Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft amused chuckle as he’s tickled and wriggles away from her, his back thumping against the glass of the shower cubicle* I’d like to fight with you and train in the evenings. It would give us some more time together. And after, we can fight horizontally in the bedroom. We need to do that anyway, if I don’t do it enough, they’ll dose me up on those weird smelling chemicals again until I get really horny. *frowns* I’d rather be with you, than those randomly picked women that don’t even want to be there with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tilts her head at his words and lowers her head* They make you really horny? You mean you just loose control of yourself and act on pure compulsions? *deeply frowns then sighs* It’s not as bad as when I go into heat, is it? *lowers her head and clenches her fists* I wish I never gained that genetic trait from whatever dragon fathered me…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* The smell makes me sexually aroused very quickly, and then I kind of lose logical thought and start acting like I’m on auto-pilot. But I’m still aware of what I’m doing… I just can’t stop it. It’s a bit like a nightmare… *deeply frowns* Or it would be if it was something worse than sex. *glances back at her, thinking* Somewhat like your heat cycle, but not the same. *sighs* We’re wasting water. I’m done in here. We should finish up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I see.. *slowly shakes her head at his words* At least you’re aware of what you’re doing to some level… I don’t even really remember much of my heat cycles. *deeply sighs and lowers her head* It’s rather embarrassing. *nods at his next set of words then opens up the cubicle to step out. She soon pulls out a towel and begins to dry herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I think I’d prefer NOT to remember my sexual encounters with the women they stuck me in with. I could barely control my urges as it was, it was horrible being able to recall and remember the encounters. If those women weren’t there of their own wishes, it probably would have counted as rape… *turns off the water once he has finished cleaning himself, then grabs a towel, standing beside her* You’re lucky in the respect that you don’t remember….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head* If not for the chemicals that my body produces while I’m in heat… *sadly shakes her head* I’m just glad that you don’t blame me for what they’ve made you do with those things. I know that my pheromones are only the base and that they altered them, but still.. *walks over to the sink and begins to brush her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Noemi, I could never blame you for the pheremone things. Your body created them as you grew, it’s not something you willingly manufacture or anything. *sighs and continues to rub himself dry, walking out of the room to get ready for the night* *”If anything, I blame Jansen. Silly jumped-up old fool he is. Thinks he’s as good as.. well… better than Kerash and Hojo. Just because our project is his responsibility now, and just because it’s successful, it does NOT mean he gets to take all the credit for it!!”* *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *spits out the suds from her mouth then rinses out the residue. Once that is done, she manages a small grin* Well, I can’t say that I didn’t know that you never blamed me. Still, it brings comfort to hear you say those words. I still wish my body never produced that horrid chemical concoction.. *her grin vanishes* Imagine if Jansen were to try to make money off of it by selling it to needy women. *slowly shakes her head* There’d be a spike in rape crimes like never before in the history books. *sighs then heads toward the bed* We really need to get off this topic if you wanted to have sex..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head as he rubs his hair dry with a towel* I think it’s too late now. Both in terms of opportunity, and of time. I don’t really feel up to trying to sustain an erection any more. *heads to one of the drawers to take out a pair of underpants, placing them on* My work is finished, I’m tired, I’m clean and dry. It’s time for bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods at Seph’s words. She then moves over to her own dresser and places on a camisole and string bakini* Yes, I suppose you are all too right… *glances over at him* They’ll probably take you out of classes for an entire day when I enter heat though. *sighs and shakes her head at the thought* No matter. Let’s get some sleep. *slips into the bed then pulls aside the covers to give Sephiroth an invitation to join her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t doubt that for a second… *slowly stretches out and yawns, moving onto the free spot next to Noemi on the bed* Thanks. *moves to snuggle up against her, hugging onto her arm, grinning* I’m glad we’re together again. I really missed you when you were old enough to come here, and I was left behind in the labs. *shifts about, getting comfortable, sighing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins at her friend as he snuggles up against him. Then, she wraps her free arm around his shoulders* I missed you, too. At least in the labs, we had each other who understood us. Most around here find me too different to understand. *sighs and closes her eyes* No matter, go to sleep, Sephiroth. *begins to softly hum to him, picking a song that she recently heard broadcasted through the nueral network stations that day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t