Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: How can I be accepting? It has been rather common for females to get pregnant after finding a proper mate. When I was first alive, Desiree’s age was a common age for a woman to be wed in within human cultures. *shrugs* Kalysto has shown no signs of leaving her. I think that means something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low frustrated threatening growl, then sighs in resignation* It’s just such a waste…. *mutters angrily* She could be doing so much more with herself, you know? I just think it’s a wasted opportunity and a waste of time and effort. Something is going to go wrong there in the end – I know it is. I don’t trust that elf as far as I could kick him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* That elf has had ample opportunity to betray and leave our daughter. He had not done that to date. To be honest, I don’t think that he is going to consciously betray her. *she then begins to massage the top of Seph’s scalp* Perhaps you should talk to them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Talk to them? And then what do I say? I don’t approve of this breeding? Can you imagine how well that would go down? Hrmph… *shakes his head slowly* I don’t think so. *shakes his head* There was friction until I consented to them even being together. It’s not going to work very well if I were to say I don’t approve of their children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph then lenas down to gently nibble on his right earlobe* ~You do know that they have both said this child was an accident. That neither actually intended to breed there.~ *moves her right hand to gently rub Seph’s back* ~Perhaps we should arrange a dinner together with them?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles loudly, looking quite unconvinced as Jenna nibbles on his ear. He sighs and makes a gruff sound, not wanting to give up on it* I understand that it was an accident, but they should be held accountable for it. *grunts* A dinner? You wouldn’t even do anything at it. There would also be a lot of awkward silences.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They’re going to have to raise a child. Don’t you think that’s being accountable? That is a rather large duty. *Shakes her head* And yes, a dinner. *Shrugs* It at least gives the opportunity for conversation and for you to get over some of this stuff that you’ve been stewing over for months. *pokes the back of his head* After all, you’re supposed to be thinking about the hot, sexy female that is currently licking your neck. *with that said, she does just that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, lightly wriggling in the seat* I’m trying to think about that, but it’s…. *sets his pen down, looking rather tired and unhappy* I am not sure if I feel up to it. *looks back at her, then reaches over to caress her arm* Would you like to cuddle for a while?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth for a moment. She then softly chuckles* Well, that’s a set of words that I’m certain no one ever imagined hearing from the Great General Sephiroth. *grins before leaning in to kiss the tip of his nose* Very well, we can just cuddle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet and stands over her, then lowers his head, nestling his forehead on her shoulder, purring in a rather soft tired manner* I am glad for that. I don’t want to work any more anyway…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *she hums as she studies Seph’s position for a moment. She then slowly moves her hands in order to grip onto his left hand with her right hand while she wraps her left arm about his waist. She then begins to slowly rock them both, mostly abusing the moment to see if she can teach Seph how to slow dance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *despite the fact he hasn’t danced at all before, ever, he begins to slowly move with Jenna, slowly rocking and stepping with her (despite the fact his foot positioning would be horrible), saying nothing, seeming to understand what she is trying to do with him*

Kalysto: *finally comes out of the dark room, carrying a small vial of amber liquid. He offers it to Desiree, then sits down on a free spot on the lounge* Here. Nothing bad will happen. It is just concentrated plant extract which contains dissolved minerals and vitamins.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over Sephiroth as she continues to slowly guide him through the steps of a simple waltz, taking care not to make any of the movements too grand. After a bit, she softly speaks* Don’t worry too much, Seph. It’s only you and I here.

Desiree: *glances up as Kalysto comes into the room. She then quickly reaches up to brush away the remnants of her tears away from her eyes. Nodding, she takes the vial then simply drinks it, not even questioning Kalysto at all* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to move with her movement and begins trying to gently cuddle her, seeming perhaps a little clingy and needy for the affection*

Kalysto: *sighs loudly as he glances at the video playing on the television* How many times must this keep playing? *glances at Milena* Your choice in media and entertainment really blows, did you know that? Pick something new to watch once in a while.

Milena: *ignores Kalysto and just continues to hug Desiree’s arm. She lightly tugs on it, then tries to move into her lap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks out to Kalysto* There isn’t a large video selection here, Kalysto. You can’t really complain about her watching the same thing over and over again when there isn’t much of a selection to start with. *she then glances down at Milena before whispering* Be careful.

