Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

It has been six months since Kalysto’s coming of age ceremony. For the most part, Mideed has been rather boring, as well as the rest of the planet. Even though there are two major threats present, in the names of Tiamat and Nemesis, both have been quiet. For, Tiamat has kept to her brood in Midgar’s ruins, more than content to be a mother. As for Nemesis, well, Nemesis does as Nemesis does, and when Nemesis doesn’t want to be found, Nemesis doesn’t get found. However, Clawina had certainly been loud and findable. However, how much a bunch of raptors cared about the rantings of a cat is yet to be known.

Within the Sol’thenan household, things had not been quite so quiet. Desiree, over the course of her pregnancy has whined quite a bit. She has also had to deal with Rhyderi, Lezprah, Milena, and Marhet. Not to mention, Kalysto could be a handful of his own right. Since Lezprah has not been content on staying only in the astral plane, Desiree had spent some time trying to figure out how to have two demons wander around at the same time. Most of the time, she just opens a rift so Lezprah could quickly come through to the physical plane. She’s also been working on training both demons into being somewhat workable as something or another.

By this time, Desiree’s abdomen has swelled quite a bit and her ability to move with ease has been hindered. So, she’s done her best to get Rhyderi and Kalysto to help her out as much as possible.

Meanwhile, the other household of interest in the town has been as much of a chaotic heap as ever. Most of Jenna’s children have been attending the local school when ever possible. If any of the other children from that school, that wasn’t too big to start with, had bothered Jenna’s children, she was more than happy to introduce them to the concept of “eating dirt”.

Also, Jenna has taken time to start arranging for the local medical center to take in Zach as an apprentice, or, at the very least, a low-level laborer to get him used to the environment.

As for Xelong, the dragon stayed home on most occasions, for sleep is always good. However, he has had more than enough times to slip into the nearby woods and terrorize the local squirrel and rodent population. Also, he had followed Zach to the whore house from time to time and watched. However, he never was quite certain what it was that he was seeing from his hiding spot outside the window.

The twins have been studious for the most part. Not much can be said about their doings, aside from the fact that Seres was always more than happy to sneak onto the SOLDIER base and talk to the guys that were on break there. Dimitri has also developed a slight quirk, but not even he really noticed it much. For, he’d only started to stare a bit more at men than usual.

As for Jenna herself, she has been busy with taking care of both Alexander and Iris, keeping them both content and fed, for neither are old enough to be schooled. Also, she’s studied the calendar and marked a date not to far off for a possible day for her wedding to Sephiroth, for she had agreed to this. However, this subject usually lead her to just stare at the ring around her neck and think. For, she isn’t quite certain what to do concerning this “marriage” idea. Still, if it would make Sephiroth happy…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Over the course of the six months that pass, Kalysto keeps himself occupied with his new toys. He creates new recipes from what he has and refines older ones, and also creates different purpose potions and elixirs based on customer feedback in the form of wants, needs, chatter, and even complaints. When he has not been working on the shop, he has been at home with Desiree, though as she gets bigger in the stomach and more demanding, he tends to shy away from her a bit. He comes to her when asked and called for, but mostly keeps himself occupied, in part due to the fact that the shop actually is becoming successful and a useful source of income.

Meanwhile, Mahret is not keen on the idea of being in the Astral Plane and switched out for the feline at all. When given free reign to wander at the same time as him, she makes a point of hissing at him and avoiding him, sticking to the front or back yard when he has reign of the house.

Zach keeps Xelong well-groomed and fed, and spends the rest of his time at his job in the Mideel medical centre, as well as at the whore house on the edge of town. He has been spending an ever-increasing amount of time there lately, and has become more shifty and in denial about his answers whenever asked about where he’s been. He would even suggest that he has been out of the town altogether on some occaisons, though this is a lie, and simply a way to evade discussion on why it is bad to visit prostitute houses.

Meanwhile, Cancer has dropped out of school altogether. She finds no interest in sitting there and learning about the world and never did – her interests lie increasingly in the news on the TV and the world around her. She has begun venturing out of the house to observe current events and situations. Unless specifically called out on this she would keep doing it, at least until told to stop, or disputed against.

