Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rubs the back of Xelong’s head* *”Are you sure you want to be left here? I don’t want you to be afraid – you don’t know these people. But they seem nice I guess. I mean, Desiree lives with them.”* *grins nervously at Rhyderi* Can you look after him? I’m going with Desiree to Sephiroth and Jenna’s wedding.

Rhyderi: You want me to mind your pet now?

Kalysto: Phh, let them work it out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lifts his head to sniff the air. He then glances up at Zach before bobbing his head* ~This not bad choice. I have no problem staying here while you do people thing.~ *flaps his wings and wiggles, trying to get down now*

Desiree: Very well, then. *nods. Not long after, she spots the helicopter that has been prepared by ShinRa for their family* Are we all going to fit in there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *gently sets Xelong on the ground* You don’t need to watch him. Just show him a warm spot to sleep in, and if he gets hungry, let him outside. Unless of course, he asks you for food. If that happens, give him fresh raw meat. Don’t forget that he’s a top hierachy predator, so don’t feed him anything cold or smelly, because he’s not going to eat it.

Rhyderi: *glances down at Xelong* Yeah, alright. *frowns deeply* Red whelp? Why would you keep one of those as a pet?

Kalysto: *flicks his ears up at the helicopter* Heh, I hope so… if not… I suppose I can get dragon transport.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *stretches as he is set down on the ground. He then shakes himself off before yawning. He then sniffs the ground as he searches for a good spot to relax in*

Desiree: Yea, there is your dragon. However, we might as well try not to get our clothes messed up if we can’t help it. *she nods at her father as she spots him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: He’s NOT a pet. *scowls deeply* And treat him like you would treat a human child, because he has all the intelligence and cognative ability as one. And he will only get smarter as he grows bigger, too. Don’t be mean to him. *points a finger accusingly at Rhyderi, then huffs and waves* See you later. *”Bye, Xel. If these people treat you badly, you let me know right away, OK?”* *hesitantly leaves, walking away towards the New ShinRa Building, having heard the helicopter arrive*

Sephiroth: *makes his way back towards the house, grunting as he approaches the rest of the group about halfway in his travels* Ah good, you are moving. The helicopter has arrived. We are all going to fly to Midgar now. *stands there, waiting for Jenna, then walks beside her as he makes his way back to the New ShinRa Building

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth and nods* I got everyone together like I said I would. *shakes her head at him before smirking* Next time, have a little more faith in me. *grins even more before looking back* Zach will be here shortly. He left to drop Xelong off at Desiree’s house.

Xelong: ~Yes, yes. Will do. You worry lot. No worry.~ *finally spots a comfy looking pillow on a couch. So, he leaps up and curls up on the pillow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares at Xelong as he hops onto the couch and loudly clears his throat* A-hem. *points at the ground* Down.

Sephiroth: I know. Very good. *opens the door, leading everyone inside* We need to go through the back and out to the helipad. They’re already waiting for us.

Zach: *”Well I want you to be safe, alright? I’m not your father, but I feel like it sometimes. I feed you, I take care of you. I care about you and I want you to be happy. It’s only natural, isn’t it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lifts his head to look at Rhyderi then narrows his eyes* ~I cleaner than you. You lay on floor!~ *snorts and tries to curl up even more. He then contacts Zach* ~Calm, calm, calm. Need calm. Have fun with thing.~

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s instructions. She then calls out to her children* You all heard Seph. Get moving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *begins waving with his hands* Shoo! Get off the furniture. Not even Kalysto’s children are allowed up there. *stares at him as he talks to him* You can understand me? Huh… I didn’t think you whelps thought very much until you were bigger.

Milena: *cautiously wanders into the room, having picked up the scent of another dragon. She freezes when she approaches Xelong, going quite still, stiff, and silent, not quite sure what to make of him just yet*

Sephiroth: *leads everyone inside, and through the building* Don’t touch anything along the way. Just keep following. *leads the group out the back of the building and out towards the heli-pad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *bares his teeth at Rhyderi as he tries to move him. He then tenses up his muscles* ~No, I stay. It comfortable.~ *he then narrows his eyes* ~Of course I talk. I smart. Smart as you. Will be smarter soon enough.~ *flicks the end of his tail. For now, he isn’t paying attention to Milena because Rhyderi is bothering him*

Jenna: *glances down at Iris as she follows Seph’s lead, concerned that the girl may have problems keeping up. However, she doesn’t interfere with the girl as long as she sees nothing wrong*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *flicks an ear and moves away to get Zulmire* Can you tell this dragon to get down? *grunts* Come out here and move it. It doesn’t like me at all. Help me move it.

Zulmire: *casually and calmly wanders out into the living room, at first glancing down at Milena because he thinks Rhyderi means her. He then notices Xelong, then crouches down to look at him, then back up at Rhyderi* Why move heem?

