Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly sighs* I still hope that you keep in contact with the one child that you do know of. To me, at least, it would be much worse to know one of the children and to never be able to interact with them ever again. *shakes her head* That would just be simply true.. I also hope that they at least let us know that we are working with our children in the future..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls* Knowing the nature of the alliance and telling us things we only need to know on a ‘need to know’ basis, I highly doubt that they will bother telling us anything. *snorts* I’ll write to the child if I’m able to. But he’s very young, he can’t read, or really comprehend too much right now. It’s probably a lost cause.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Frowns* Well, they were kind enough to let us know about our backgrounds.. Then again, for you, I think Hojo just wanted to stamp his name on your forehead. *Frowns in thought as she mentions Hojo’s name* Did we ever actually see him be terminated..? I wonder if they lied about that. *slowly shakes her head to dispel the thoughts* Do write to your son, Sephiroth. Even if he can’t write back now, he will treasure the contact once he’s older.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We didn’t, but Kerash told us he was executed. I’m more than willing to agree on that and not dispute it. It’s Kerash’s words afterall. Hojo was an incompetent idiot who was a traitor and broke rules. What reason would Kerash have to lie to us? *frowns* I think I’ll write something. Not today though, but I’ll think about something to write when I can. I also might buy him something when I get to visit one of the other planets. Some… rare mineral rock sample or something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s suggestion of gifts* Rare mineral rocks? Sephiroth, would you have really been interested in mere rocks when you were three or four? *grins at him* You need to think of something much more exciting. *returns to writing down notes* But yes, I don’t see a reason for you to rush a letter. But don’t delay forever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not buying him something stupid like a plastic cheap toy that he’ll only break, or try to chew pieces off. Jansen wouldn’t even let him keep it, I bet. *scowls* I don’t know what kind of present I’d get him. *frowns and clicks his pen a few times, continuing with his homework notes, sighing* I’m not going to delay it. I havent even been here half a week, give me a chance… *shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s comments and shakes her head* I did say “don’t rush” before I mentioned the delaying, Sephiroth. I know that you need a chance to do things your way. I just hope you can think of something more interesting than a few minerals. *smirks at her friend* And I know for a fact that when you were his age, you would love to have as many toys as you could get.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… *shrugs* I suppose, when I was very young, I wanted something fun to play with. But as I grew older, such things became less important, and then completely irrelevant. I’m saying a toy wouldn’t be appreciated for very long. Maybe in the short term, but it will ultimately do nothing to help him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *smirks at Sephriroth* I still say that you like to play with toys. You simply changed your definition of toys. *closes her book and yawns* Well, done with my work. *stands up and waltzes over to the shower* You can join me if you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hums for a moment in his response* I will when I finish this theory work from my lessons. I have to do an essay on active camoflague, and how it works. For extra credit, they want us to explain what we would do if part of the active camoflague panel overlay began to fail.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shrugs at him then chuckles* I’m pretty certain that I’ll be done by the time you’re finished writing all that. *steps into the bathroom and begins to strip down* At least you can be content that you get a much larger room than most first years thanks to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can be content with that part. But I won’t be content with the favouritism jabs and insults that come along with it. Then there’s the silver haired freak comments. And any other jabs they want to fling at me because they want to strike me down and make me angrier than I already am. It’s really quite ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… Could be worse. At least you don’t go into heat every month. *shakes her head* And I personally love your silver hair. *steps into the shower and begins to adjust the temperature* Especially since your hair is not a dull shade of silver, but a rather healthy and luminescent one in the correct light.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her walk into the shower and quietly sighs, shaking his head* *”I know, Noemi.. but it’s almost as bad. Sure, I don’t go into heat every month, but I can become aroused at the drop of a pin. Sometimes that’s really hard to hide. Especially when you’re standing up.”