Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *fiddles with her seat belt for a moment, trying to keep her hold on Alexander as she frees herself. Once that is done, she stands up and steps out of the helicopter* ~It is a viable solution.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *assists the younger children with getting out of the helicopter, immediately scowling at the odour in the air around Midgar* This place smells even worse than I remember it… *grunts* Hurry. We’re due at the chapel soon.

Iris: *keeps her head very low when she is taken out of the helicopter, seeming very afraid of the rotating blades*

Cancer: *steps out and glances around, smirking lightly* So this is it huh? The grand city of Midgar. Looks and smells like a trash heap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, Cancer, this is Midgar. *shakes her head* It never did smell very good. So, don’t bother commenting on how bad it smells. *she then glances around the area* Which way is the church, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Follow me. And stay close, because you don’t want to get attacked by some of the low-life that lives here. *scowls* It most likely won’t occur during the daylight hours but you can never be too sure. *heads off into the more populated part of the city, glaring at the immediate attention his group attracts*

Cancer: You sure I can’t kill them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, Cancer, I am sure that you can’t kill them. Now, stay behaved. *shakes her head at the girl. She then frowns at the people who are looking at them. Still, she stays by Sephiroth’s side* Don’t slow down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *quickly runs after Jenna, reaching up to try and hold onto her hand, whimpering* Scared…

Sephiroth: *begins to behave like an ‘alpha male’ of sorts, growling at the surrounding area, keeping a very close eye over his family group. He leads them towards the chapel where a large crowd of people have gathered. Some begin to cheer and flash cameras as he approaches and he snorts* Quickly get inside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at Iris and sighs* Yes, it is scary. *shakes her head* Just be brave, ok? You’ll be fine. No one will hurt you. *she then scowls at the flashes from the lights. Narrowing her eyes, she casts a spell to make a few of the cameras, at the least, malfunction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds the door open, ushering the group in quickly. Once inside he shuts the doors and breathes a sigh of relief* They will probably come in here with video cameras soon… *peers out of the door’s peephole and frowns* There must be a few thousand out there….

*one of the wedding planners rushes over to the group* Ah, you’re here! Come with me. Your clothes have been arranged so you should go change into them. You, *points to Jenna* Come with me. You, *points to Sephiroth* Go with the other organizer. You’re not supposed to see each other before the wedding.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pats Alexander’s head before turning toward Desiree. After clearing her throat, she tries to hand the boy over to her* Girl, I need you to look after your younger brother now.

Desiree: *was brushing off a bit of dirt from her dress when Jenna hands off Alexander to her. She then nods before taking the boy* Alright, mother.

Jenna: Good. Thank you. *with that, she moves to follow after the planner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the young male* Heh, interesting. Come on, let’s go find some good seats. *heads for the front of the church, then sits down in one of the long chairs, grumbling at how uncomfortable it is*

Iris: *quickly moves off after Jenna, whimpering, feeling rather short of attention right now*

Sephiroth: *leaves with the other organizer, scowling at their words* Can’t see each other before the wedding? What a stupid rule… *grunts at his children* Go with the other people and get dressed. Then go find somewhere to sit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *spots Iris then reaches out to grasp onto her arm. He slowly shakes his head before sighing* We can’t go with her, sister. Come on. Let’s go with others. Ok? *gives her a small grin and tries to guide her to the designated changing room*

Desiree: *glances down at Alexander then looks at the planners* Umm… Do I need to have this guy dressed up as well?

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s complaint. Still, she continues to follow after the planner that wanted her to come*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the planner shakes his head* It’s not needed for the baby if you don’t want to. We have a suit for him. If you don’t know how to put it on, we can do that for you. But it’s not necessary right now. Not until the photos afterwards.

Kalysto: *flicks an ear in irritation* Photos… what is with your species and getting photos? Photos, everywhere. Outside, inside, in the papers…

*the other planner leads Jenna into a quiet side room, nudging Iris back out gently* Stay out here. *shuts the door* Your dress is over here. **picks up the coat hanger with the dress and gently carries it to her* I’ll get out of here so you can change.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* I might as well get him changed now. *she looks over at Kalysto then grins* Heh, well, your planet doesn’t even have photos, right? Must be pretty lucky. *shakes her head then heads off to get Alexander in his suit* I’ll join you in a bit, Kalysto.

Jenna: *glances over at the hangar then nods* Thank you. *Not wasting any time, she strips down. She then pulls out the dress and places it on. She then sighs in relief as she pats her belly* Good thing that it’s still early on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Azeroth has photos…. whatever makes you think they don’t? **watches Desiree leave, then tries to get comfortable, although finds that rather difficult*

Zach: *after placing on his suit, he wanders to the door Jenna went in and knocks on it lightly before trying to open it, walking inside* Hi mom. Am I still walking you down the aisle thing, or did you meet up with your father? Sephiroth told me I was walking you down the aisle. Then he said he found your father, so I don’t know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calls out to Zach, for she’s still busy getting dressed* You will be simply sitting with the rest of the family.. Unless Seph wanted you to take the “Best Man” position. *shakes her head* No matter, my father is meant to walk me down the aisle.

