Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Oh that’s too bad… *grins very shyly* Lucky thing he hired me, huh? *offers a hand out towards her* I’m Holly. I’m um…. I’m staying in the house. Over there… *points to Sephiroth’s house* Just for now. My um… my boyfriend is saving up to rent a place here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph, best of luck dealing with my mother and father. *she looks about the shop* He just hired you yesterday, right? So, we both have about the same amount of knowledge… *shakes her head* Umm… just tell customers that we aren’t going to do anything special for them today. Just ring them up and gather what they ask for.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: So, that’s it…? *looks around the shop, carefully pulling the lid off a large pot containing what looks like dried rose petals* What is this….? *stares at a large jar of whole dried marijuana leaves and shakes her head* Why is he selling this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* I don’t really know much about the stuff in this shop, Holly. *Shakes her head* I’m sorry, but… does it have a label? That should say what it’s used for there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *opens the lid of the bottle and winces at the slightly sweet smell inside before clapping the lid back on* It’s not labelled, but I know what it is and what it’s for. I don’t think he should be selling things like that… *glances around* Most things don’t have labels…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* Well, Kalysto does know his stock, and he’s been working alone until recently. *shrugs* We’ll just wing it as best we can. *she then settles down in a chair and sighs as she waits for customers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: So… is this it then? Just stand around waiting for people? Doesn’t seem like very much of a job…. looks like he gets to sit here all day and relax. *notices the back room and peers inside, finding remnants of wedding dress and some bright glowing gems ready for mounting into things* I think he does more than selling herbs…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm? *glances up at Holly then stands up* Yea, he knows how to sew as well. He made my mother’s wedding dress. I hope she paid him well, because he certainly cursed about it enough. *She then moves into the back room and tilts her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *points to the table when Desiree comes in* He’s doing more than making wedding dresses…. *points to the table. There are quite a bit of elaborate jewellerry stones sitting on it. There are also some elaborate golden platorms on rings, and off to one side, there is a tiny red dragon with ruby eyes clutching what appears to be a soul-shard* He doesn’t have this advertised outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances at the items then shrugs* Best to leave it be, Holly. I don’t know what he’s doing with this. He might just be biding his time during the slow hours. *shrugs* However, without him present today, I’d say it’s fair to leave these things where they are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Alright… I hope nobody asks about them. *glances around the back room, feeling more comfortable when she snoops out all the areas. She walks back out into the shop and takes a seat behind the counter* Zach is happy I have a job. *grins* It doesn’t pay as much as the other place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm… Well, umm… I don’t know much about your pay or the other place, but I hope that you like it here. *She then glances off toward her parent’s house* How is Zach doing anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: He’s alright. He doesn’t like it there…. and he’s going to move out soon. He has a tiny pet dragon which is indifferent to me. It’s not like a cat at all, it doesn’t purr if you try to pet it. I don’t know why he keeps it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Well, Zach is getting a bit old and should try living on his own. I’m glad he’s trying to live on his own. As for the dragon… Well… *sighs* He loves dragons, and he tried to bother feral ones. So, my father and mother gave him one of our siblings to raise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: The dragon is a sibling…? How strange… *goes quiet* Sorry. Zach already warned me there would be strange things. I should be used to it. Or will get used to it… *glances around the shop* This is a pretty easy job. I’m allowed to really just sit here for money?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles* Well, if you want to do something, you can sweep or something. However, don’t worry too much. *Sighs* Kalysto just had a really bad hangover, so… *shrugs* You will probably be doing something different tomorrow. *she then frowns* Is Zach still planning that party?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: The one I’m not supposed to talk about? Well… *begins to hum, then lowers her shoulders* Oh… I already talked about it…. *sighs* Don’t say anything, OK? He’s planning a big bachelor party in ShinRa Hall here. He talked it over with the people there at his work and… they’re going to get him very drunk and try to strip him down and make him dance with a pole dancing stripper. *looks sad* The stripper is OK with that. She didn’t have a job after the Shack was broken.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters* My father is going to kill Zach. I hope he knows that. *shakes her head then chuckles* And don’t worry, I’m not going to get you into any trouble. *yawns* Now… umm… Let’s just try to survive through today. *grins at Holly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: I just… I don’t know why he did that, but he did. Zach is so silly… *sighs and shakes her head* I think he wants to have fun. And I know that he says the employees will want pictures for blackmail. *leans back in the seat, keeping an eye on the door* How busy does this place get…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Not too busy. We get enough customers to pay the bills, but Kalysto has had to close without notice on several occasions. I hope that with you around, he’ll be able to keep things more stable. Maybe then, he can get more customers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: I wonder how his business will increase… *continues to sit in the shop, passing the time. By about the middle of the day she has had all but three customers, but two had large orders so there is already a good bit of money in the till from the day’s sales*

Kalysto: *finally wakes up properly and heads to the kitchen to make more tea* Ugh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has done her best to help out Holly with the orders. She profusely apologizes to the customers about the lack of knowledge from the two of them and assures them all that Kalysto will return tomorrow. She also helps with correctly storing the gil in the till*

Orpheus: *is awake at the moment. Given that Rhyderi has continued to watch over him, he is currently reaching up and trying to grab at his uncle’s pony tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stays near the infant, wincing heavily as Orpheus yanks his hair. He tolerates it utterly though, and even stays put so the infant can continue doing it*

Kalysto: *boils more remedy tea and puts his face down on the table, flicking an ear at the noise in the next room* Not even a month old and he’s already trying to kick your ass…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *remains silent as he tugs on Rhyderi’s hair then sticks it in his mouth. However, his ears do flick toward Kalysto as he hears the noise from his dad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *very slowly picks the infant up and tries to pry the hair out of his fingers* Violent kid. *frowns* You should teach him good manners. Or at least…. something. It’s unacceptable right now.

Kalysto: No way… he’s going to hell even faster than I am… *smirks*

Rhyderi: *twitches* Drunken idiot. *carries the infant outside and heads for the shop so he can hand him off to Desiree*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.