Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Don’t whine to me about needing to rush, Sephiroth. *shakes her head at him as she finishes buttoning up the jacket to her uniform. She then stands up and brushes off any lint off her sleeves* I’m not the one who decided to sleep in for five minutes. *glances at him* Weren’t you going to brush your hair? Or are you going to do that while you’re running out the door?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I have legs, and a pocket comb, I can deal with that when I’m walking away. *hurriedly pulls on his shirt and other clothing, doing a half-assed job ofadjusting his collar and cuffs. Then he yanks on his boots and dashes for the door, grabbing it by the handle so he can run into the hall* Now hurry up!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s display and walks over to him before calmly speaking* You’d better fix your uniform before any of the instructors see you. They frown down on unkept clothing and the like. *pokes Sephiroth in the chest, trying to emphasize his messily placed on top, as she passes by him then begins to hastily make her way to the mess hall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and unbuttons his shirt again, shaking it out before placing it back on, doing the buttons up properly again. He pulls on the shirt in an attempt to rid it of creases, then he picks up his jacket and yanks it on, grabbing at Noemi’s hand again to pull her out of the room* We’re done, that’s it, let’s move!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grunts at Sephiroth and rolls her eyes* I already was moving, Sephiroth. Calm down. The food will still be present when we get there. They make enough to feed an entire continent of people. *smirks* Those with your chromosone just eat a whole lot. *winks at him then begins to jog to the cafeteria*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Which chromosome, Noemi? I have forty-six of them. *thinks for a moment* I hope… I dont remember how Jenova cells affect my DNA, but I know I don’t have forty-seven. I’m not retarded. *jogs after Noemi, running down the hallway, then tries to run ahead of her, wanting to beat her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans and rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s apparently naivety. Still, she doesn’t slow down in her jog* Sephiroth, how dense can you get? I have an X chromosome. Meanwhile, you have a Y chromosome. Hence, those with your chromosome would be all males. Or do you think there are others out there with specialized hybridized genes that have been mutated by alien DNA? *shakes her head to answer her own question* I don’t think you’ll have much luck with that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* There would be others out there with hybridized genes like mine. But none would be old enough to join the ranks here, yet. *moves ahead of her, practically dashing towards the cafeteria now* *”It’s quiet this morning. I would think that this area would be bustling by now…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Rolls her eyes at him* Alright, but I was talking about here, in this complex. Beings who are out of their training diapers stage. *Grunts as Sephiroth begins getting ahead of her, but doesn’t have a second wind in her. So, she gives in and lets him have the lead* ~Oh, don’t worry much about that. Half of everyone is already eating, the other half is sleeping in because they are lazy. Not that we’re late.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Doesn’t matter to me. More for us, huh?”* *walks into the cafeteria soon after, practically drooling at the strong scent of bacon in the air* *”Oh man, who would want to sleep in and miss this? Idiots don’t even know what they’re missing!”* *quickly grabs a plate and lines up, trying to get a look ahead at the serving area, and wanting to see what else is being served for breakfast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Seph’s question* ~Well, not everyone has classes at the same exact time, Sephiroth. So, some of them think they can afford to sleep in. Others have opted to keep a stash of food in their rooms and just eat off that. However, that option requires that they spend their own money to get the food.~ *moves up behind Sephiroth in line and patiently waits her turn. Soon enough, she moves through the line and picks out a healthy offering of eggs, toast, cereal, and sausage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves tot he front of the line himself before too long, and picks out a generous helping of bacon and scrambled eggs, toast and a small bowl of cereal, carrying it over to a spare table to sit down and eat* *”I wouldnt keep a stash of food in our room. Not until you’re on heat, anyway.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances about the room, primarily considering sitting with her classmates yet again. However, she chooses not to abandon Sephiroth and moves over to sit by her friend instead. She then softly chuckles and shakes her head* There’s already a small stash in the refrigerator, Sephiroth. It’s useful to have food in my room for the just in case scenarios. Such as, I could get really sick one day and wouldn’t feel like walking all the way here. Or, I might want a late night snack while studying in order to help me stay alert. That sort of stuff. *Shrugs* There’s definitely plenty of packets of ramen noodles. Those things never go bad. Trust me, I’ve tried to make them spoil just to prove the rumors true… They just don’t.