Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *whines* What? That’s not fair! It’s not late! Why can’t I call him and talk to him? *tries to grab at the phone*

Jenna: *leads Kalysto back to her house. However, she pauses as she spots the crowd. Growling in frustration, she quickly chants out a spell before casting it over the group. This spell effectively curses the reporters such that most of them randomly collapses on the ground and fall asleep* Hrmph… *shakes her head before she moves into her house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Seres, clearly unimpressed with her attempts to get the phone* You have dinner coming soon. *grunts and shakes his head, handing the phone over* Don’t talk any longer than 10 minutes. *goes back to watching TV when the cameraman collapses. From the ground, he can see Jenna’s boots walking towards the house in the shot, and flashes of her gold cape, before the studio cuts to another report, claiming technical difficulties. He snorts and looks up at the door, watching Jenna walk inside*

Iris: *watches the people fall over outside and begins to loudly giggle*

Kalysto: *stands at the doorway but doesn’t come in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she notices that Kalysto isn’t coming into the house yet. So, she frowns at him before sharply waving at him* ~Come. This shouldn’t take long. Just follow me.~ *she then moves further into the house, seemingly oblivious to the scene that she’s already made*

Seres: *broadly grins as Sephiroth gives her the phone. She then happily nods before she begins to dial her boyfriend*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Remember, Seres – 10 minutes only. Phone calls cost money and you have better things to do than call friends.

Kalysto: *steps inside, then closes the door behind him, glancing back at all the unconcious people outside* Was there an invisible shock wave or something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks* They were annoying, and on territory that isn’t theirs. So, I took care of them. *snorts* Seph would not have approved if I took lethal action, so they’re just asleep. *she continues to head into the house* Now, come.

Seres: Mmmm… *she then grins at the other side picks up* Hey.. Yea, I missed you too.. *she shuffles over to the corner of the room in an attempt to get some privacy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to follow Jenna, nodding silently as he follows her wherever she might go in the house*

Sephiroth: *glances back at Seres, then snorts* If you’re going to talk to some extremely secret unspecified person, go into your room. I will tell you when 10 minutes is up. *watches TV again, idly scratching his side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *promptly nods at Sephiroth’s words. She then rushes off to her room so that she can talk in private*

Jenna: *leads Kalysto to a room near the back of the house. After turning on the light, she waves her hand at several boxes that are strewn throughout the room* We haven’t had the chance to sort through these things yet. However, you are free to look and see if there’s anything that catches your fancy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the boxes* What’s in these? Looks like you moved and didn’t bother unpacking. *steps through the room and opens the lid off one that has already been half-pried open. He pulls the lid off properly and peers inside, curious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Various items that I’ve collected throughout my lifetime. Some are artifacts from Halcyon itself. Others have been stolen from various places and various worlds. Some may be junk, some may be treasures. *shrugs* Whatever category any given item falls under is up to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, I see… *finds an intricate pendant on a golden chain in the box, holding it up to the light. His attention is immediately drawn to the purple gem mounted on it, and he inspects it closely, curious* It is supposed to glow like that? *Sets the piece aside, wanting to take it with him. He also finds a small dragon shaped trinket, clutching an orb that is very very black, even blacker clouds swirling around inside of it* What purpose could this have? *shakes the trinket, stopping immediately when it begins to heat up in his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: To be honest, I don’t remember. Most of these didn’t do what I wanted at the time, so I just threw them places and let them be. *shrugs* However, if you think you might enjoy these things, then take them. You deserve quite a bit for the work you’ve done on the dress. *she then moves closer to Kalysto* Be careful though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises the pendant again, seeming almost drawn to the magic inside of it* Why is that? *turns the gemmed pendant over in his hands slowly, seeming to be calmed and numbed by it* I deal with demons. I deal with Infernals three times my size. I can command the Demon Lords of the Nether. What makes you think I need to be careful with a small toy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I am aware of what you do. However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t take some caution. You do have people who depend on and care about you. I should think you would want to be careful for their sake, hm? *he moves to stand in front of Kalysto. She then tilts her head as she glances at the pendant. She then shrugs, not seeming to care too much*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *raises her head and waddles over to the front door when she hears a knock on it, but is too short to reach the door handle. She tries to jump up and get it, falling onto the ground, whining* Pizza man! *glances at Sephiroth and runs over to him, pulling on his pants-leg* Pizza!

