Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Are you trying to tempt you into showing you what I know? Because you are definitely coming close now..~ *Frowns then sighs at Holly* Let’s just go home… You can.. umm… *frowns* Vacuum?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I’m saying I probably have more curses than you know in my big giant book which is actually meant to be one of the definitive Curses references for Warlocks to use. That book has like, hundreds for all purposes. It’s heavier than this planet’s telephone books. You can use it for just about anything. And I do seriously mean “anything”.

Holly: ….? *nods* I can do that….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Holly* You don’t need to do anything. However, if it will help you pass the time, then go ahead and vacuum a few of the rooms. *shrugs then scowls* ~I had a completely library… Hrmph… You really are asking for it, aren’t you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grins, and it is clear he is being a jerk now, more than anything else* *”Big. Book. Of. Curses! Which is better than yours!”*

Holly: I can do that… just show me where it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grits her teeth in irritation* ~Yes, you are asking for it… Very well, do not say I did not warn you.~ *casts a spell on him to curse him and make him feel extremely inebriated at the moment, mostly because she doesn’t really want to harm Desiree’s boyfriend. She then opens up the door for Holly* Go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stumbles backwards and heavily grins because of his disorientated drunkardness, falling over his chair, lying on the floor shortly afterwards* Hah hah hah… *hiccups* *”Desiree, can you come here and.. and… something…..”* *sends a garbled telepathic message of happiness*

Holly: *quietly slips inside, lightly raising her brows as she sees Cancer inside sitting on the lounge* Shouldn’t you be at school….?

Cancer: I quit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Cancer as she announces that she quit school. She then sighs and shakes her head* You should finish your studies, Cancer. *narrows her eyes* I’m certain this girl here can tell you what happens when you don’t.

Desriree: *blinks at the garbled message. She then sighs and gets up before trying to hand off Orpheus to Arte* Can you watch him for a bit. Something’s… strange with Kalysto. *Frowns with concern* ~Kalysto, what happened?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Your mom!”* *loudly laughs* *”Your mom did argue my big book of curses…. curse it.”* *grins* *”I never knew my ceiling was so boring… can we redecorate? I want flowers… like at a wedding… I made a dress for one you know.”*

Arte: *takes the small halfling and cradles him in her arms* Yeh you go do wut you do.

Cancer: School sucks, mother! *glares at Holly* And yeah, totally. I am so going to become a whore because I left school. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns* ~My mom and curses?? What?~ *nods as Arte takes her son* Thank you. *She then quickly rushes out of the house before making her way to Kalysto’s shop. Once inside, she frantically looks around for a few moments before finally spotting him on the floor. She then kneels down next to him* What the hell happened to you, Kalysto?

Jenna: *Groans at Cancer* Can I at least talk you into doing a form of home schooling just to get what the humans would respect as a degree?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Can’t I just watch TV instead? That would be more fun than the rest of this bullshit. Seriously, mother.

Kalysto: Desiree! *waves her over* Can you cl…… fff. *frowns* Come closer so I can see your boobies. *grins at her* I love the boobies.. *tries to reach up and poke for them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly groans at Cancer* No, you can’t live your life by sitting at home and watching television. And if you try, I’ll take away your television rights.

Desiree: *stares wide-eyed at Kalysto. She then grips onto his hands before leaning closer* Kalysto. Please, focus. What happened? What’s wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *opens his hands to expose the palms to her, then tries to reach forwards and touch her breasts* Glorious boobies… buoyant bouncing boobies… must get… nnnghh.. *tries harder to reach them, not interested in explaining*

Cancer: Fine, I’ll go take an apprenticeship in a trade tomorrow. *glares at Jenna* Would that keep you happy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs* I suppose that will work… *shakes her head* Very well, but you still should finish up your schooling. If I recall, this was your last year! *scowls*

Desiree: *tightens her grip on Kalysto’s hands before she pulls him up* Come… I’m taking you home. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but we’ll figure it out there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *staggers drunkly to his feet and slings himself over Desiree’s shoulders* Close the door…. with the tiny key…. don’t want thieves stealing my secrets… no, no, no…. *tries to snuggle against her face* You still owe me some boobies….

Cancer: Desiree doesn’t go to school… *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls* Yes, I am aware of that, Cancer. However, you don’t have the set-up she does, now do you? *snorts* I’m also certain that she studies from home. I’ve seen her books.

Desiree: *Releases a long sigh and shakes her head* Right… *pats the top of his head* Kalysto, can you tell me what happened? *She keeps a hold of him as she locks up his shop. She then leads Kalysto home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Mmmnn… told you already.Your mom… she… we… she didn’t like that I’m a better Warlock with better curses. *flicks Desiree’s arm* But I told you already, silly. *puts his head down on her shoulder* We go home now…. without epic boobs of doom…

Cancer: Can I do that? Seriously, my class-mates are whores.

Holly: …… *walks away to Zach’s room so she can begin tidying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs* Yes, you can study from home. You’ve done it for years before-hand. Just… finish your studies, ok?

Desiree: Yes, I got the message that it has something to do with my mother and curses. What did she do to you? *opens up the door to their house then leads Kalysto to the couch. She then tries to nudge him down onto it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to whine like a little kid when Desiree tries to push him away from her, wanting to cling onto her* Come on, don’t be like that… I gave you what you wanted.. now share the love…? *whines* I love you… don’t do this to me…

Cancer: Yeah, sure. *scowls, unhappy* I won’t let you down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *initially, releases a sigh at Kalysto’s whining. However, she stares wide-eyed at him near the end* You… you’ve never said that before. *grins slightly then sits down next to him* Here, is this better? *She then frowns* ~Rhyderi, I think I need your help.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *slips out of his room and moves to stand in front of her, arms folded* Yes? What do you need help with? *eyes off Kalysto and glares slightly* Are you drunk again?

Kalysto: No….. yes… I mean, no… *cringes and tries to snuggle up against Desiree and sneak in a feel of her closest breast*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head and sighs at Kalysto. She then affectionately pats the top of his head before looking desperately at Rhyderi* He keeps on mentioning something about my mother and a curse. But I can’t get any straight answers out of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *moves to stand over Kalysto and leans over him, placing his hands on his head, trying to determine what is wrong* At first he appears drunk, but I cannot detect the stench of alcohol anywhere. But this looks nothing like any curse I have seen before, and I would not say it is one.

Kalysto: Disgusting! *flinches as Rhy comes near him* Yuck! Get your penis out of my face, dude! *elbows him hard in front of his pants when he is close enough*

Rhyderi: *flinches in pain, but remains standing there* Please restrain him..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto, please… behave yourself. *she then gently grips onto his head before trying to tilt his head toward her. If she manages this, she’ll lean in to kiss him, hoping that would keep him occupied*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to put his head down on her chest, and if allowed to do that, he would be fully and utterly placated*

Rhyderi: This is the work of magic. But I am unable to determine the root cause of it all. *continues to inspect Kalysto, then pats his shoulder* I suggest maybe putting him to bed and seeing if it wears off after some rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Rhyderi’s words. She then lets go of Kalysto’s head and permits him to rest his head on her breast* Kalysto, please tell me what my mother did. We want to undo this. Do you know how?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.