Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells back to her* No more so than you, silly girl! *continues to wash himself off in the shower, soon turning the water off. He steps out to dry himself off, wrapping a towel around his waist, and one around his hair once finished, walking out into the bedroom* It’s free. Go on in and do your thing.

Mahret: *”Still eat you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree; *blinks and leans up a bit to look at Kalysto* Huh? I never said I had a thing to do in there. I only went in there because Droozun didn’t know where to find “artificial rain”. Also, he stunk. *grins then slowly pushes herself up before walking over to Kalysto and wrapping her arms about him* Mmm… But you don’t stink any longer.

Lezprah: ~They’ll never eat me. I am good.~ *cockily grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”You see. Eat no matter what…”*

Kalysto: I never did stink, what? I was just covered in soot. Soot from, you know, experimentation? *shakes his head at her and sighs* What does it matter anyway? You at least corked the lid of that thing, no? It was all worth it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches up to gently massage the back of Kalysto’s left ear* Well, I still think you smell really good now. *she then tries to lean up to kiss him* And yes, I’m glad that flask didn’t blow up and turn you into a bunny or something like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I can’t make animus flasks. *frowns* That’s more of a Mage’s magic… *waves his hands in front of him* umm…. I don’t know what you would call it. Magic…. yeah. *closes his eyes* I’m surprised your dad wasn’t pissed about you being pregnant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know what he is… He’s been acting rather strange. *she then chuckles* Fine, so you can’t make that sort of flask, but I’m still glad that didn’t happen to you. *she stops massaging his ear before she kisses him* Mmm… Think you can get some things for me when you go out to your store?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *returns the kiss and momentarily places a hand behind her head. He then leans back, curious* My store? You want something from my store specifically? Or from the General Store? If you want something from my store, I really can’t think what you’d need or want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, I just thought you would be heading off to restock some things soon. You usually do. So, if you can. I’d appreciate it if you would stop by the general store and get me some food. Mmm… Pickles… Chocolate… Potato chips. *nods* Things like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wrinkles his nose* You basically want me to buy you crap? Why on earth would I do something like that? We have a good amount of healthy food around here as it is – you don’t need pickles, or chocolate, and you most certainly do not need potato chips.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *suddenly forcefully grabs onto Kalysto’s shoulders before glaring into his eyes* Don’t tell me what I want and don’t want! I want potato chips! Go get me some!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems a little alarmed as Desiree grabs him and rears his head back, trying to get away from her* OKay okay okay… sheesh. *moves off the bed and continues to rub himself dry* I’ll go now.. make a list of what you want. And don’t go overboard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as Kalysto agrees. She then quickly nods before she moves to grab a notepad. After a few moments, she hands Kalysto a lengthy list of items that she wants to eat. Most of the items range from unhealthy to simply bizarre*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *finishes drying off and puts on some clothes while Desiree is doing that. He wanders back over to her and tries to take the notepad from her, staring at the things on the list* What do you need hot-dogs for? And canned potato salad? What’s wrong with the one I make?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto* Do I ask a thousand questions about why you feel like eating food? Just get it. *crosses her arms and frowns at him* You told me to write down what I feel like eating. Well, I feel like eating those things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glares slightly, then makes a huffing sound, stuffing the note into hia back pocket* Yes, your majesty. Anything else, your majesty? *makes a sharp gruffing sound, discontent* This is ridiculous…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns then reaches back to grab a pillow. Soon after, she hurls it at Kalysto* You try going through this! Hrmph.. “your majesty”. *shakes her head* You’re an ass, you know that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh yeah? You’re demanding and scary right now—oof! *glares at the pillow and kicks it away, wandering out of the room* *”Look after Milena.”* *walks out of the house to go get money from his shop till so he can buy groceries* *”This isnt the only crap I’m buying, OK?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~That’s fine, Kalysto. Get stuff for yourself. I just want stuff to eat. I really want that stuff… Bring it.~ *She then gets up and grabs the pillow. After setting it back down on the bed, she wanders off to find Milena*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *is hiding in one of the shipping crates right now, buried amongst the wood shavings. She wiggles to hide in it when Desiree comes towards her, very pleased at her compact size in elf-form. Though she begins to giggle when Desiree comes near, very easily giving her location away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she hears the giggling. She then moves over to the crates before sighing at MIlena* You’re here again? Milena, haven’t we told you that you’d get a splinter if you keep on doing this. Especially in that elf form. *She then tries to pick Milena up* Do you need a lecture from your uncle again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *squeaks loudly as she is picked up, wriggling about in Desiree’s arms to shake the sawdust off herself. She lightly paws at the air in front of her, wanting to be let go* Mmmmrrrawhh…. *begins to loudly whine*

Kalysto: *seems a litttle confused in his telepathic signal to Desiree* *”Do you honestly need cheese whip in a can? That’s not even a food.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Milena’s whining. She then shakes her head* No. I’m not letting you go so that you can play in the boxes again. Hmm… Want to watch a movie? *she then frowns at Kalysto’s question* ~I wrote it down, did I not?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: Moo… vee? *continues to wriggle about, whimpering, the noise slowly growing into a cry*

Kalysto: *”I just can’t see some of the things being on here to be food… alright, fine, the ice-cream is food. The fish is food. Hot dogs are barely food, but still edible. Sorry but I just can’t see the rest of this being food…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, a movie. *She carries Milena down to the living room before setting her down on the couch. Soon after, she turns on the television* Do you want to see if your uncle or the trolls want to join us, hm? *She then frowns* ~It’s food and I want it, Kalysto!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *nods, then begins to loudly scream, having learned that it is a good way to attract attention to herself*

Rhyderi: *seems less than impressed as he looks up from his book, glaring slightly at Milena* You are not being hurt. You are not in danger. Do not make that sound… *shakes his head*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.