability to take care of his health from there. If you send someone to look over him, you’ll see that he is much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do what you like, but just don’t get us into trouble. The academy really wouldn’t like it if you manipulate them to get your way. I’m pretty sure doing something like that is bound to get you into a WHOLE lot of trouble… if not, kicked out of the army altogether. And you really don’t want that…”*

*The receptionist slowly shakes her head* I’m sorry there, but until he has clearance from one of the physicians here, he’s not allowed to go anywhere. *slides back in her chair, then checks the filing cabinet beside her desk, pulling out Sephiroth’s file* It says here that they want to keep him overnight for observation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I did say I would try my oratory skills first before resulting in manipulation. Anyway, I’d only do manipulation for minor things. The more complex the thing I try for.. the more likely they are to catch on and resist.~ *frowns at the receptionist* Well, I did say for you to go ahead and send someone in there to check on him. I used my unique skills to heal him. He should be ready to go. Just have someone go in there and check him out. Please.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The receptionist shakes her head again at Noemi* I’m really sorry. But right now the doctor is with somebody else. *slides back to the chair, closing the filing cabinet again. She leaves Sephy’s file on the desk beside her, however* Just take a seat and wait until he’s finished.

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, you don’t want them to notice here. You’d only get into serious trouble…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Settle down, Sephiroth. I am not manipulating anyone at all. They say that they’ll send someone to check you out soon. So, I shall trust their word.~ *nods at the receptionist* Good. Please, don’t let it take all night. Sephiroth deserves to rest in a comfortable bed. *moves over to a chair and sits down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wouldn’t trust their word, personally. They said they would get me a drink of water, but that was a few hours ago, and they never did.”* *tries to relax* *”They probably won’t do anything about the ones who beat me up, either. Nobody punishes a soldier for doing what they’re being trained to do.”*

*doctors and nurses pass by the area every so often, but after some time has passed, nobody comes to attend to the situation just yet*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.