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wrinkles his nose in disgust at Noemi’s words, then slowly shakes his head* Those nasty cup noodles that you add water to? *shakes his head* All food spoils eventually. We shall have to see, hmm? *munches through his bacon, seeming very happy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Yes, Sephiroth, those noodles that you add water to to make them edible. They are not near as bad as you are thinking. They’ll never be my staple of eating, but they are good enough to be eaten if I need them. *grins at him* And I don’t want to know what sort of torture you’re plotting for one of those packets just to prove that they can spoil. *shakes her head then begins to eat her breakfast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, nothing really. I think their strong point is that no moisture breaches the packaging. If you were to introduce a hole into the side of the container, I bet the food inside would spoil within a week or so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* Well, of course that is the secret to how they stay preserved, Sephiroth. *Shakes her head* Anyone who doesn’t do something stupid like punch holes into the packaging should be able to keep them fresh for quite some time. Now, finish your breakfast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little irritated and continues munching on his food, getting started on his bowl of mushy cold cereal next* *”Do you have a particularly demanding class this morning, or what? Mine is… uh, battle tactics, I think. It’s a boring sit-down reading and theory subject.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins at Sephiroth* Oh, I don’t have anything all that major. I’m just going to be going up to the station for a bit to actually do a live piloting mission. Nothing important at all. *chuckles and munches on her toast* I’ll probably be back late tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* They’re actually letting you fly now? I’m stuck here doing boring stuff until… well, I don’t know. *seems dissapointed and a little bothered with what she has said as he tidies the remains of his plate. He rises to his feet, carrying the plate and cutlery to the returns area so it can be washed* *”You have fun with that. I feel like exploring the complex before going to class today.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins at Sephiroth’s question and nods her head* Yes, they’re letting me fly actual ships now. I’ve been here for three years longer than you have, my dear friend. Just be patient, you’ll probably have much more exciting classes when you’re an upperclassman too. *allows herself an even wider smirk* ~And perhaps by then you would have developed a few hairs in that area.~ *nods to his crotch as he passes by her to get rid of his trash* ~As well as had your voice drop a few octives, hopefully. I’d hate for you to develop a voice like Hojo’s.~ *shivers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, seeming particularly sensitive about that subject in recent days* *”Leave me alone about that, Noemi… I’m tired of being hassled, monitored, examined… the last thing I need is a stupid comment about it from you.”* *walks away from the cafeteria, intending to explore the other areas* *”See you later today.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head at him* ~I’m sorry, Sephiroth. I meant no harm by my comments. I only meant that by the time you are my age and at my class level, several things would have changed.~ *stands up and dumps her trash before she moves out of the cafeteria* ~Have fun with your classes, my friend. You know how to talk to me if you get bored or lonely.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will. Thanks… see you later today.”* *quietly slips out of the area, then heads towards the other dormitories, wanting to see what kinds of other special soldiers are here. He casually follows some older males into unauthorized areas, ending up in their training gym before too long. He begins to gawk at their collection of armour and weapons for target practise and general training, at least until he hears a loud buzzing alarm* Shit… *moves to hide in the storage area, remaining there for most of the other soldier’s physical education classes, not wanting to get into trouble or beaten up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *confidently grins to herself as she strolls down the halls to the docking station for shuttles. As soon as she arrives at the station, she meets one of her classmates who is also going to be doing a live practice run. Soon after, they choose to race to the shuttle that will be used to deliver them to the station, having decided that the first one to the ship will be piloting. Noemi chuckles to herself as she outruns the other female cadet and quickly straps herself up in the pilot’s seat as she waits for her classmate to catch up. Once they are settled in, she begins the pre-launch procedures. After about twenty minutes of prepping the ship and requesting clearance, Noemi pilots the ship out of its docking bay and up to the space station that orbits well above the academy*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.