Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances back at Desiree, then tries to push her out the door* None of this was supposed to happen. The day I abandoned my own blood brother, my only living relative, I sealed my fate, and the fates of those around me. I chose my own path because I believed it was the righteous one, but my own prince led me to damnation. I was redeemed by the Light, but I have fallen from it’s grace again. It no longer imbues me with it’s spirit, and it is punishing me…. *punches the doorframe with his golden metal gauntlet, flinching when he breaks the wood slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cringes slightly as sle hears the wood break* Umm… try not to do that. *She then shakes her head* What makes you say that the light has abandoned you, though? You’re not a bad guy, Rhyderi. You just.. are very judgmental. That’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Look at it this way… my brother ended up in the hands of savages who taunted him for years because of his looks until he could get away from them. He was influenced by a monster who wanted to corrupt my mother – he couldn’t have her, so he took him instead. Because of that monster’s actions, the trolls you see outside lost their only son. *scowls* And that was only the beginning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Rhyderi. She then walks over to him and hugs him* Listen, I know I’ve told you several times that you shouldn’t have left Kalysto alone. However, none of that is really your fault. If you had stayed, most of that would have happened anyway. You were not old enough to be his guardian… Their son died before you left Kalysto. The demon killed the boy when your mother was sick, not after. *shakes her head* You’re not forsaken.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You have no right to make a comment like that. You’re one of them. *mutters, growling, though more at himself than anything else * And even as I stand here, I can see that I have already fallen too far, for I am passing judgement and predjudice. *flicks his ears back* Just get out of my sight. Leave me alone. *tries to push the door closed in her face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Rhyderi tries to shut the door on her. She then reaches out to grasp onto it* Listen, I am not condemned just because I use magic that you don’t agree with. *frowns at him* I was always partially in the astral plane from the day I was born. Would you say that I was condemned from birth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Maybe we all are. It’s not something you can guess on. *flicks his ears back* Are you going to leave me alone? Or am I going to have to go elsewhere? **glances off to the side, then shrugs* Either way, it matters not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Rhyderi* No, we aren’t all condemned from birth. No one ever is. *shakes her head* And even with all of Kalysto’s talk, he isn’t damned either.. If he were truly beyond any sense of… umm… *Frowns as she thinks of the proper word* Well, humanity doesn’t work.. *sighs* I don’t know, but if he was some wretched condemned thing, he wouldn’t have fallen in love at all and wouldn’t still be with me, now would he?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: What you do of your own accord is your own business. I am not you nor part of your decisions. I have made my own decisions and they have been bad ones – and they aren’t getting any better. I am not understanding what I have done wrong… but the Light has forsaken me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Is it so hard that even though you are an ass, I might think that you’re ok enough to be a friend? And perhaps I don’t want to see you beat yourself up like this for silly things that weren’t your fault. Especially since you’ve failed to show how any light has abandoned you. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I have already told you. *moves back into the room and leaves the door open, having given up on shoving it closed in Desiree’s face* None of this was supposed to happen. My brother ending up in the hands of trolls. My brother deciding to choose the path of the damned. All of us ending up here and everything that has occured since then. None of it was supposed to happen. *glares* Don’t you see? NONE of that would have happened if I had stayed behind!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: As much as I loathe to say this: the only way you’d know for sure what would have happened if you did that would be to talk to my mother… *grumbles* She’s broken several tennants and laws, she has no problems creating rifts in between time, space, and everything in between… I’ve seen alternative versions of my father because of that. *she then turns around* I mean… go see her if you think finding such information would help you. *she then pauses* Oh, I think I really should ask you to do a favor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances off to the side* Why should I alter the paths of everyone else just to correct my own problems… Doesn’t that seem selfish? *frowns* You’re happy with what you have. If I altered with the threads of time itself, not only would my Bronze Drake be extremely pissed off with me, you would ulitmately be the loser. And so would my brother too, I think. *Shakes his head* No, such a destiny…. is not our own.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes* What I said wasn’t altering of time. I just meant that my mother can probably find a reality where your scenario did happen and you could see what might have been. *Shrugs* Anyway, will you please help me out? This is really important. I think something really bad can happen to Zach tonight if someone strong isn’t around…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* What do you want me to do? Be his body guard? *folds his arms* I have heard tales of what is going to occur here this evening. Anyone with half a brain and good hearing knows what is going to go on…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Just… go and keep my brother safe if my father gets violent, ok? I doubt my mother will be around, and she usually can keep my father in check. *Shakes her head* Still, my father can have quite the temper. Please, just do that much for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* Alright. I will do it. *moves back to the door and tries to push her away again so he can close it* Leave it to me, I will take care of it. Now shoo, get out of here and let me prepare. I need to do some laundering anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Thank you, Rhyderi. *nods* And… let me apologize in advance. My brother is bound to make this thing really stupid. *she then rushes off to find her son*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* I am expecting it. I hate drunken-ness…

Arte: *is still outside with the infant in the garden. She is lightly tickling him and holding him, and despite the fact she is much larger than him, she is being extremely gentle with the youngster*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pauses for a moment as she spots Arte with her son. However, she eventually approaches the troll* May I have my son back? I need to give him a bath and put him to rest so that he can properly nap.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *gently nods and rises to her feet, handing the child off to Desiree* You beh takin’ good care o’ him now. *pauses* I know you be doin’ dat already so my advice be meaningless. *grins* Bai-bai now. *wanders out the gate and through the town, then heads off towards the forest*

*over the next few hours, the town remains reasonably much the same. As the big drunken bachelor party is to take place in the hall, not a lot goes on outside. However, when it gets dark, one of the ShinRa executives appears at Sephiroth’s door, knocking on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Chuckles before glancing down at her son* Your Grandmother certainly does adore you, doesn’t she? *shakes her head before heading inside the house so that she can put Orpheus to sleep*

Jenna: *tilts her head as she notices the knocking. So, she walks over to the door and answers it* Hrmph… isn’t it a bit late for work?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the ShinRa Executive nods his head* I know but something rather big happened. We need Sephiroth to come right away, it’s very important. You stay here and rest, all we need is Sephiroth.

Kalysto: *returns to the house at the end of the day with a large chicken to cook. He is rather busy in the kitchen after that as he covers it in olive oil and spices to get it ready for baking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see… *frowns before sighing* Very well, I’ll go get him for you. *she then turns around* Stay here. *with that, she moves to Seph’s location. Upon finding her mate, she gently pokes his shoulder* One of your co-workers is here. He says that there is some emergency that you need to take care of.

Desiree: *glances up as she watches Kalysto move past her spot in the living room. She then grins* Ah, not going to the party tonight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks over at Desiree and frowns* Nope. I just got over one hangover – why do I want another one so soon? Silliness. Besides, *pokes the chicken which is almost the size of a small turkey* I want to try out this. *raises a piece of cooking equipment to show her, grinning* It’s a food injector. I am going to poke this thing all over with crushed garlic and olive oil.

Sephiroth: *growls* Not now…. make him go away. *sighs in frustration* I don’t want to go.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.