find some of my fellow soldiers to be so different from me. Well, some of them… there’s a few whom are pretty fun to be around. I’m still yet to remember their names, but.. *shrugs, closing his eyes, snuggling up against her as she softly hums to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly mutters* You’re a bit more human looking than me, Sephiroth. You don’t have scales or anything that sticks out as “strange”. You don’t go into heat either. *shakes her head* Most won’t ever know that you have a wing unless you willingly bring it out into the open. As long as none of them look that closely at your pupils and notice that you have a more animalistic or cat-like form to them, they’ll just assume you like strange colored hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s a lot more to it than just that, Noemi… *deeply frowns at her* My performance levels are generally better than a regular human. The guys in my division are beginning to pick on me every time I do something good or better than them. They’re calling me ‘a hero’ and stuff. Only, it’s mockery and not genuine praise. You can tell easily from their tone of voice. *mutters* Let’s just get some sleep now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You need to pick one side of an argument or another, Sephiroth. You were the one who said that you didn’t find your new comrades to be that different from yourself… But yes, I completely agree. Let us get some sleep. *yawns and grins to herself as she drifts to sleep. As long as Sephiroth doesn’t move much, she’d contently hold onto him all night long*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles slightly to her comment, but nothing of what he says is very legible. He soon drifts off to sleep himself, sleeping until the morning when his neural implants begin to send his brain small pulses to begin waking up* Mm… *turns them off and snoozes for another five minutes, getting out of bed, stumbling to his feet afterwards* Damn… *looks ahead of himself, bleary eyed* I have a class in an hour… *slowly shuffles into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *had received the wake-up call via her implants at nearly the same time as Sephiroth. However, unlike her friend, she didn’t bother going back to sleep for five minutes. So, she is already in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. She has foregone a shower for the morning, for the two of them had a shower before going to sleep last night* ~Good morning, Sephiroth.~ *grins slightly at his statement* ~You’ll get used to it soon enough. But you need to stop sleeping in so much.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly* *”I like to, though…”* *tiredly yawns, looking up as he sees her already in the room* Ah… you don’t waste any time, do you? *slowly shuffles over to the toilet and puts the lid up so he can relieve himself* Do you have a class this morning too? Or are you just irritatingly bright and early?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s question then leans over the sink to spit out the suds from her mouth* ~Of course I have classes this morning, Sephiroth. I have just as many classes as you do, and perhaps even more since I have been given a bit extra due to being the among the top of my class.~ *rinses out her mouth then steps aside. She grabs a hair brush and begins to neaten out her short, straight hair* Not to mention, the mess hall only opens for a short bit for anyone who wants breakfast. If you miss out, you’re out of luck.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands there listening to Noemi until he finishes his duties. He adjusts his pants, then flicks down the toilet bowl lid, flushing it soon after. He then heads over to the sink to wash his hands, grinning* Lucky you. Just what you’ve always wanted – to be busy and useful. *follows her and then tries to steal her hairbrush, wanting to brush out his own mess of hair* Hurry up so we don’t miss breakfast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slaps Sephiroth’s hands away from the brush and continues to work on her hair* Go brush your teeth, Sephiroth. Your breath stinks. *sticks her tongue out at him* My hair was a complete mess when I woke up this morning. *scowls as she remembers the tangles and continues to straighten up her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and moves away to the sink to quickly brush his teeth, sighing* *”Fine…”* *grins* *”Your hair is always a complete mess. You should wash it with anti-tangle stuff next time. Though, it’s kind of funny when you don’t brush it. You look like a cranky old witch then.”* *broadly grins, trying to make it obvious that he’s teasing her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *groans at Sephiroth’s words and takes a quick swipe at the back of his head before she goes back to putting the finishing touches into her hair. She then leaves the brush on the counter so he can pick it up* I hope you know that you’re a complete pain in the ass sometimes, Sephiroth. *playfully whacks his butt then heads out of the room so she can get changed into her uniform*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles as the back of his head is slapped and continues to brush his teeth, humming to himself, at least until Noemi slaps his butt. He makes a loud yelp and nearly chokes on the spit and suds in his mouth, promptly spitting into the sink so he can turn his head back and glare at the female* That wasn’t fair. *rinses out his mouth, before moving back into the bedroom to hurriedly get dressed* Now hurry up and move it. I don’t want to miss breakfast.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.