Sephiroth continues to work, ever the boring one. He uses the minimalist approach on his children – that is, leave them until they request for him, or do something to endanger themselves before he steps in. For the mostpart he is content to leave them to their own devices unless they are doing something severely disruptive or downright bad. He keeps an eye on Dimitri and Seres and the others whom are in school, also keeping reports on their progress and general behaviours, for the mostpart content with their conduct and progress. He has not noticed Jenna’s attitudes on the subject of marriage and eagerly looks forwards to the date despite his outwardly expressions generally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had been playing with her ring once more, moving it between her various fingers as she slides it to and fro on the chain. Finally, she sighs and gets up, deciding that she’s had enough thought for a while. So, she loudly announces to Sephiroth* I am heading to the SOLDIER training grounds. Perhaps one of them finally will give me a challenge.

Desiree: *is currently sitting outside the house as she watches over Marhet. Sighing, she pats her belly before she tries to create another energy sphere snack for the felhunter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, then nods his head* Good luck with them. You will provide a worthy challenge to whomever is going to battle you. *sighs* I would do it myself, but this rubbish needs to be completed…. *scowls and shakes his head*

Mahret: *stays on her belly as Desiree rubs her fur, her maw playfully nipping at the energy sphere, though she is teasing it with her maw, not intent on snapping it up just yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words before shaking her head* You really need to find a replacement for Zack… Or at least a secretary. *grins at him* Well, you’ll know where to find me if you want to show those green skin idiots what fighting really is. *she then heads out of the house*

Desiree: *chuckles then sets the ball on Mahret’s snout* Go ahead, have it. *softly chuckles* I should master another All materia, shouldn’t I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *flicks her tail on the ground happily, purring as her belly is rubbed. She noses the energy ball before finally eating it, flopping out on the ground, playing dead*

Sephiroth: *Watches Jenna go and quietly sighs, leaning over his work to continue with it*

*there is a loud explosion in Kalysto’s dark room, followed by a plume of dark grape coloured smoke from under the door crack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at the sound of the explosion* Not again.. *Shaking her head, she stands up before making her way inside the house. She then coughs as she encounters the smoke* Damn… Kalysto? Are you ok in there?

Jenna: *calmly walks through town before finally stopping at the SOLDIER barracks. When asked for ID, she simply glares at the SOLDIER that dared to bother asking before asking them if they want her to bring back Sephiroth with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks out of the dark room, covered in black soot and particles. He removes the goggles from his head, the dirt having made a goggle shape where his eyes were covered* Oh hell yes I’m alright. Just look at this! *shows her a conical flask filled with a very black viscous substance, which is still lightly bubbling due to heat* Look at it! *coughs lightly*

Sephiroth: *sighs with boredom* *”Try not to kill anyone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cringes as she looks over Kalysto. She then moves closer to him before reaching out to carefully take the flask from him. She then sighs* Perhaps you should take a break for a short bit… *shakes her head* I know I wouldn’t mind having a bit more of you around. *smirks at him*

Jenna: ~Me? Kill anyone? My, you must be thinking of the wrong person. I wouldn’t hurt a fly.~ *grins as the guards decide to let her go by. So, she strolls into the barracks before searching for a platoon that is practicing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalsyto: *makes grabby hands at the flask when Desiree takes it away, looking upset. He sighs and nods his head* Let me go clean up real quick. This stuff comes off easily, because its plant based, thank god. *points at the flask* At least cork it and put it with the others. I still need to purify and distill it before I put it up for sale.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the flask before bringing it to her nose to take a whiff. Cringing once more, she sticks her tongue out before walking to Kalysto’s supplies. Soon enough, she seals the flask in the manner which Kalysto has shown her to do* There we go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *raises his head, curled up on the floor of the dark room. He is also covered in soot, having been in the blast radius, but doesn’t seem to care in the slightest* *”You make explosion too now? Not even seem like the type.”*

Kalysto: *runs off to go take a quick shower, stripping down to his underpants, leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor outside of the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Droozun’s question before shaking her head* No, I’m not going to make an explosion. I’m just going to distract Kalysto for a bit. *grins* Both of us really need it. *looks over Droozun then frowns* Looks like you need a shower, too.

