Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly, blushing hard at her statement* Well, yes, that’s true… though ‘little Sephiroth’ isn’t actually that little. *pouts slightly* Trust me, I know that from experience. *serves himself another helping of Noemi’s chinese food* You know, if you’re not fast enough, I’m probably going to end up eating all of this. And then I’d have to buy you more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *cocks her eyebrow at Sephiroth’s words* Please, do tell me, how exactly did you acquire this experience? I know that even Kerash’s replacement wouldn’t be dumb enough to try to mate you with males. So, how have you seen other men’s genetelia? *Slowly shakes her head* And I’m more or less full. If you want to finish it off, I won’t stop you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Where did I see other men’s genetalia before? The neural implant archives keeps a stack of information regarding that. *rolls his eyes* Of course Dr Jansen wouldn’t try to mate me with males – that doesn’t actually acheive any kind of conception, now does it? *picks up the rest of the rice container, sticking a fork into it to finish it off* I suppose I’ll be seeing more of it when they make me shower with the other male recruits.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephiroth as strange look then frowns at him* Sephiroth… why did you look through the network on information on that? I’ve never used it for anything of that nature. *shakes her head* And I’m glad to hear that Jansen is not that stupid. I still say he’s not nearly as capable as Kerash was, but Kerash was no scientist. She just knew how to get things done…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses for a moment, then sighs, slowly shaking his head* I was… concerned. Okay? That’s all I’m going to say on the subject, and hope it gets left at that. *deeply frowns* I miss Kerash… you’re right, she was no scientist, but she was a damn sight better than Jansen. He wasn’t nearly as bad as Hojo, but he had his same science ethics. He was more interested in the experiments than their wellbeing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods at Sephiroth’s words* I suppose I should be glad that I was at the age to go to the academy by the time he came into the head administrator position. *shrugs* So, do you want your ice cream now, or do you want to wait until later?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns, grinning slightly* How about we have some now. And save some for later. *gives her a suggestive wink, then chuckles for a few moments, his grin soon fading* Ah yeah… Jansen did his job, but he was no replacement for Kerash. And never will be. There will never be another one, and I’ll never forget her. *seems a little sad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s attitude then stands up* Well, I suppose I should get a bowl for you, hm? *chooses to ignore Sephiroth’s further words on Kerash and simply brushes her fingers against his cheek as she walks past him. Soon after entering the kitchen, she returns to Seph’s side and sets down an ice cream sundae with hot fudge and whipped cream in front of him* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, liking Noemi’s touch as she brushes past him. When she sets down the ice-cream sundae in front of him, he picks up a spoon and eagerly starts tucking into it, grinning* *”Thanks for the food, but you’re wrong if you think ice cream can cure all.”* *licks his lips and continues to eat the ice cream, turning his attention to the window* *”I think I have another warthog class tomorrow.”* *his grin fades*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head and pats Sephiroth’s shoulder* Oh, it won’t be that bad. Just because you’re no good at it now is not a fault of yours. You can’t be perfect at everything the moment you try it, Sephiroth. *leans in to playfully lick the corner of his mouth and get rid of a bit of ice cream that had dribbled down out of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his head still as Noemi licks his face clean* *”Now that’s just positively disgusting. You know that food has my saliva mixed with it, right?”* *pauses, thinking* *”Oh, wait. It doesn’t matter much. We exchange enough saliva enough as it is. And that’s not the only exchange of bodily fluid that occurs.”* *picks up the bowl and begins to lick it clean, grinning once again* Do you have any other classes or asessments this evening, Noemi?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins and releases a soft laugh* Yes, that’s right, Sephiroth. We swap our saliva all the time. So, I’ll never be afraid of yours. *moves her right hand to scratch the middle of his back* And no, I don’t have any more classes for tonight. I’ll be here for your entertainment all night long. *winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud purring noise as Noemi scratches his back, and lazily grins up at her* Some of the night, anyway… we need to get some sleep at some point, right? I don’t know about you, but I have a class early in the morning. It’s a written one, but it’s still a class, and it’s important.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* No, not an all nighter. Heh, I don’t think either of us have the endurance to go for that long, Sephiroth. *shakes her head, though a large grin is on her lips* Still, I won’t be leaving at all until tomorrow morning. That is all that I meant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, hmm. I see. *slowly nods his head* You should get some sleep then. They push us really hard here, its easy to get tired out. *licks his bowl clean, then gets to his feet so he can deposit the bowl and spoon in the sink to wash up later on* Besides, I bet you got more than enough physical exercise today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes and releases an exasperated sigh* No, Sephiroth, I am not saying that I am tired from today’s activities. I am simply saying that having sex, non-stop, all night long, is not exactly something that either of us can pull off. There’s only so much of that we can take before our endurance wanes off. *chuckles* Though, that’d be quite an erection if you could pull it off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at her comment, then slowly shakes his head* Indeed it would… I don’t think one is supposed to sustain an erection for that long, however. *smirks broadly at her* Want to try anyway? Obviously not all night – I need sleep. But…. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth and nods at him* Sure, but later. You need to finish your homework. I know you still had a pile of it when I laid out dinner. Not to mention, I have my own papers to go through and write. *reaches over to pat his right cheek* We can cuddle while doing our work if you wish, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ugh, homework.. *wrinkles his brow in protest, but picks up his papers and moves to sit down on the bed* Alright, Noemi. But no touching me in funny ways while I’m working on this. I don’t want to get distracted. Besides, if you do, I’ll never look at homework the same way again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and tilts her head, curious as to what he’s indicating* You wouldn’t look at homework the same way again? *After a moment, she shrugs to herself and picks up her books. Soon afterwards, she sits down next to Sephiroth* What would you look at it like if I were to say do this? *rubs his thigh with her left hand as she opens up her own book so she can reach through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well if you make it sexual, I wouldnt look it as boring homework ever again, yes. *frowns as she rubs his thigh, then loudly chuckles in amusement* And that’s exactly what I’m talking about right there. How am I ever supposed to do homework again if I’m going to think of what you do during it? *smirks and shakes his head, then resumes working on his own notes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slyly grins and continues to rub Sephiroth’s thigh as she snuggles up against him* Well, that’s just too bad for you. A true soldier can stand any distraction, Sephiroth. *releases a soft chuckle then jots down a few notes* Do you ever wonder what Jansen will do to your son now that you’re not there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, seeming rather unhappy as the subject is mentioned* I’ve no clue what Jansen will do with him. I’m sorry, Noemi. I don’t even know if I want to think about it. There’s nothing I can do either way. Jansen was nice to the kid, but…. *sadly shakes his head* I don’t know. I don’t even know if I will ever see him again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… *pauses in her notes and looks up at the ceiling* Perhaps you should send a few trinkets and notes to your son then. Afterall, he’s about the only one that you know of, you deserve to keep contact with him. I can’t say that I even know the names of any of the children that they’ve made from me to date. *softly sighs* Being a breeder is not easy…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It isn’t. *deeply frowns* I only know one child’s name. And that’s only because they put him in the same laboratory cell with me to keep me company, and to dull my depression after you left to come here. I don’t know any of the children’s names, ages, or anything. And besides the times I have conceived with you, there are all the other women they placed me in with for breeding purposes… *scowls* Then there’s the sperm samples they asked me to donate practically every day since I could… *shrugs* Well, you know. *snorts* They have an entire army’s worth of my genetic material to make offspring from. In ten, twenty years, the new recruits shipped into our care could be our own children and we’d never know.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.