Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And here I was hoping that we could do things without violence. For shame. *shaking her head and tsking at him, she spreads open the claws of her left hand. Then, she suddenly lashes out to slash through the skin of his face* Now, where’s your money, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the man yells* I ain’t givin’ you shit! I work for the ShinRa, they got most of my money! Even if you clean this place out, you won’t find a damn thing! *stumbles back, trying to flee*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see.. Very well. *she glances at Holly* You’re coming with me. *She then sends a beacon to Sephiroth* ~Seph, I need you to see something. I’m afraid that I’ve found that whore house that you’ve been trying to shut down.~ *She then walks over to Holly and grasps onto her arm, though she’s quite gentle about it. Soon after, she leads Holly out of the cabin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You found it? You actually found that place? I do not know how to feel about that… on one hand, the executives have been trying to get hold of it. On the other hand…”* *sighs* *”Do I need to come over and inspect it?”*

Holly: *seems quite frightened and resistant as Jenna leads her outside. She looks back at the house, then tries to move back towards it* No, please… I’m going to be punished if I leave…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You no longer belong to him, understand that? *shakes her head at Holly* You’re coming with me. If he tries to go after you, he will get more than a bleeding face. *smirks then glances to the side* ~Yes, Seph. Please, go there. The sooner the better.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: But… *goes quiet again, seeming more afraid than anything else*

Sephiroth: *”Understood.”* *sighs and sets his almost-finished pizza down, then rises to his feet, stepping out of the house to head for Jenna’s location. He comes to the house in the woods, mostly by tracking Jenna, narrowing his eyes at the whore house* Well this is interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the woman* Trust me. *shakes her head then smirks as she spots Sephiroth* Thank you for coming. *she nods behind her* It’s back there. Go and do as you please with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches the unfamiliar woman with Jenna, narrowing his brows slightly, but doesn’t question her being there. He steps inside the whore house and looks around, scowling* *”I’ll take it from here. Thank you for telling me where this place was.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* ~Of course, Seph. Oh, and if mentioned, I have no idea how those scratches got there.~ *smirking, she continues to lead Holly away. Eventually, she moves to the hospital* ~Zach? Are you still around?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Yeah… but not for much longer. This guy on the operating table is going to die. He’s too fat, basically.”* *glances off to one side, sighing* *”Why do you ask?”*

*the sounds of thumping and a loud explosion can be heard inside of the shack. Sephiroth also smashes all the windows in the building with a powerful shockwave, which also rocks the foundations of the house, causing it to rumble violently*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I need you to come out here to the front desk as soon as you can.~ *she glances over Holly, trying to determine if the girl is injured in any way* ~I have a… important item and possible patient for you.~ *a small smirk appears on her lips as she hears the explosion in the distance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *apart from looking sickly and underfed, there is nothing majorly rong with her in terms of physical injury. She just follows Jenna along obediently, seeming meek and timid*

Zach: *”Yeah, I can do that. They’re distracted anyway.”* *slips out of the theatre and blinks as he walks to the front desk* What are you doing, mom…? *glances at Holly, then back at her* Did you buy her from Flannery? *goes silent for a few moments* Somehow, I don’t think you did…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It doesn’t matter what I did, Zach. *she nudges Holly over to him* This… Flannery? *shrugs* Flannery person is no longer in the picture. Oh, don’t go to that place ever again. *narrows her eyes* Seriously.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks rather ashamed of himself, slowly nodding at Jenna’s directions* I won’t… *moves over to Holly and grasps her hands, grinning* Thanks mom. So er, what do we do with her? The place you got her from was her home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* I’ll talk to Seph and ask him to permit for her to stay in our home for a short time. However, I might suggest getting an apartment for the two of you. *eyes them* That is, if you were going in that direction. *she then turns her back on them* She smells of illness. Get her some medicine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, well…. she’s been there a long time. *sighs and leads Holly away into one of the examination rooms, quietly shutting the door once she is in there* I’ll be back in a second. *places an “occupied” tag on the examination door and nods at Jenna* Thanks again… it means a lot to me. *takes a seat at the admin’s desk and begins to sort through papers* Ah, here we go. *places Jenna’s DNA chart as well as Queztitohl’s on the table so she can see and compare* There’s a match on the majority of the gene markers. *begins to indicate with a pen* He’s not only your father, you took a lot of his dominant genes on too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses as Zach speaks to her once more. She then frowns before looking down at the files that Zach is showing to her. She deeply frowns before releasing a long sigh* I… see… *nods before she reaches out to take the papers* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods his head* You’re welcome. Anyway, take care of that information and go find the guy. Maybe you can catch up on something. *nods his head again, then dissapears into the examination room so he can do a check-up on Holly* *”Do you really think Sephiroth will approve of an ex-prostitute in his house?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As long as your girl there doesn’t practice the profession, I should be able to calm him. He was able to stomach having Kalysto in our house for a time.~ *shakes her head then moves into her home. Once there, she makes her way to her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”The only reason she was doing it was for the pitiful pocket allowance the pimp gave her, and because he owned her. But if I “own” her, I can give her freedom enough that she doesn’t have to do that any more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No one owns her. She is a living creature, not a piece of property. Slavery is against the law, as far as I know… Kalysto, he needs help in his store. See if you can talk him into taking her in as some sort of help.~ *she then sits down on her bed and stares down at the test results*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Well yeah nobody owns her, per se, but she’s got that mentality stuck in her head. At the very least I can order her to do what she likes, and that she doesn’t have to sell herself for sex any more.”* *flinches* *”Desiree’s lay? That pointy earred dude who wears a dress? Isn’t he like, into flowers? No offense to anyone but he’s a weirdo.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, him.~ *shrugs* ~At least you can be certain that he won’t abuse her, I should hope. With Desiree being around him, I’m certain that you can get her to keep him in check too. Can you think of a better option?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Not immediately… but yeah, he’s not an aggressive guy. Just… really really girly. If he wasn’t screwing Desiree I’d say he was a raging homosexual.”* *sighs as he checks Holly over* *”I don’t know what you smelled before, but I think I smell it too…”*

Sephiroth: *comes back to the house after his time outside. He sits back down on the couch and grunts as he discovers his pizza is cold* Oh well… *kicks his shoes off and relaxes on the lounge*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head as she hears Sephiroth come back into the house. She then stands up before moving over to Sephiroth. She then sits down next to him before offering the papers* Seems that you were right. *sighs* Also… I need you to permit for a favor for Zach.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.