Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hangs up the phone, snapping the PHS shut so the person on the other end is spared of his lecture, not wishing to embarass Seres* I said ten minutes and you went over that time. I gave you an extra 30 seconds and you went over that time also.What makes you think I’m going to let you have another time limit if you couldn’t adhere to either of them? *grunts* Besides, dinner is ready. And it is a weekday – you will see that person again tomorrow.

Zach: *I’ll come home soon. I gotta sit in on this – some fat dude is getting coronary bypass surgery here and I have to watch and assist for my work experience.”* *sighs* *”It is so boring.”* *seems to go quiet for a few moments* *”If it gets dark, can you do me a favor…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *pouts. However, she does slowly nod her head before she sulks off to the kitchen. She then grabs a few slices for herself*

Jenna: ~A favor? Does this have to do with that test that Sephiroth requested you arrange for him?~ *tilts her head. She then frowns as she watches Seres move past her. She then sighs and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Actually… that has been developing in the lab and should be ready now. Go by there some time and ask Remington to print it off for you. I wanted to ask you about the whore house. I don’t think I’ll be there tonight, but I’m really concerned about somebody’s safety.”* *seems rather regretful through his next telepathic message* *”Can you… go there and check on someone? Her name is Holly. She’s about the same age as me, really frail, kind of sick, and has dark chestnut-red hair. She’s little, and… she gets mistreated by her owner.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Zach* ~This is the girl that you wanted to buy from there?~ *shakes her head* ~Very well. I’ll head over there. Though.. You get those results. I don’t think I’d know where to start with that thing, whatever it is.~ *she then straightens up before she moves over to Sephiroth. Reaching up to stroke the back of Seph’s head, she softly speaks to him* I’m going to head out for a while. You’ll be fine, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Yeah. I’m in the process of buying her, but her master wants the price of a small house for her, you see… I’m kind of paying that off. Plus it’s 1500 gil an hour to see her, so… you can probably imagine I don’t have much money left over after I leave this job.”*

Sephiroth: *looks up at Jenna, curious* Oh? Where are you going?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shifts her attention to the side then softly speaks* I need to check up on something important. Don’t worry yourself, Seph. Everything will be fine. *she then turns around* I’ll be back as soon as I can. *fakes a smile before heading out of the house* ~I see. Keep your money, Zach. Now, where am I going?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Keep my money? But… I paid stuff already…”* *sighs* *”Go out of the town limits. Then off to the North, there’s a house in the woods. You might not notice it at first, because it’s painted to look inconspicuous. There you’ll find inside a really fat rich dude inside, and like, 10 girls? I don’t know how a place like that keeps operating, because people in the town know about it.”*

Sephiroth: *grunts* Alright. *continues to eat pizza and watch TV*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I shall take care of everything for you, Zach. You’ll see.~ *Nods at Zach’s directions. Following Zach’s directions, she manages to find the house after several minutes of searching. She then narrows her eyes before she loudly knocks on the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the door doesn’t open. However, the door slot slides open, a pair of eyes peering through, framed in golden glasses . They narrow * Yeah, what do you want?

Zach: *”I hope so…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I am here to see a woman named Holly. *narrows her eyes at the pair of eyes that she can see through the slot* I have.. business to attend to with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the eyes peering through the doorway narrow even more* No way, lady. Not that one. If you want a lesbian, you’re wanting business with Shablee. She might actually like you too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I assure you, I named the right one. Now, are you going to let me through? *raises up her right glove and twitches her fingers, trying to flash the gold property of the metal into the man’s eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the male looks at the gold, then mumbles* Well… everyone has their price. You want that one, you got her. *unlocks the door and opens it for Jenna* Stay here in the lobby. Lemme go get your girl so you can get… acquainted. Heh. *pauses* Do you like movies? I can cut you a deal if you wanna star in one. I can set the camera up in your room and charge a good discount if you’ll let me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Gives the man a very cold death glare. She then speaks out* Just get the girl. *she then proceeds to clock the claws of her gloves against each*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the fat male grins, flashing gold teeth* You’re the boss. If you ever wanted a job here… *goes quiet* No, wait. I don’t like my chickies to have spines. *wanders away, yelling down the hall* Hey Holly! Get your scrawny ass up here, NOW! You got a customer! *smirks back at Jenna* She’ll be here shortly. An’ if she argues, I’ll make her go with you.

Holly: *timidly wanders to the lobby, looking unhappy. She glances at Jenna, then silently stares at her, looking even more unhappy than before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, spines.. *gives the man a small smirk. She then narrows her eyes as Holly moves into the room. She then moves closer to the woman and looks her over before softly speaking* Zachary Halcyon, does that name mean anything to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man folds his arms* We typically pay first in this place, but if you can lead her away and convince her, I’ll take payment after, heh. So go on, go away. *waves a ring-encrusted hand* Shoo. Some of my clients are offended by lesbians, so get outta here before they see.

Holly: *widens her eyes slightly, then slowly nods her head, not saying anything else. She grabs Jenna’s hand and begins trying to lead her into one of the side rooms**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Holly* No. *smirking, she then moves over to the man* I might just do that. However, first I have a few questions for you. *She then holds up her right hand before making a desert eagle appear in her hand. She then promptly points it at the man’s head* Tell me, are you ignorant or just plain dumb?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man laughs at Jenna and quickly takes a small revolver out of his pocket, pointing it at Jenna’s crotch* Hah, bitch. I got one of those too. *grins sadistically at her*

Holly: *seems rather alarmed at the show of guns and quickly slips away to hide*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks at the man* Fire it and it’ll explode in your hand. *As she speaks, she flicks the fingers of her left hand in order to cast a spell that would make the gun back-fire if the trigger is pressed. Then, she tilts her head to the side* Seriously, my face along with my fiance’s has been plastered on nearly every media outlet. So, please tell me, which one are you? *narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man stares at her and shakes his head* What the hell are you talkin’ about, woman? I ain’t got no business with you, your fiancĂ©, or the media. Now why don’t you make with the gun and leave, huh? I done nothing to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, ignorant then. Very well. Let me clarify the situation for you before you make any dumb mistakes. My name is Jenna. I am to be wed to Sephiroth. You know that name, hm? *her smirk grows* Now, you’re going to hand this girl *nods to Holly* over to me as well as the entirety of your savings. If you fail to comply, I will and can have the entire ShinRa SOLDIER force rammed down your neck.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man blinks at Jenna, then begins to laugh* You gonna report me to ‘da ShinRa? What a joke – the ShinRa endorsed this place. So tell me… are you ignorant or just plain dumb?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head before she releases a dark chuckle* Oh, is that so? Hmm… Well, tell me, sir. Who do you think is more important to ShinRa? You, a nobody with no name and no importance or… their poster boy super-soldier, Sephiroth? Who do they want to please more?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man grins at her* I ain’t got no dice with Sephiroth either. How is this even relevant to my lovely little lady cottage? You got your priorities messed up, woman. The ShinRa ain’t gonna do shit to me. If you close this place down, you’re gonna make alotta’ unhappy employees.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.