Desiree: ~Well, I saw no signs of photographs on it on any of my trips. And… No offense, but it is even more behind on technology than Gaia is.~ *adjusts the suit as needed to accommodate Alexander’s form. She then takes a seat next to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *deeply frowns, then looks around* Well… is he here? If he stands you up, I’m going to do it. OK? I don’t know what he’s like so I can’t really comment, but…. if he doesn’t show, I’m here. *sighs* Alright?

Kalysto: *glances up at Desiree as she returns* Hello again. *smirks at Alexander* How did you manage to fit him into it? Normally kids struggle and scream. If I tried to do that to Milena she probably would have eaten my hands.

Iris: *rushes up to Desiree and clings to her leg, loudly whimpering, quite upset* Mom-mmaa….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, Zach. I will keep that in mind. Do know that I appreciate it. *she finishes adjusting the dress to her body. She then stretches out before she pulls out her wings. After flapping them in order to stretch, she glances back toward where the planner went* Am I meant to have anything else done to me?

Desiree: *shrugs* I don’t know. He’s rather docile. He doesn’t really seem bothered by much at- *yelps as Iris clings onto her. She then releases a sigh* Iris, you’re supposed to be changing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the wedding planner takes out a veil, handing it to Jenna* Wear this over your head. When you’re ready we’ll take you out to one of the side rooms, and then let the congregation in. *picks up her walkie-talkie speaker and begins to chatter to the other planner who is tending to Sephiroth* Your fiance is ready. Come with me. *opens a door at the side of the room, revealing a hallway which runs adjacent to the main part of the church* You will be waiting here until we’re ready to begin the ceremony.

Zach: Should I go outside and look for your father?

Iris: *loudly sobs as she clings to Desiree’s leg* Moommm-meeeeeeee…. momm-meee!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs in relief* Good, you aren’t going to try to force me to get my hair stylized or to wear make-up.. *she then nods and heads toward the area where the planner has indicated* I see. Well, I suppose I’ll just wait then. *she then looks at Zach and shakes her head* Don’t worry about it.

Quetzithol: *flies over the crowd, snorting as he sees all the humans. So, he chooses a spot a good distance away to land on. Once he takes on his human guise, he moves toward the church and slips inside*

Desiree: *groans* Iris, you need to stop crying. *shaking her head, she sets Alexander down* Watch him for a moment, my Lord of Demons. *she then picks up Iris and moves to the back room so she can get the girl properly dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *clings onto Desiree tightly, continuing with her upset sounds. While she doesn’t put up any fight at all when Desiree dresses her, she continues to cry, wanting Jenna very much right about now*

Kalysto: *gently picks Alexander up, setting him in his lap properly. He pats his back, seeming curious at the boy’s lack of long ears and dragon’s feet*

*the wedding planner shakes her head* No, at the request of Sephiroth we’re keeping things simple. As long as you still look nice for the television. *begins chattering on her radio, and then orders the church doors to be opened to let people in* We’ll be starting in five minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* That’s good that you guys listened to that much… *sighs and leans against the nearest wall. She then closes her eyes as she waits to hear that it’s time for her to move*

Desiree: Shhh… settle down, Iris. You can’t cry during all of this, ok? Be a big girl. You can be courageous. *pats the top of Iris’s head as she finishes putting the girl’s dress on. She then carries her back to the seating area*

Alexander: *stares up at Kalysto then coos at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey there. *grins at him, at least until the church begins to fill up with people. He flicks an ear back towards the massive group of people flooding in and tenses, narrowing his eyes* *”Why are these people here, Desiree…? We don’t know them. They’re not even from our town.”*

Iris: *continues to cry and tries to cling onto Desiree* Mmmm… mommmm-meee….. *sniffles, hugging onto her as she is taken back to the seating area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto. She then narrows her eyes in thought* ~Umm… You know the status that your Thrall guy has? That’s what my Father has. He was the top general for ShinRa. Basically, he’s a celebrity and.. It’s just stupidity.~ *she pats Iris’s head* Settle down, girl. *frowns* We may need to tranquilize her or something to keep her from crying.

Quetzithol: *ignores the crowd completely. Instead, he just moves to the back area so that he can wait for Jenna*

Alexander: *twitches the end of his tail as he hears the crowd. He then releases a soft whimper*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, I see… *moves his arms around Alexander in an attempt to make him feel more secure*

Sephiroth: *walks out of the room near the front as the organizers begin setting things up, sighing with unhappiness at the fact so many pairs of eyes are on him. He turns his attention away towards the front, averting his eyes from the flashes of cameras*

*meanwhile the wedding planner gently nudges Jenna’s shoulder* We’re ready to begin; we’re just waiting on some lighting and audio adjustments now. Do you see the man who is giving you away anywhere out there? *opens the door a crack to see out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *twitches as she is moved, also bristling the feathers of her wings. She then glances at the planner before snorting* I see.. *hesitates for a moment, not certain whether she wants to go through with any of this. She then sighs and points to Quetzithol* He is there..

Desiree: *tilts her head* I thought you knew that much, Kalysto.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.