Milena: *cautiously moves closer, very lightly sniffing the air toward Xelong* *”You bad?”*

Iris: *happily toddles along with the group, though she stops when they come near the helicopter, fearful of the loud noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *continues to flick the end of his tail, quite irritated at Rhyderi by now. However, he stays tightly curled up, for he doesn’t want to move at all. Once he notices Milena, he glances down at her before tilting his head. He then snorts* ~No, I not bad. Pointy-ears just dumb!~

Jenna: *sighs as she notices that Iris has stopped. She then softly speaks to Sephiroth* Can you carry Iris? My hands are full.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *glances up at Rhyderi, then points at him* *”Him? Yeah. Dumb-dumb…”*

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves back to pick the girl up. He frowns as she begins to whimper, then he carries her out to the helicopter, quickly moving her inside* Shh. *shakes his head* *”She’s afraid of this thing. I cannot say I blame her entirely.”* *begins strapping Iris in* Would you feel more secure this way?

Iris: *makes a loud wailing noise, even as she is strapped in, frightened of the noise, and of the fact she has never been in a moving vehicle before*

Rhyderi: You should move it because it’s on Kalysto’s lounge! It’s not supposed to be there, it’s claws will wreck the fabric or something… *points at Xelong again* Move him!

Zulmire: *blinks at Rhyderi’s explanation, then sits beside Xelong, experimentally lifting him. If successful he would set him on his lap* Not on ‘da couch no mo’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *hisses as Zulmire tries to move him. His scales bristle and he tries to puff up* ~I comfortable. Leave alone! I know how not to ruin stuff. I be good. You see!~

Jenna: *sighs at the wailing. She then moves to sit down next to Iris, hoping that will keep her calm* Shh… Everything’s going to be alright, girl. You’ll see. *she then looks at Seph* Can you hold Alexander while I buckle up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *deeply frowns* Leave it. It’s going to bite you. *glares at Xelong* Don’t wreck the couch. *walks out of the room, heading back into his room*

Zulmire: *makes soft clicking noises and lets Xelong down again* Shh. Jes’ tryin’ to make other guy happeh. Y’ understand, rite? *turns on the TV*

Milena: *cautiously wanders closer, then moves right up to the couch, gently sniffing Xelong*

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly and gently takes the male infant from Jenna, taking his seat* The buckles are fairly straightforwards. *grunts at Zach* Help anyone if they need it. *takes his own seat, still holding Alexander for Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *curls up once more as he’s set down. He then releases a contented sigh, more than happy that no one is bugging him any longer. However, he pops his head up as he notices that he’s being sniffed. So, he stretches out his neck so that he can sniff Milena in return*

Jenna: Yes, I know that, Seph. I can buckle myself in. I just couldn’t do it with an infant in my hands. *she then reaches down to buckle up. Once she is secured, she holds out her hands so that she can take Alexander once more* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *immediately pins her ears back, but relaxes soon afterwards. She makes a soft chirping noise at Xelong, then tries to climb up onto the lounge so she can sit with him. After a few moments she begins to grump angrily, mostly because she can’t get up*

Zulmire: *sighs and gently picks the girl up, setting her where she wants to be*

Sephiroth: Place him in the secure crib. *frowns* Unless you feel confident in holding him while we travel.

Zach: *helps the others if needed. Afterwards, he silently stares out the window, looking rather upset at the idea of leaving Xelong behind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as Milena is brought up to his level. He then bobs his head before curling up again* ~I want sleep. No bother.~ *yawns before closing his eyes*

Jenna: Seph, I don’t exactly see a secure crib in here. Do you? *shakes her head* I’ll hold him. I just needed you to hold him while I buckled up, which I’ve already done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods* We should move out of here then. *whaps the door to the cockpit* Move up. We’re all ready to go back here. *takes his seat again and buckles up, seeming unhappy. He remains silent through the trip though, and keeps his focus on the floor*

Milena: *looks sad* *”Sorry…”* *climbs down again, thumping onto the floor. She quickly runs off to go harass Arte in the kitchen for more food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Gently rocks Alexander in order to keep him calm and quiet throughout the trip. She sighs in relief at the fact that the infant isn’t crying. She then glances at Seph* You look as if you’re about to go to the gallows.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his attention up towards Jenna, then turns his head back towards the floor* *”To be honest I am not feeling well. I…. I don’t know. We are going to be heavily in the public eye today.”* *glances up and looks around at the children, grunting, speaking aloud and in a firm tone* Don’t misbehave today. I mean it. Don’t argue and don’t fight. Otherwise you will become an article in the newspapers.

Cancer: I want to be in the paper. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Cancer* No, you don’t. *shakes her head before reaching over to gently pat Seph’s thigh* ~Everything will be fine. Don’t worry so much about this. It’ll be done within a few hours. Then we can return to ignoring the humans.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s just… we’re in the public eye today. They’re going to harass us, of course they are. Why wouldn’t they? *slowly shakes his head* *”We can ignore them all we like, but even on our holiday, they are going to try and snap pictures. Whether you like it or not, we’re very much in the public eye. We’re just going to be.. even moreso today. I don’t like it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* ~I understand, Sephiroth. I’m not asking for this not to bother you at all. However, you still need to remember that it’ll all be done with soon enough. And.. well… for our holiday… We could always use a bait and switch plan.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* *”You mean like put somebody else in our designated honeymoon suite and escape somewhere else? I’d half expect you to pull something like that anyway.”* *leans back in the seat and sighs, trying to relax for the remainder of the flight. When the helicopter lands, he is the first one to get out of his seat and assist the younger children with their buckles*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.