Jenna: *slows down even more as she notices how clingy Sephiroth is being. Chuckling, she leads them to the bed* You know, your teenage self would probably call you a insult to his name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *looks up at Desiree, telepathically indicating that she’s curious to know why she should be careful. She climbs up onto Desiree’s legs and places her hands on the belly bulge, closing her eyes to try and telepathically communicate with the infant inside* Mmmmm…

Kalysto: She’s not even watching it! What good is that? *glares at the program, then folds his arms and sighs, watching it anyway* They’re just puppets.

Sephiroth: *quietly* …and to be honest, he would have wanted the same thing. Inwardly. Though, probably less so than now. *raises his head, then begins to purr all over again, easily being led to the bed. He sits down on it, then waits for Jenna to get comfortable before moving to be at her side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins at Sephiroth’s affections. Settling down next to him, she kicks her boots off. She then wraps her right arm around his waist before leaning in closer to him* Well, I am most glad to be wanted. Especially by a man such as you.

Desiree: *grins at Milena’s actions. She then pats the top of her head* ~I just don’t want you to fall off or something. My lap isn’t quite as easy for you sit in as it used to be.~

*While the fetus inside Desiree doesn’t respond back, Milena would feel some movement as the infant kicks and shifts about in the uterus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *scans the infant in Desiree’s belly when it moves, then looks up at Desiree again, telepathically curious to know why he is moving. She is rather specific in identifying the unborn infant as male as she asks the wordless question, squeaking lightly, clumsily wiggling her ears*

Kalysto: *rests his arm on the chair and continues to watch, almost engaged by the show now*

Sephiroth: *leans against Jenna, loudly purring as he moves his arms around her once again, almost seeming to demand affection*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, it does that from time to time, Milena. It’s dreaming and just shifting about. Don’t worry much about it. *she then looks up at Kalysto before softly chuckling* You know, you could join us here on the couch. We don’t bite.

Jenna: *broadly grins at Seph’s actions. She then rubs her nose against his cheek* Oh, my Sephiroth. What would you ever do without me, hm? *smirks before leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *pokes Desiree’s belly, then tries to lie down in her lap, sighing* Mmmm… *wants to curl up and nap, then wiggles about in an attempt to get comfortable there*

Kalysto: Is there anything decent on? *yawns in boredom*

Sephiroth: Hmm, I really don’t know. Murder everything? World domination?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth then shakes her head* Oh, so I have ruined your plans to take over the world. Hmm… Wish I could say that I’m sorry, but I much prefer just you. *grins before kissing him again*

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Kalysto* Milena is going to sleep. You know where the movies are. Go ahead and look thorugh them. There’s probably something in there that will keep you happy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs lightly, then tries to ease her down into a lying position so he can snuggle with her properly, trying to position himself into a suitable position for maximum snuggling-ness or spooning* That’s a shame… we could own everything you know.

Kalysto: Maybe… maybe. *rises to his feet to look at the library of tapes* We should borrow some new ones.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I did just tell you that our movie supply is rather small. It’s nothing like what I used to have in Halcyon… Then again, that was all stored in Centra.. Hmm… Maybe I can ask mother to hook us up with the computer from Halcyon. I think it’s still running.

Jenna: *grins* Perhaps we could. However, with everything comes more whining and pressure. I think I’ll stick to just having you. *smirks* You whine enough for an entire planet anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s surely not that bad… *sighs, gently nudging her with his nose, purring* Some of it is also justified. They want to organize me, and sometimes I have to organize things… there are also over 100 people to organize for the wedding. They settled on a venue. There is a large auditorium in Midgar. They obviously don’t care about the threat of the dragon.

Kalysto: I’d like that. Then we wouldnt have to subscribe to that paid TV service they keep trying to sell me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *goes silent as Sephiroth mentions the wedding. She then lowers her head in thought for a bit before softly speaking* I… see… So, they want it to be something large? We don’t get a choice of where we want it to be?

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto before nodding* Yes, it would mean that we wouldn’t need to pay people for stuff like that. *she then looks at the door* Hmm… Your brother isn’t back yet.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.