Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~How does that make him an idiot? It wasn’t his fault that my mother designed a spell like that. He wasn’t really drunk.~ *finishes making the tea. She then offers a mug of it to Kalysto* Here, I hope this helps.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Ask her why she did it to him. Knowing my brother, he probably gave her a lot of sass and frustration. *slips out into the kitchen to make cereal for himself, sniffing the air* What is that horrible smell? Another one of your demonic potions?

Kalysto: *mumbles* Asprin tea… *begins sipping out of the cup*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Knowing my mother, it could have been for nothing as well. *narrows her eyes* You clearly don’t know how much of a bitch that woman is. *Snorts* My father knows full well how twisted she is, and he stays with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Probably a sucker for punishment. *continues to sip the tea, and although it smells of pine needles and oil of wintergreen, he doesn’t seem to care about the taste at all. This is probably due to the fact he is used to drinking horrible herbal remedies. In any case, after all but 10 minutes of drinking tea, he looks a lot brighter and more alive already*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs* Possibly… *she silently waits as Kalysto drinks his tea. Once he is done, she approaches him then frowns down at him* Now, can you please tell me what exactly happened yesterday? You weren’t capable of giving me any straight answers yesterday.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Your mother got mad and cursed me I think… I was bragging to her about my precious curse resource I got from Thrall directly. And then well yeah…. she got angry and cursed me. Then I was wired and on the floor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and glances at Rhyderi* Yea, you’re right. I don’t know which point is more senseless… *shaking her head, she moves back to the bedroom so that she can check up on her infant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up his cup of tea and wanders back to bed* *”If you need me… don’t.”* *lies down on the bed again and pulls the covers over himself*

Rhyderi: *”Somehow I knew it would be related to his own foolishness.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* Get better… *She then moves out of the room as that she could continue to care after Orpheus without disturbing Kalysto at all. Thus, she moves to the living room before settling down in her favorite chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *wanders back into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of milk. He wanders out towards the living room and peers momentarily at the infant before heading outside* *”How do you feel about breeding a halfling?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks in confusion* ~Why should it bother me? Are you not aware that I am a hybrid? My mother is part dragon and my father is part…. umm… alien.~ *shakes her head* ~What is wrong with being a halfling?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”There is a certain amount of stigma and mistrust surrounding them at times. Sin’dorei are elitist – halflings are completely and utterly below them. If your halfling was born in Quel’Thalas, he would have a very hard time socializing anywhere. And he would bring down the House of Sol’thenan alone.”* *frowns* *”That is just the way it is.”* *opens the mailbox and takes out the mail, a catalogue, and the daily paper, carrying them inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I repeat, my entire family is comprised of hybrids. I am as much of a hybrid as my son is. So, what exactly is your point?~ *She pats Orpheus’s head as he sleeps in her lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”If you didn’t understand it already, my point is this. I will have to be blunt.”* *Scowls* *”The child is inferior garbage. You are inferior garbage because you could not find a member of your own species to couple with. And the child that resulted from your pairing will drag down the honor of it’s family name like a slaughtered king falling from grace.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes* ~Get out of my house.~ *grits her teeth, clearly feeling extremely insulted by what Rhyderi just said to her* ~Get the hell out!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”I’m not saying I feel that way. I am echoing the sentiments you will receive.”* *shrugs and steps outside, mostly because it is Desiree’s house anyway and what she says goes* *”Tell me when you’re ready for me to come back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If you don’t feel that way, don’t say that sort of thing again. In case you haven’t noticed, we aren’t in your Sin’dorei. None of that applies at all.~ *snorts* ~I was asking you why you were bringing this up and what your personal opinion on hybrids is.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”I was telling you why you would get predjudice! I honestly don’t care. It is not for me to pass judgement anyway. That would be dispicable.”* *shakes his head* *”I will however, come back inside if you will permit me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I don’t honestly care what your culture or even the culture here on Gaea thinks of Kalysto and I… We are happy.~ *sighs* ~Very well, since you didn’t mean it. You can come back in.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *steps back into the house and walks back into the living room* Tell Kalysto that he has mail. And that it’s nearly time for him to open his store. *glances out the window* He has a customer outside already waiting for him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: A.. customer.. *Frowns* Oh shit, he said he hired someone.. *groans* ~Kalysto, you need to wake up. Your store needs to be opened and that woman you hired is there.~ *shakes her head then holds out her right hand* I can take care of the mail.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Just… have her come back tomorrow huh? Let me sleep more….”* *pulls the covers over his head, groaning* Go away….

Rhyderi: *continues to peer out the window* It’s actually surprising how many people go to that shop, considering everything he sells. I honestly didn’t think people, especially humans of all dull creatures, appreciated the fine effects of herbs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at Kalysto’s response* ~What if I open the store for you, just for today? Is there anything special that I’ll need to know?~ *She then stands up and tries to hand off Orpheus to Rhyderi* Please, can you watch my son? I’m going to try to run the store since Kalysto isn’t feeling well..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You’re going to do his job for him….? *sighs* Very well. Hand the youngster off to me, and go attend to your… life-partner’s shop. *takes the small child and awkwardly sets him on the lounge beside him, clearly not used to dealing with babies or children*

Kalysto: *”Weigh stuff… count money… pay change… not hard…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Thank you, Rhyderi. *grins at him before nodding and heading out to Klaysto’s shop. Upon getting there, she opens unlocks the shop before stepping inside* Umm… *glances at Holly* I don’t know your name, but I’m going to help out today since Kalysto isn’t feeling well.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.