Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps at the noise then stares at Milena* What was that? *Shakes her head* No, use words… anything but that. *Sighs then grabs a few movies from a bookshelf before setting them down in front of Milena* Pick one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps at the noise then stares at Milena* What was that? *Shakes her head* No, use words… anything but that. *Sighs then grabs a few movies from a bookshelf before setting them down in front of Milena* Pick one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *tries to grab at one of the children’s movies, even though she has probably seen it many many times before. She picks it up and waves it at Desiree, whimpering* This! *tries to thrust it upon her hands* Mmmm….

Rhyderi: *shakes his head lightly* Is Kalysto even doing anything to raise that girl? She is alone more often than not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto is also busy a lot of the time, Rhyderi. *frowns at him* You know full well how much time and effort he’s done into opening up a store. Though I’m certain that you expected it to flop by now. *shaking her head, she sticks the movie into the player. She then turns it on before moving to sit down next to Milena* You’re her uncle, you know. You could play with her as much as anyone else in this household.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto is also busy a lot of the time, Rhyderi. *frowns at him* You know full well how much time and effort he’s done into opening up a store. Though I’m certain that you expected it to flop by now. *shaking her head, she sticks the movie into the player. She then turns it on before moving to sit down next to Milena* You’re her uncle, you know. You could play with her as much as anyone else in this household.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sets his book aside, then rises to his feet, moving over to the couch to pick up the girl. He looks over her, then narrows his eyes, humming lightly* I don’t really know… can’t do much with her if she wants to be a caster. My magic was always about as strong as a sack of wet talc. *pauses* By the way, she stinks.

Milena: *stares at Rhyderi, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I said play with her. You know, games. Those things that involve simple things like “tag”. *shakes her head then sighs* If you seriously don’t comprehend that, I will have to give you praise for being the first person to understand less than my father. *frowns at the mention of stink* Well, then give her a bath.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rolls his eyes* I played games when I was a child. I’m saying it’s Kalysto’s responsibility, not mine. *sets the girl on the ground* She can have a bath later, when Kalysto comes back. Try asking him to do anything, though… *shakes his head and goes back to the table, reading the Common language lesson book Kalysto brought*

Milena: *seems a little bothered, then goes back to watching TV*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s not that hard to ask Kalysto to do things. He’s getting me food right now, as a matter of fact. *she then tilts her head as she notices what Rhyderi is reading* Why are you reading that? You already speak Eng… Umm… Common.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I’m doing it as a refresher course. I’m not too concerned with the speech, even though it isn’t my first language nor my first preference. I can speak your language fine – I just can’t read it as well as I would like to. And as stupid as that sounds, well so what. *glances around the room, then settles in to read* The female troll wants this book. She is probably going to try and take it from me. I am going to teach her a lesson about fairness.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah… *sighs* Yea, I figured that both you and Kalysto don’t like Eng- Umm… Common, right? *shakes her head* That you guys don’t prefer this language. Based off the things that Kalysto has told me about humans from your world, I’m surprised that you even bother speaking to me. *She then blinks and heads toward the door as she begins to hear a lot of noise from the SOLDIER barracks nearby. The noise is being generated because the men are started to get excited and are putting bets as to who can win the various matches between Jenna and the soldier. At the moment, Jenna is taking on a SOLDIER that is at least twice her size*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: No, we don’t like English-Common, but that’s how it is. We speak it, otherwise you wouldn’t understand what we were saying. Besides, when you move into a new territory you should speak the language. I learned Orcish, as did my brother, when the Sin’dorei became a part of the Horde. And we will speak Common here because it is the most spoken language. *glances up at the window, rolling his eyes* Oh, the riff-raff are at it again… when will they ever learn… *glances at his sword, then lightly grumbles, moving to his feet so he can pick it up* Have you seen my shield? They need to know how it’s done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Your shield… Hmmm… *thinks for a moment* Eh.. I think Kalysto may have used it in his dark room as a shovel… *sighs before heading toward the room and opening the door to let Rhyderi in* It’s probably still in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: H… how…. how do you use a shield as a shovel anyway? *moves into the room and peeks inside, frowning* And what would you use it in here for? *picks the shield up and slings it onto his back* God it smells… it hasn’t been polished in months.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well.. it’s curved… So.. Umm.. *Shrugs* I don’t know. I’m pretty certain Kalysto did it on purpose. *examines the shield* As for it not being polished; well, you should have looked for it earlier. *sighs as she hears a loud series of cheers due to a pleasing move from the combatants* Men..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rolls his eyes* No, humans. They are fighting for sport. That is something that a member of the Sin’dorei would never do. *walks out of the dark room again, then wanders to one of the side bedrooms, placing on his plate armor. He picks up his sword and heads outside, wandering towards the source of the noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns and shakes her head before muttering* I’m certain I saw fighting for sport around the camps of refugees… *Sighing, she walks back over to the couch before sitting down next to Milena once more*

Jenna: *is still fighting the rather bulky soldier when Rhyderi makes it to the barracks. Since the guards have gotten distracted by the bidding, they aren’t really paying much attention. Jenna hisses as she ducks from a punch. She then suddenly lashes out at the arm, quickly moving in to slam the base of her palm into the man’s elbow in an attempt to dislocate it. She then sweeps out her left leg to trip over the man*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *whacks one of his gauntlets against his breastplate, making a loud banging sound, trying to gather attention towards himself* Why the hell is this nonsense going on? *glares around him, shaking his head* Haven’t you got anything better to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head slightly as she hears the clanging noise. However, since she’s been trained to not loose track of an opponent, she doesn’t turn around to investigate the sound. Instead, she tries to pin the soldier down be slamming her shin down on his neck. However, she gets her leg caught instead and gets tossed onto a nearby wall. Grunting in frustration, she manages to flip around and land on her feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *folds his arms as he watches Jenna, none too impressed with her* You really should learn how to control yourself. *shakes his head at her* Why are you doing this? It’s acheiving nothing, did you know that? Nothing.

Kalysto: *finally comes back with three bags of groceries*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Continues to ignore Rhyderi since she is in the midst of a fight. Instead, she straightens her posture and narrows her eyes at the man who is moving into a ready position himself. After examining hin for a moment, she charges in and starts with a solid kick to his right knee-cap. She follows up the kick with a kick to his groin, then to his stomach. Soon after, she finishes the flury of movement by desivering a round-house kick to his head to knock the man out cold. Once she is certain that he is down, she steps back and pants to recover her breath* That was fun…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *watches Jenna move about and fight the other men, none too impressed with her. He folds his arms and frowns, shaking his head* Fun? Do you want to kill people for sport? *moves up to her, glaring slightly* What help is that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Kill people? *blinks and stares at Rhyderi* What the hell are you talking about? We were just doing a spar. No deaths were involved. *she nods at the man* He’s a trained soldier. He’ll heal up in a day or two. *shakes her head* It was just exercise and honing of skills for both of us. What’s wrong with testing out skills?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs and shakes his head, frowning* The fact that you are injuring them isn’t a good thing. Do you want a punching bag, or an actual fight? Because I don’t know which, and I would rather save the pain of others by letting you strike me if you want either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* We mutually wanted the spar. They find it a challenge to try to take me on, especially since I am the Great Sephiroth’s significant other. That sort of position brings quite a bit of prestige. *tilts her head* You want to fight me?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.