Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slips her legs off of Rhyderi then flips to her feet* Stay on your toes and pay attention boy. I told you, this is pure physical ability. Pay attention. *she stands back, allowing him to recover for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *makes a loud aggitated sound and moves to his feet again, not very impressed any more. He dusts himself off, then begins to back up, gathering distannce between Jenna and himself this time. Once far enough away, he hurls his shield at her, then charges, attempting to knock her down if the shield strategy did not work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts in pain as the shield hits her. Snarling, she hisses as she’s tackled down by the paladin. She then shifts about and tries to plant her left foot under his abdomen. Soon after, she tries to fling him off him by pushing on his abdomen with her foot in order to flip him away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *tries to pin her down with his full weight, grunting heavily as Jenna tries to fling him off with force. He makes even more effort to stay down, attempting to flatten and slightly crush her with his weight* You are going to break your leg shortly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in frustration as Rhyderi’s weight continues to press down onto her. She then narrows her eyes at him* Every leverage has it’s balance. Weight cannot always be placed equally. *she shifts about and continues trying to flip him off of her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs and moves off Jenna, rising to his feet again. He backs up to pick up his shield, giving her a moment to regain her stance* This really isn’t going anywhere is it? Somehow I thought duelling would be more exciting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts and slowly gets to her feet again. She then dusts herself off before snorting* Well, get rid of that shield and most of that armor and this may be more fair. *she shrugs and moves into a ready position once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rolls his eyes* More fair? You’re the one who said ‘no magic’. If not for the plating, I don’t really have much else going for me. But very well… *pulls his helm off and tosses it off to one side. He does the same with his shield, then raises eyebrows at her* Is this more to your liking now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I care not whether or not the tide is against me. There is always a way to win. Whether or not I’ll succeed at finding that way though.. *she suddenly charges in. She then tries to set off a combo of punches and kicks, wanting to put him on the defensive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is rather quick to back up, shifting his gauntlets in front of him to protect his face and neck, sitting there to take most of the abuse* Am I at least keeping you entertained? *suddenly tries to reach out to grab Jenna’s foot as she kicks at him, trying to push it away and knock her off balance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I must admit, you do have a good amount of skills. *she hisses as she is knocked to the ground after Rhyderi grabs her foot. However, she soon springs back up. She tries to kick the underside of Rhyderi’s chin as she flips back to her feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *makes a loud uncomfortable sound as his jaws crunch together in the impact, then takes his sword out and charges Jenna once again, making one powerful aggressive sweep at her with it* You have a very unusual strategy….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts as she spots the sword coming her way. So, she quickly yanks at her cape and tries to block the strike with her arm, using the metallic properties of her cape as a make-shift shield* It’s called martial arts, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: It’s called strange and foreign to me… *attempts to thrash his elbow into her when she deflects the sword blow, grunting heavily with the force and aggression he uses in the manoeuvre* I’ve never seen it before. *pauses, backing up from her, smirking* You shall have to teach me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts as she is elbowed. Due to the force of the blow, she grips onto her ribcage before stumbling back a bit* You are definitely much stronger than you look… *shakes her head then snorts* As for teaching you, I can do that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *folds his arms* Very good. *glances at his helm, then back at her, pondering, flicking one ear back in thought* Hmm… some things may not work however. I am about as subtle in the arts of subtlety as a bomb explosion in a city.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *straightens up, having managed to recover from the blows that have been delivered to her. She then shrugs* You do not need to be subtle in order to learn the various martial arts. They are not an art that specialize in stealth, though stealthy people do favor them. I’m surprised that you have never encountered anything like them though. There are no street fights were you come from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: There weren’t really streets to speak of… Its hard to explain unless you’ve actually been there. But no…. I don’t know many who specialized in stealth. I didn’t hang around in those kinds of circles to be honest with you. But by any means, go ahead and teach me. I am not ignorant and stupid – I am not going to say “I know enough” and that is it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, yes, I can clearly see that you aren’t the type to go treading into the underbelly of civilization. That much is clear. *shrugs* No matter. I shall teach you, but not today. I have children and a mate to return to. *she turns around* Find me tomorrow afternoon. I’m certain you’ve seen my house. *with that, she heads off to her home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *nods, then steps back, formally bowing to Jenna, before he heads back to his own house, or at least, Kalysto’s house* *”Thank you for the opportunity. I will not dissapoint, nor let you down. I will be punctual and open-minded.”**

Sephiroth: *is still hunched over his desk, pissed, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks into her bedroom after a few moments. She sighs as she notices Sephiroth’s mood. So, she walks over to him before wrapping her arms about his shoulders as she leans in toward him* What has you so worked up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna and makes a slight huffing noise, hunching his shoulders further, looking very pissed off* Desiree is pregnant. *slowly shakes his head in disgust and loudly snorts* Haven’t you heard?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion. She then leans forward to look at Seph’s eyes as best she can from her awkward position* Umm… You do realize that news is six months old? You’re acting like you just found out.. *shakes her head* She’s coming close to the day in which she’ll give birth, Seph.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion. She then leans forward to look at Seph’s eyes as best she can from her awkward position* Umm… You do realize that news is six months old? You’re acting like you just found out.. *shakes her head* She’s coming close to the day in which she’ll give birth, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Well it’s still ridiculous, even though the information might be old! *shakes his head, then snarls* I am going to… I… *sighs* I don’t even know. *grunts at her* You are accepting of this? How could you possibly be?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.