* *frowns* *”This essay is dumb. If you have a hole in your active camoflague, wouldn’t it make sense to keep that part hidden?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Don’t all males get aroused that easily thought? I swear that half the men I’ve met are standing at attention down there. *Shrugs and begins to massage shampoo into her hair* As for active camouflage, I can’t say that I ever had to write an essay in the same way you do. Though I have been known to pick “hide in the midst of a meteor shower” when given the option of searching for hiding spots while there are mechanical malfunctions on a ship that I am piloting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah. *shrugs* I suppose you’re right… *quietly sighs and shifts about uncomfortably* I thought it was just me. *frowns at her next words* How is hiding in a meteor shower going to hide you from the enemy? That doesn’t make any sense at all. *glances down at his work again, then picks up some papers* They want me to study this active camo crap because one day I’m going to be wearing it. I’ll be sure to tell them I want the suit to be black when the camo is off, though. You suggested it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Grins* I’m glad that you value my suggestions so much, Sephiroth. *stands under the water and allows the soap suds to run down out of her hair* As for the meteors.. Well, all the radar signals generated from the rocks will mask the ship’s signal. It’d be hard to pinpoint a single ship in a meteor cluster. Also, there are not many who are insane enough to fly in the midst of meteors. Most people fear that they will get smashed to bits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Your ship is liable to gret smashed to bits if you try that. If it’s damaged, why do you want to risk more damage? It doesn’t make any sense… I personally wouldn’t want to get myself blown up. I think you should rethink your strategy a bit more… *soon closes up his books and packs up his work, then heads into the shower area, stripping down so he can join her. He slides the door open and steps in* You like the water too hot… *stands under the water to wet his hair, then he picks up some shampoo and begins to quickly lather it into his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hrmph, that’s what they say, but I keep on proving them wrong in the simulations. *grins* You just need to be better than your expectations. *sticks her tongue out at him as he mentions the heat of the water* Your pale skin just can’t take the heat. *moves to the side and picks up some soap. She soon begins to lather up her skin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Uh huh… I don’t have a chance to prove anything just yet. So don’t bug me about it. *Scowls and just rubs his hands through his hair, trying to clean it properly. He seems rather irritated by her remark and frowns, but doesn’t comment further on it for the time being* Water temperature is slightly too hot. That’s all I said.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *glances at Sephiroth’s face and chuckles at him. She then wraps her arms about his torso and pulls him into a tight hug* Oh, settle down. I’m just teasing you. *nuzzles the side of his neck* You know I love every inch of your body. *smirks* I’d happily compare you to a Grecian God.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the tight hug and yelps slightly* Ack, you’re going to break a rib or something. *sighs and slowly shakes his head, grinning again* Feh, a Grecian God doesn’t have a bit of pudge on their belly. *pinches his belly area* Look at this flab. No wonder I need to workout at the gym. If I start now, I’ll be really buff and strong by the time I’m 16. *smirks* Like, strong and sexy like one of those cover models in those magazines I always find in the lounges. Women must get really lonely if they have to look at those. *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, stop whining, you. *chuckles at him and continues to nuzzle the side of his neck until he mentions fat. She blinks and looks over at his abdomen* Oh, that isn’t much at all, Sephiroth. You’ll get rid of that in a few months time. *moves her right hand down to pat his stomach* And then you’ll definitely have rock-hard abs. *smirks* Though I’m surprised that you have any fat at all. Must be the ice cream.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Must be. Or the lack of training in recent weeks, I haven’t been able to do as much as I’ve liked. Seferia isn’t here either, so I won’t be able to get a real fight for some time. *rubs his hands through his hair again, making sure the shampoo is washed out. Then he picks up some soap and begins to quickly wash the rest of himself off, washing off his arms, legs, and torso area* It’s getting late.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… *examines his physique at a moment* If you want a decent fight, we can meet in the gym for an hour each night. I’m not Seferia, but I should offer some sort of a challenge to you. *nods at his statement* And yes, it is getting late. *smirks* Yet you are still taking forever with your hair. *reaches over to give him a very brief, friendly tickle on the sides of his abdomen*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.