Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No choice. Just… here’s the venue. Here’s your guests. Invite as many extras as you want…. *sighs* This is going to be a public spectacle if ever there was one. *closes his eyes, seeming most discontent* I don’t like being a prize to show off but that’s how it will be.

Kalysto: He’s not. For some reason,….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Can’t we at least state that it’s probably a bad idea to have you paraded around the city that you basically turned into rubble… I mean… *shakes her head* Nothing can be good by having us in Midgar.

Desiree: He left because the soldiers were making a lot of noise. Sounded like they were betting over something to me. *yawns* I doubt they killed him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I tried to question it – I wanted to have the wedding here in Mideel, but no. It’s not public enough. *snorts* Its hard for them to understand anything. Ridiculous. *sighs* But no, talk to them if you wish. Maybe they will change their mind….

Kalysto: No, he wouldn’t let them kill him. He’d stand there and take it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And my father would eject any of them who would have killed your brother as soon as he caught word of it. That much I’m certain of. *shakes her head* He must be just taking his time. So, have you decided on a movie yet?

Jenna: *softly sighs before shaking her head* I doubt I’ll be able to talk them out of it either… *shakes her head* Let’s just not worry about it for now. We’re not here to be worried, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shrugs* I’ll turn off the video playing machine and flip around on the television. There is bound to be something on of worth. Perhaps…. *moves to his feet and begins to adjust the television*

Milena: *twitches in her sleep*

Sephiroth: No, I suppose not. *sighs lightly* Don’t worry about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles* You know, I could say that you’ve done a great job at adapting to our technology here. It is quite entertaining to look at someone who dresses like you do and hear him complain about movies and television. *grins* It’s very attractive.

Jenna: I’m not going to, but you need to not worry about it as well. *she then presses herself up against his side* Now, let’s see what we can do to help get rid of your stresses, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Dresses like I do? *raises a brow* You don’t think a powerful warlock should cover himself in magically imbued raiment to hone and fine-tune his magic? That is a very entertaining thought. I thought you of all people would be used to the “not normal”. *glances at the table, then speaks in his native language* “Do you want to learn more Thalassian, or do you want to go to sleep for the night?”

Milena: *continues to twitch, making soft growls*

Sephiroth: Hmmph… *grins very lightly* I am mentally exhausted. I already suggested snuggling as compensation for not being very sexually inspirational right now. But you may try if you so desire. I am just not very much in the mood right now I am sorry to admit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What I meant is that your attire clearly shows that you’re from a culture that is not quite as advanced as ours. Still, it suits you quite well. *she then tilts her head as he speaks in Thalassian. Frowning in thought, she narrows her eyes before muttering* You said something about learn, wanting, sleep, and night… I didn’t catch the rest…

Jenna: You do know that sex isn’t the only way to get rid of your stresses, Seph. *chuckles. She then sits up a bit* Lie on your stomach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *speaks much more slowly and clearly, heavily accenting his vowels* “Learn more Thalassian? Or go to bed?” *makes the motion of ‘bed’ by clasping his hands together and making a mock pillow out of them, tilting his head on his hands* “Sleep? Read? Choose.”

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *glances over at her, then slowly nods, shifting onto his back, trying to get comfortable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… *frowns and thinks for a moment, she then slowly speaks out* “No tired. Read fine…” *she lowers her head* Sorry for that being horrible.

Jenna: *nods as Sephiroth flips over. She then takes a moment to remove his coat and anything else that is in the way of her getting access to his back. Once that is done, she begins to give him a thorough massage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, don’t worry at all. For you, around here, Thalassian is more of a fun language. Not a necessity. *points to Milena* She will probably teach you and you will learn as she does. Give it about two years. I was nine when I was thrust into Sen’jin Village, and learned Orcish and Troll within the year. Most of them… I am told I am still not perfect.

Sephiroth: *buries his face in his pillow, moaning as Jenna massages his back. He relaxes utterly as she does this, seeming to be in seventh heaven not long after it begins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles then nods* Yea, I suppose that is true. And we have the little one that is forming that will probably learn the language as well. *shakes her head* Anyway, you wanted to read tonight, not just talk about learning, huh?

