Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *cries as the hair is taken away from him. He then tries to reach up for it once more*

Desiree: *is currently tidying up some of the stock. However, she has wandered to the backroom again so that she can poke at the items there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *walks into the shop with the infant and places him down on the counter, folding his arms* This is a delivery for you.

Holly: Can I…. Can I help you? *looks back to Desiree for help, whimpering*

Rhyderi: Just get Desiree out here. This belongs to her. And she needs to get it back.

*the dragon with ruby eyes begins to glow as Desiree gets closer to it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *isn’t paying close attention to what’s going on in the store at the moment. Instead, she continues to poke at the items in the back room. She then blinks as she notices the glowing* Well, that’s strange.. *moves a bit closer so that she can examine the item*

Orpheus: *his wailing increases in intensity as he is set down on the counter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: See, look how badly he wants her. *flatly* Get Desiree to take him. He needs to be fed. Don’t shirk your duties as a parent. I would have dumped him on the father, but he is incapable of producing food for the infant.

*the ruby dragon glows brightly once Desiree is close enough. She would feel a surge of raw magic energy as it tries to feed her with it and enhance her own existing magical abilities*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles as she notices the surge* Strange.. *shakes her head then sighs* ~Kalysto, are you awake yet?~ *she reaches forward to tap the nose of the dragon*

Orpheus: *reaches out toward Rhyderi as he continues to cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, I’m awake. What do you need?”* *sighs* *”I’ll take a shower and come down to the shop if you need me. I slept off at least half of my hangover. Not 100% alive yet, but getting there.”*

Rhyderi: Oh what is it now? *frowns and picks the infant up, cradling him* How about that? Now shush. *lightly pokes the infant’s nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yea, I could use your help here.. Umm… Can you tell me about the stuff you have in this back room?~ *she sends him an mental image of what she’s looking at* ~It’s rather strange and…~ *blinks as she finally notices the wailing, so she heads back to the main store front* What’s going on?

Orpheus: *reaches out toward Rhyderi’s hand as it hovers in front of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *deeply frowns* *”Don’t get too close to it. I havent perfected it yet. I can’t tell you what it is or what it’s for because it was going to be a gift…”* *sighs* *”I guess it doesn’t matter now, huh?”*

Rhyderi: *”What’s your problem now?”* *holds his hand still for the infant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh… Umm… Sorry. I didn’t mean to snoop around. I was just trying to keep things in their place. My apologies.~ *Sighs as she spots Rhyderi and her son. She then moves over to the pair* What’s wrong, Rhy?

Orpheus: *doesn’t respond. However, he tries to stick Rhdyeri’s finger into his mouth so that he can suck on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Not very much. I just was going to say – you should feed this infant. It’s probably quite hungry by now. And judging from the way it is sucking on my fingers, yes, it is probably hungry. *tries to hand the kid to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Soflty speaks* There were a few bottles of milk that I’ve pumped in the fridge, Rhy… *shakes her head at him before taking her son. She then slips into the back room* Holly, I’ll be busy for a bit. *after closing the door, she settles own so that she can feed her son*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *his eyes widen, and then he quickly turns his head away, looking visibly nauseated. When Desiree takes the child away he looks relieved. A bright red embarassed tinge appears across his ears and then he heads for the corner of the store to make himself look occupied*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Let me know when you get here, Kalysto. Rhyderi came and wanted me to feed our son, so I’ve locked myself in your rear room so I could have some privacy.~ *Given that she’s feeding Orpheus, she is unaware of how embarrassed Rhyderi is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, coming shortly. Taking a quick shower to combat the fuzzy feeling. Go ahead and keep doing what you’re doing unless you absolutely need me. I don’t mind… I’d just rather get this out of the way first.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* ~No, come here as soon as you can, Kalysto. It’s ok.~ *she just leans against the wall as she feeds Orpheus for the next few minutes. She also allows her eyes to wander around the items in the back room, at least until Orpheus stops suckling. At that point, she begins to burp him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the other items in the back room aren’t too interesting. There are entire hanging bushels of herbs which are in the process of drying, and he is storing the artifacts collected from Jenna there. The back room is also containing the rest of Kalysto’s excess stock, and glass jars for storage*

Kalysto: *”Yeah, I got it… I’m coming.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as soon as Orpheus burps. She then walks to the main part of the store again before trying to hand off Orpheus to Rhyderi again* He’s fed now. Can you please continue to watch him until I can return home? The store really isn’t a place for him.

Orpheus: *lazily yawns as he is being handed off. He then stretches, which briefly makes him stretch out and materialize a pair of fire-like wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *frowns and takes Orpheus from Desiree* This entire thing was a mistake from it’s inception…. all of it… *mumbles* The light has abandoned me… I have fallen from grace and I can never return… *carries him out of the shop again*

Kalysto: *shows up at the shop, yawning* What’s up….?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and tilts her head at Rhyderi’s mutterings. She then sighs and mutters to herself* I’ll talk to him later… *So,s he moves back over to the counter so that she can watch over the shop once more. Once Kalysto arrives, she perks up and grins* Ah, it’s been rather slow. *she then moves over to Kalysto and kisses him* You look a lot better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, well. See what water and sleep does to you? The power of healing works. *glances around the shop, then begins to casually pop the lids off the cases* You should do this at the beginning of every day. They decay faster this way, but people like the smell? *picks up some dried mint in his hands and crushes it to demonstrate* They buy more when they like the smell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I did the best I could with what little I knew, Kalysto. *she nods at Holly* She handled it well. *She then makes her way toward the door* I should relieve Rhyderi of our son. Unless you wanted to show me more, of course.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, go if you want. I can take it from here. *moves to the shop window* Every week, I make a display here. For some reason, people like watching the slow alchemic reactions in the window. It’s stupid but what can you do. Every morning drop some kind of calcified rock in the serum. It does nothing but slowly disintergrate so you’re not going to get blown up.

Rhyderi: *heads back to the house, looking for one of the trolls to shift the baby off to*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *eyes off the display* Ah, so that was what that was for. *nods* I wasn’t aware of what to do with it. *shrugs then glances to the back room* ~Sorry about peaking. You don’t need to explain anything back there. I don’t want to spoil whatever gift you were planning.~ *She then slips out of the shop and heads back to her home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sees Arte watering Kalysto’s flowering plants and quickly pokes her shoulder, stuffing the infant into her arms. Without saying another word, he briskly walks into the house to retreat to his room*

Arte: *blinks* Huh? *cradles the infant in her arms and lightly tickles him, sitting on the grass with him after a moment, placing the child in her lap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *since she is unaware of the exchange, she moves into the house so that she could locate Rhyderi. Upon finding the cherry blonde, she sighs since she notices that her son is not with him* I take it you gave Orpheus to Arte. *shakes her head* Those things you said in the shop… what did you mean?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.