Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 21 posts - 2,201 through 2,221 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I did, but when you put it like that… *picks Alexander up and tries to cradle him in his arms, gently running his free hand across his belly* You’re actually not that different… are you? Hmm…

Sephiroth: *scowls as he keeps his attention up towards the front, tapping his foot idly, nervously waiting for the ceremony to begin*

Zach: *now that Jenna has pointed out her father, he moves to stand up the front with Sephiroth, deciding to steal the part of Best Man instead. He gives Sephiroth a curious glance, then watches the back of the church*

*the wedding planner quickly moves out of the room* Let’s begin. *motions Jenna over, then steps out of the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes in a deep breath before sighing. She then nods her head before she moves into position. She gives Questithol a momentary glare. However, she allows him to take up his roll anyway. Just as she reaches the start of the aisle, she stares down toward the alter and visibly freezes up*

Desiree: Umm… are you talking to me or to my brother there? *She then looks over at Zach and sighs* ~Should you really be in the public eye while looking like that??~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *waves a hand at Desiree* *”I’m alright. They’re not pitching a fit about my being here, I’m not going to get into trouble or anything.”* *waves at the cameras* *”See, they like me.”* *turns around when Jenna steps out*

Sephiroth: *also turns around and raises his head slightly, curious*

*the wedding planner begins chattering on her walkie-talkie, directing the wedding music to begin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to just stare at the alter for several more moments. Finally, she releases a resigned sigh and begins to move down toward the alter. She keeps her head held up straight and looking straight ahead, trying to ignore the crowd all together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at Jenna when she comes to the altar, then moves to grasp her hands in the same manner demonstrated yesterday. He glances down at her, his expression fading* *”You sure you want to do this?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is more tan happy when Quetzithol lets go of her hand to give her away. She then briefly glances at Seph’s hand before looking into his eyes* ~I am here, am I not?~ *her wings twitch slightly, but she otherwise remains still* ~Let’s just get this done and over with.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *breaks contact with her hands and stands on his side of the alter, standing there when the priest begins to go through his long speech about marriage* *”I agree. The sooner it is finished, the sooner we can leave.”* *gives her a sideways glance and grins again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a faint smirk appears on her lips as she notices the grin. She keeps her attention on Sephiroth as the priest goes through the words. Her wings twitch from time to time, indicating her boredom and restlessness. Still, she patiently waits for the time in which she is supposed to do her part and say her vows*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the priest continues on with his speech about the ancient tradition of wedding, talking about the olden-days and how the ceremony occurse today* …and now we begin the vows. Although I do request that if either of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully, you do now confess it. *glances at Jenna and Sephiroth*

Sephiroth: *”Just think, a week without the children.”* *smirks* *”Just you, me, and a quiet place.”* *frowns at the Priest, then shakes his head and shrugs silently*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply remains silent and doesn’t show any indication of having any qualms about being married to Sephiroth. However, she does give Sephiroth a small grin* ~Yes, that may be good. Just you and I. Alone…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The Priest nods, then glances around* Who gives this woman in marriage?

Sephiroth: *”Maybe when we come back too, we can do some naked sunbathing in the privacy of your island. I always wanted an even tan on my back, seeing as though you find that area of major interest.”* *glances at the wings* *”And we will leave those out.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly glances over at Sephiroth, however, she remains still, wanting to show no indication of their conversation* ~Seph… Your skin isn’t really the type to… tan..~

Quetzithol: *grunts and stands up* I am.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the priest nods* I am convinced by the power of the Planet and the love that this couple shares that this union will be for the betterment of everyone. *nods at Queztitohl* You may now give this woman to this man and we will begin the wedding vows. *nods at Sephiroth* The male will begin first, followed by the woman, and then we will exchange rings.

Sephiroth: *frowns in discomfort and straightens up, reaching out to grasp Jenna’s hands, scowling slightly when many cameras begin to flash pictures nearby* I, Sephiroth…. t-take you to be my lawful wedded wife. *turns his attention to Jenna properly, ignoring everyone else now* To have and to hold, from this day forwards, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live. *begins to speak in the same monotone manner he read aloud in the other day* I promise always to respect your needs and boundaries, and to accept you as you are. I will be kind, unselfish and trusting. I will work for a happy life for both of us. I choose you above all others to share my life with me in marriage. I love you for yourself, and I want you to become all that you can be. I promise to honour this pledge as long as I live.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grasps Sephiroth’s hands in return and looks up at him as he gives the speach. She then nods in approval. Upon hearing the priest indicate that it is her turn, she takes a deep breath before softly speaking out. Those in the rear would have problems hearing her words* I, Jenna, take you, Sephiroth, to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live. I do promise to remain by your side, no matter the circumstances. I am yours as you will be mine. As you do complete me, I promise to complete you until we cease to exist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods in approval. He then loosens his grip on her hands, then takes the ring off the alter meant for Jenna’s finger, reaching around her neck to take the chain off her* Jenna, I give you this ring as a symbol and a token of my vow. All that I have, I honor you. *places the ring onto the chain with the engagement ring he gave her several months ago and gently refastens it back around her neck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth. She then reaches over to grab the band meant for Sephiroth. She then reaches over to gently remove Sephiroth’s left hand. Once the glove is removed, she slips the ring on his ring finger. She takes care not to let her claws damage the false skin of his hand. She then looks into his eyes and softly speaks once more* Sephiroth,I give you this ring as a symbol and a token of my vow…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the priest begins to ramble* The wedding ring is made precious by our wearing them. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes the love between you two that will never cease. In the sight of each other, in the sight of me, and in the witness of all whom you stand before, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Sephiroth: *glances around, seeming awkward. He gently flicks Jenna’s veil off, then bends down to gently kiss her on the lips. The expression is very tender, and very nervous at the same time, mostly due to the fact Sephiroth isn’t used to kissing Jenna with so many people watching*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes as she notices that Sephiroth is holding back. So, she wraps her arms arond his neck and tries to deepen the kiss, partially so the media can’t claim that this was all put on for show*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nervously moves his arms around her, his attention momentarily on the crowd and the large amount of flash-photography going off when they kiss. He makes a very light sound of resignation and closes his eyes, giving in to Jenna’s ‘demand’, relaxing slightly as she deepens the kiss*

Zach: *begins to loudly cheer, which sets off people in the crowd as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to ignore the ruckus as she continues the kiss. However, she does something that would probably be classified as rather mean to the photographers. For, she spreads open her wings and moves them to cover the view of Seph and herself as she continues to kiss him. After a bit, though, she steps away from him* Well, now I belong to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Isn’t it the other way around? *gently nudges her, then begins to lead her away down the aisle and out of the church* Let’s get out of here… once their stupid formalities are over.

Viewing 21 posts - 2,201 through 2,221 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.