Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: She did this? Well it’s probably better for you to ask her. Or, I could. *bows lightly* Excuse me. *slips out of the house and heads across to Sephiroth’s house, lightly knocking on the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply sighs. She then gently flicks Kalysto’s left ear* Do you know how to undo this at all?

Jenna: *is currently feeding both Iris and Alexander. So, she doesn’t answer the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *frowns and gently tries the door, surprised as it unlocks* Intriguing. *slips inside, then telepathically calls out to Jenna* *”Jenna of Halcyon. I need to speak with you urgently. It is regarding what you have done to my brother.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances up* ~Hrm..? I told him that he asked for it.~ *indifferently shrugs* ~Very well, come here and we can speak.~ *sets Aelxander on her right shoulder and begins to burp him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *nods his head and moves towards Jenna’s location, staying out in the doorway when he approaches the room* Are you even decent? *frowns* Please tell me what you did to my brother exactly so that we might be able to effectively purge or cleanse the magic away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Rhyderi then rolls her eyes* He has a “big book of curses”. Certainly the anti-curse for what I did is in there if it is so complete. *Smirks* Anyway, the spell I used was rather mild, though custom tailored. *Shrugs* I just used my magic to make him feel drunk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: We are supposed to find it in a book I don’t even know the location of? *frowns* Will it not fade off over time? *folds his arms* I do not think you should have cast it in the first place, but if you are going to be stubborn I would at least like more information so that I can remove it effectively.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Of course it would wear off. *Snorts and shakes her head* I do not dislike the male. Very well… *she dismissively waves her hand, though at the same time, she mentally casts a spell to remove the curse from Kalysto, though it may take a bit of time to fully loose effect and Kalysto will be left with a hang-over* It’s gone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Thank you. You have saved me a lot of trouble in trying to work out how to unravel a magic I am not altogether familiar with. *nods his head lightly and moves away, heading to leave* You have my sincerest gratitude.

Kalysto: *closes his eyes and tries to go to sleep on Desiree’s chest* Right here next to the epic boobs… I’ll be alright…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head* Kalysto…. my boobs aren’t “epic”.. *shakes her head* They’re not even that big. *sighs and pats his head* Do you want to go to bed? You can lay on top of me.

Jenna: Heh, it would have worn off in an hour or two if you had not come to me. *Shrugs* But you’re welcome.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Bed.. bed bed bed… *relaxes as he leans against her, and if his state is any indication, he would probably fall asleep where he is* Just want to sleep… don’t care…

Rhyderi: *nods his head again before slipping out the door, heading back for his house* Take care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Remind me not to let you near liquor… *shakes her head and strokes her fingers through his hair. She then grips onto him before grunting as she picks him up. After stumbling for a moment as she adjusts her balance, she carries Kalysto to their bedroom. She then kicks off her shoes before laying down on the bed with Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t protest an ounce as he is guided through the house, lying down on the bed near Desiree. He loudly chuckles as she lays down with him and he snuggles against her, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she looks over to him. She then gently strokes her fingers against his cheeks then lips* I hope that you come back to your senses soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a quiet contented sound* Agreed…. whatever those are…. because I don’t think anything is wrong with me you know…. *loudly chuckles* So silly. So so silly indeed… *pauses* I hired a woman…. your mom was like, do it! And I was like, I don’t really want to. But then she was like, I’m going to turn you into a toadstool, or something… *frowns* Scary woman…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, why would I mind that you hired a woman? As long as I get to keep you, what does that matter? *nods* And yes… my mother can be quite scary. She once turned against my father and trapped his soul in a marble-like thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That is scary…. *frowns* Scaryy… *sighs* Woman is… I dunno. *closes his eyes and settles for sleep properly. If not woken up he would spend the entire night sleeping, mostly due to the fact that being drunk when he went to sleep is one of his ways of sleeping easier. He doesn’t want to wake up the next day though, and would groan at any attempt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stays with Kalysto throughout most of the evening. From time to time, she would shift about and pat his head. However, she does slip away at points to feed Orpheus. By the time that Kalysto wakes up, Desiree would already be awake and feeding Orpheus yet again* Good morning.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *winces at the sound, thanks to the fact he has a screaming hangover headache. He picks up Desiree’s pillow and shoves it over his head, then curls into a ball, not wanting to do anything right now* Go away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she notices what Kalysto is doing. She then sighs before whispering as softly as she can* Kalysto, what’s wrong? Is there anything that I can do to help you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Water… and evergreen pine needles… lots of them…. *groans pathetically and curls up* Damn it… do you know how to boil stuff to make tea…? *coughs lightly* Just… go to my shop and grab dried pine needles. throw a huge handful in a small pot of water and boil them until the water goes golden brown in coloration. Then call me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s instructions. Before leaving, she sets Orpheus down next to him. She then leans in to gently kiss Kalysto* I”ll be back shortly. *with that she heads off to his shop to gather the materials. Once she is done, she brings them back to her home so that she can prepare a tea for him* ~Alright, Kalysto, I have everything you wanted.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”All I need is to make tea out of it…”* *flicks an ear. When he hears Desiree has returned, he slides out of bed, pulling the covers with him. He wraps them around himself and wanders out into the kitchen* Do you want to do it…? Or should I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I can handle this, Kalysto. *grins at him* I taught myself how to do things in the kitchen because my father was a horrible cook. *Shakes her head and prepares the tea for him* ~Rhyderi, that curse is gone, right? Kalysto seems to be even worse..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”Your mother said it would have residual effects. If he was drunk before, he may be experiencing a hangover. Which makes him even more of an idiot than I would have previously claimed…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.