Sephiroth: *sighs* Very well. *reaches into his pocket, taking out some money. He walks to the door and opens it, then hands the money over for the pizzas, carrying the boxes out to the kitchen*

Kalysto: *places the pendant around his neck, grinning* Perfect. *sets the dragon trinket beside him and continues to look through the boxes, finding an old grinding wheel as well as a dagger embued with magic, carrying them all out with him* I think I’m done. Thanks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches over Kalysto as he looks through the items. Before he leaves the room though, she moves in to give him another kiss on the cheek before nodding* Thank you once more. *with that, she heads off to join her children*

Dimitri: *broadly grins as he sees the pizza. So, he rushes to the kitchen so that he can grab a few slices for himself*

Seres: *isn’t paying attention at all. In fact, she’s still in her room and is softly giggling to the things that are being said to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens the boxes, seeming pleased at Dimitri’s topping choices. He grabs a plate for himself and takes two slices, one from different pizzas, and walks out of the room again, telepathically communicating to the rest of the house that dinner has arrived*

Kalysto: *touches his cheek where he was kissed, momentarily watching Jenna before giving her a courteous bow, walking out of the room* Thank you again. *heads to exit the house, returning to his own*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as she enters the kitchen* Heh, I see the children talked you out of cooking, Seph. *smirks and shakes her head* All the better, you probably shouldn’t be using your right hand much at all. *she then glances over Sephiroth’s hand* How is it fairing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, Dimtiri talked me out of cooking again. *glances down at his hand, wiggling the thumb, showing off the impressive row of nearly 30 stitches he has in along the thumb alone* The hand works. It’s sore. But it works. Given another day or so, I will be cutting out my own stitches with scissors.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* That’s good. *she then nods toward the window* I’ve contacted a company to replace the glass in all our windows. They claim that they have the best reinforced glass around. Though I suppose that we’ll see about that much. *shrugs* Until then, you’ll have to do with this thing called duct tape.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to punch any more windows. *mumbles* Fortunately it wasn’t one that looks out onto the street. People would never leave us alone if it were one of those windows. *sighs and carries his pizza out into the loungr room again* *”Seres. Get off the phone. It’s been over 10 minutes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *whines at Sephiroth’s words* FIve more minutes. Please…

Jenna: That doesn’t mean that one of our children can’t accidentally repeat your feat. I don’t think either of us want them to have to get stitches because a window broke on them. *Snorts and follows after Sephiroth* Did you have a good time with your son?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, loudly replying to her in a firm tone* No. Now. *takes a bite out of the pizza* *”You have thirty seconds before I come in there and take the phone from you.”* *chews on the pizza for a few moments before swallowing* You would have to ask Dimitri if he had a good time. I was appreciative of his company at my workplace, but I think some of the people made him nervous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I imagine that isn’t too hard of a feat. Dimitri wasn’t a very confident boy to start with. *She then lifts her head and tilts it as she catches a few bits of Seres’s conversation* Heh, sounds like our daughter has a crush.

Seres: *whines and shuffles deeper into her room, hoping to prolong the conversation for a bit longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bitterly* I know she does. She was kissing the male the other day. Then I put my hand through the window. *scowls and moves to his feet, wandering to Seres’s room, opening the door without knocking* Do you not undertstand the definition of time limits? *walks over to her and tries to take the phone away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *yelps as the phone is taken away from her. She then loudly whines* I just wanted a few more minutes, Father. *pouts* Why can’t I talk to my friends?

Jenna: Ah, so that’s what happened.. *shakes her head and sighs* Protective… *She then glances around the room* ~Zach, we have pizza here.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.