Lezprah: *stalks over to Mahret’s side before yawning. He then dramatically flops down next to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Stand in rain? None coming.”* *stretches, then shakes himself off, sending soot everywhere* *”Should not be in here, you. Harmful odours and substences can harm spawn.”* *wanders out of the room, leaving behind sooty pawprints on the floor*

Mahret: *makes a loud terrified screech, having not sensed Lezprah’s approach. She angrily barks at him a few times, but doesn’t bother getting up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *seems to rumble out a chuckle toward Mahret’s reaction. He then leans forward to firmly set his right paw over the top of her snout. Then, he leans in to lick the top of her head* ~Friend.~

Desiree: Yea, I know. But I had to put this up. *she closes the dark room door upon exitting. She then sighs at Droozun* You know that we humans can make artificial rain.. *sighs* Just try to clean up. *she then moves up to the bedroom before sitting down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *wanders outside, then stands on the path, waiting for it to rain. After a few minutes he contacts Desiree again* *”This isn’t working.”*

Mahret: *puts her head down submissively when she feels weight on it, curling her fel-stalk against her body to protect it. When Lezprah licks the top of her head, she makes a pitiful puppy-like squeak* *”Don’t eat me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *chuckles once more at Mahret. He then shifts into mist before circling around her. Once comrotably curled about her, he rematerializes with his head rested against the side of her head* ~Friend. You no food.~

Desiree: *groans then shakes her head at Droozun* ~Oh, come here. I’ll show you the artificial rain. You’ll see. It’s quite nice.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *walks back into the house, then walks into the bedroom. He looks up at Desiree, though refrains from hopping up onto the bed due to the fact he is still covered in soot* *”You show me? Already hear rain and master be standing under it. Going to disrupt?”*

Mahret: *remains rather stiff initially, slowly relaxing, calming. She lightly sniffs Lezprah, then grunts sharply* *”Good.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~If wanted you food, could had eaten months ago. You tiny and dumb, dumb, dumb then. But mistress like you. And you hers. Now we both same team.~

Desiree: *nods* Yep, that’s the artificial rain. Hmm… He’s probably nearly done by now. *she moves to open the bathroom door so that she can peak inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is still in the process of washing himself rather thoroughly. He just stands there under the water, rinsing out his hair after soaping it up*

Droozun: *”No, he going to take ages. His mindset not thinking about moving any time soon. I say this because he beginning to daydream.”*

Mahret: *”Then big demon eat us both…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~I big bad demon. No demon eat me!~ *grins and releases a purr-like sound*

Desiree: *chuckles* Ah, I see. Oh well, you don’t need to be there for long. *walking up to the shower, she taps on the shower door. She then points at Droozun* Let him rinse off in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *jumps slightly, having not expected the sound. he turns around and opens the door slightly, seeming unimpressed* Oh geez…. I would say knock first, but you did. *frowns down at Droozun* Yeah, OK. But no eating the soap or my toes or anything… *grumbles lightly* “God I wish for nought of these interruptions…”

Mahret: *telepathically transmits a picture of the Pit Lord she has seen stomping around and other demons flying around that are the size of cars, houses, and bigger* *”Food.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *looks around then shrugs and yawns* ~They dumb dumbs. And they not here. We here. So, we rule.~

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto* Yes, I did knock. *she then steps out of the room* You two have fun. And no biting off necessary parts, either of you! *grinning, she flops onto her bed. She then sighs and rubs her belly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Wait, what? *calls out to Desiree* What makes you think I’m going to bite anything on my Felhunter!? Why would you even suggest that, huh? You make no sense…. *closes the shower door again and resumes washing himself off even though he is already quite clean*

Mahret: *”Still see them. When back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto’s question. She then yells back at him from the bed* Oh, I don’t know. But you can do some very kinky stuff! *chuckles some more, not really being serious at all*

Lezprah: *yawns* ~They no here. We here. We rule.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.