Jenna: *Broadly grins at Seph’s reaction. She then glances down at her hands before muttering* I do wonder how much better it’d be if I was able to touch you flesh to flesh..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You already do… just not with your hands… *raises his head slightly, frowning as he realizes he has drooled on the pillow because of the relaxed state he was in* Mmm… I don’t really know how to explain. I shall tie my hands behind my back some time and show you just what one can do without them.

Kalysto: Reading? Read what? I don’t have an interest in much reading.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Sephiroth before shaking her head* I meant while doing this, Sephiroth. I know that you can touch my flesh in other parts of my body. *lightly flicks the back of his head with her left hand. She then returns to massaging his back. However, she does glance at his pillow before chuckling* My, now you can auction that off to your fans and make thousands.

Desiree: You were talking about teaching me Thalassian, Kalysto. You know, the book, that teaches that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You want me to read it aloud to you? Huh… that would be interesting. If you want to do that, sure. *rises to his feet to go get the book from the table where he saw Rhyderi reading it earlier* How is that potion holding up? Do you feel any different?

Sephiroth: Hah, very funny… *turns the pillow over and lays his head back down on it* Don’t be silly. I’m not going to do that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I didn’t quite mean that. I just thought you were suggesting that we read it together. You know… you help me and stuff. *she then blinks at his question before staring at him* Ummm… No? You told me it was just supposed to be vitamins… Am I supposed to feel different?

Jenna: *chuckles* The only thing that would fetch more money would be if the Virgin Marry or Holy Jesus was formed from a puddle of your drool. *laughs at the very idea then shakes her head* Then again, your planet doesn’t have Catholics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It was. Maybe you feel more vitalized, awake, generally better, I don’t know. The concentration of vitamins and minerals was pretty strong. It was nothing but concentrated herbs that are beneficial. I am surprised you didnt complain about the taste, actually. *shrugs at the idea of the book*

Sephiroth: No, it doesn’t. I have heard some stupid things about religious groups on Earth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… I didn’t really notice the taste as being that bad at all.. *shakes her head* I suppose I feel a bit more awake, but it’s not really anything that’s noticeable. *she shrugs* I do thank you for making it.

Jenna: Mmmm… Yes, there are quite a number of idiots. *she returns to massaging his back. By now, she’s venturing down to his lower back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Idiots… *continues to make looud contented noises, almost like he is in the throes of orgasm. He would have stiff tense areas in his back from sitting for so long, and seems content as the areas are massaged*

Kalysto: *nods his head and bows slightly, appreciating the comment on his work* Any time. It allows you to not fuss so much about ‘eating correctly’, especially if you plan to eat crap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph, you try being pregnant! *shakes her head at him* Are we going to study your language like you invited, or are we going to talk about my diet? *crosses her arms*

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth’s reaction. However, she doesn’t comment. Instead, she simply continues to provide the massage. Eventually, she moves down to actually massage his buttock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I was going to go with my original suggestion of light reading and teaching you more Thalassian, or perhaps just giving it an early night. Milena will need her bath before you set her down properly though. Otherwise she will fuss and not sleep the entire way through. You want to get as much sleep as you can.

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly as Jenna touches his buttock, mostly due to the fact he wasn’t expecting it. He twitches for a few moments as he fights against his urges to bat her away, then relaxes again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I am still more than happy to sit here and study Thalassian with you. I would find it quite fun. *nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head and begins looking for the book. He carries it back to the couch and sets it down on the coffee table in front of them, flipping to a section about 1/3 of the way into the book* Depends what you want to learn about… we have sentence structure, vowel accenting, and general words… *sighs slightly* “Some words do not sound like othr ones.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Let’s do vocabulary. Doesn’t help for me to form a sentence if I don’t know the words. Anyway, it can be easy enough to work on. Hmm.. *she then points at the television* Is there even a word for television in Thalassian?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the television, then scratches his head in thought before speaking aloud* “Aman-ethala.” *pauses* Um, view-portal. That’s essentially what a television is. There is a magic spell to do that… but it looks at people. Rather than set recordings…

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.