Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles and shakes her head at Iris* Silly girl… I wasn’t gone that long. *pats the top of her head* Such lucky children… *grinning, she moves over to the couch then sets Iris down* I’ll be right back. Just stay here. *she then retrieves Alexander before returning to the couch. Once there, she sets the two children to either side of her before she relaxes on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *moves over Jenna, squeaking at Alexander before grasping at his arm, grinning at him* Bru-bbabaa. *whaps Jenna’s stomach lightly, looking down at it* Mmm? *telepathically queries him, pondering if he can also sense the new life in Jenna’s belly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *releases a faint whine as Iris bothers him. He then flicks his tail before trying to push her away* Eh… *yawns and tries to curl up at Jenna’s side*

Jenna: *sighs at the two children* Settle down, Iris. *she then tilts her head as Iris whaps her stomach* Yes, I’m pregnant again. That means you have a new brother or sister coming.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *lightly sulks at Alexander’s behaviour, and the fact Jenna is telling her to settle down. She puts her head down on Jenna’s arm and wrinkles her brow, looking miserable at being told off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gently massages Iris’s scalp then yawns. Soon enough, she closes her eyes and begins to nap on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *drifts off to sleep, contented to be so close to Jenna*

Sephiroth: *comes home a few hours later, looking particularly pleased with himself. He glances down at Jenna as he comes inside, then pokes her shoulder* Have you been there since you left the ShinRa Offices?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as her shoulder is poked, however she doesn’t open her eyes. Instead, she just softly mumbles in her sleep* Maybe…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, and you were grumpy at me for sleeping. Now now… *shakes his head and moves out of the room, leaving Jenna with the kids. He moves around the kitchen and begins to clean up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *is sitting at the kitchen table and doing some homework that his teachers gave him. He irritably twitches his wings as he works on the long division problems on the paper*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves past the boy and glances down at the paper. He glares at the mathematics himself, but moves a finger over the paper, tapping one of the finished ones* You have multiplied instead of divided. It’s good that you understand the principle of the mathematics, but the divisionary number should not be bigger than the initial number you started with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *momentarily tenses up as Sephiroth points out his mistake. He then slowly nods* Yea… *sighs then erases his work from the messed up attempt. He then returns to trying to work out the solution of that problem* Why I need to learn this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You need to learn it for your educational cirriculum – but in all honesty, let me assure you that in the time I have spent working, I have never come across the need to do Long-Division. If anything, it gets your mind working so you can more aptly solve puzzles.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *sighs then slowly nods his head* Ok, Father… *he flaps his wings in irritation as he continues to work on his homework* Mother make this stuff easy.. She just look at it and tell me answer. No work at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* How is that going to help you on a test? One day we are not going to be here, and you are going to need to solve problems on your own. You can’t rely on that forever. *pulls out a chair and sits next to him* All you need to remember is that long division works like multiplication, you just do it in reverse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, I mean she just look at it and do it. This isn’t hard for mother at all… *Sighs and nods at Sephiroth’s advice* I know.. Just… This all boring, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… *frowns in thought, tapping his fingers on the desk* What do you want to do with yourself? In terms of when you grow up? Do you want to be a desk clerk? A public service assistant? Do you want to run a store? Do you want to join the army?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Blinks and stares up at Sephiroth. His wings then twitch even more as he thinks over what Sephiroth is asking. He then shakes his head* I don’t know… I never thought about that… *shakes his head and returns to his homework*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The earlier you can work that out, the bigger advantage you will have when you are older. *yawns idly* The ShinRa Building just got a job opening. It pays well. And ultimately, you can end up doing anything. It doesn’t matter, it just needs to bring in money.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns at Sephiroth as he tells him about the job opportunity. He then furiously shakes his head* I don’t know… Just know I don’t want to be “dim dim” anymore… *lowers his head* Seres get all the attention. Boys pay a lot o’ attention to her, too. They say she took all the good genes or something. Not fair… *shakes his head and returns to work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s bullshit. *snorts* There is no such thing as good genes or bad genes. Look at Cancer – look at where she came from. Her genes are fine. She makes herself bad, not the other way around. *shakes his head* Do you want to get out of class tomorrow and follow me around work?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pauses, going completely still as he takes in the offer. He then broadly grins before he moves in to hug Sephiroth* Yes! *broadly grins and nods his head. However, he soon frowns* But… Father.. She can use psychic stuff and magic like you and mother… I can’t do that stuff…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his brows slightly, but smirks at the affection and pats his back* Does that honestly matter? Being a psychic doesn’t honestly contribute very much to society as a whole, I am sorry to announce. If you don’t have it, why do you think you need it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head* Because I suppose to have it… Suppose to be able to fly too. *he flaps his wings* Can’t do anything. *shakes his head before shuffling over to finish his homework*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t live a normal productive life as a civilian because of what I am. *shrugs his shoulders* When I was younger, I would have enjoyed that kind of thing. I wouldn’t worry yourself over it for too long. It’s no use pondering what might have been.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers as he looks up at Sephiroth* But Father… *he spreads open his wings* I can’t be normal either. I have these. *shakes his head* They know just by looking at me that I am not normal. But I can’t do anything..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.