Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Be content with what you are. Because it’s not about to change any time soon, just by sheer willpower and wishes alone. *Makes an irritated sigh* In time you will find your place. Don’t spend too much time pondering over what use you can have, or else it will consume your thought and you will miss out on other experiences.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Ok, Father. *he finally finishes his homework, so he slides out of the chair* Thank you. *nods in a respectful manner. He then dashes off toward his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Dimitri run off and makes a sad sighing sound, completely unsure what to do with him. He rises to his feet and walks into the bedroom upstairs to make the bed before sitting down on it, picking up the wedding vow script to read over again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The rest of the night is rather silent. Jenna wakes up from her nap within an hour of Sephiroth retreating to their bedroom. So, she puts the younger two children in their cribs before she retreats to her room to be with Sephiroth. Thus, she snuggles with her mate for most of the night and would participate in the practice as requested. However, she is rather distracted by her own thoughts. Unlike the prior nights, she simply goes to sleep without any playtime this night. She’d then happily sleep well into midday the following day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has left a note beside Jenna where he sleeps on the bed, informing her in simple and clear handwriting that he has gone on an assignment for the day. He has also requested that he’d like to do the task alone, and that he doesn’t want her to follow him. With that, he sets off into the air, his life energy dissapearing from Gaea altogether when he leaves it via a portal.
    He appears on Jenna’s homeworld, high over the North Atlantic. With that he begins heading off toward Europe, heading for the Chamber that contains the Dragon Council, desiring an audience with them. He sends out a strong telepathic signal, announcing his arrival, and then waits for a return signal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

At first, there is no response at all. However, after a few moments, a door opens and a diminutive golden Asian Lung dragon greets Sephiroth. The dragon looks Sephiroth up and down as it tries to assess what to do with this human that is asking for entrance. At long last, the dragon backs up to let him in. “You not expected. No, no, no. Not expected at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, I’m here. so get used to it. *steps into the area, sniffing the air, grunting as he walks into the cave system* *”Are you always here?”* *shakes his head* *”I require an audience with somebody you may know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The asian lung moves closer to Sephiroth as he enters the complex. Sniffing the man, the dragon turns his head to side to side. He then flicks his tongue out before shaking his head. “You not like humans.. You safe.” As he slithers over to close the entrance again, he looks back at Sephiroth. “I not always here. I come and go with master. Give him what he need. Do what wants. Know most other masters though. What you look for?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I*” don’t really know.. my description may not be helpful, and my memory is not as accurate as it might need to be. I haven’t been here for a long time. In any case, I am looking for a dragon. He is red and has firey wings.”* *raises a brow* *”Do you know of this dragon?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Asian lung: *tilts his head as he ponders over Sephiroth’s words. Humming, he reaches up to stroke his diminutive beard as he thinks* Fire wings, you say? Fire… Fire… Hmm… *narrows his eyes* Ah, I remember one dragon like that. *he then begins to quickly scurry away, trying to lead Sephiroth to another part of the caverns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head up, seeming highly attentive at the positive reply* Very good. *quickly follows after the dragon, having a bit of difficulty in keeping up with him. He springs off the ground and levitates after him, abusing that manner of movement instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Asian Lung: *finally stops in front of a globe before he rises up to slither around it for a bit. He mutters to himself as he looks at the globe. At long last, he points to a spot in Columbia* There! There be where he come from. *nods* That where to look.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* Can you teleport me to there? Or do I have to fly there myself? *pauses* Can you give me any kind of homing beacon? I wish to speak with him without him dissapearing on me. It would not do if he vanishes before I have time to talk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Asian Lung: *tilts his head then climbs off the globe. He then moves back over to Sephiroth before leaning his face toward Sephiroth’s* I no think you understand… I.. No, I just no have stuff. *holds up paws and shrugs* I can show you use of portal. *nods at the portal matrix in the back of the room* That I can do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at the portals, then ahead to the dragon again, narrowing his eyes lightly* You’re kidding, right? *shakes his head and steps towards them anyway* Which one will take me to the red male? I imagine he is on the move. I must speak with him as soon as possible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Asian Lung: *stretches himself up, standing on his diminutive back feet. He then brushes his claws through his beard again* Hmm… *he then nods and points at a symbol to the upper left quadrant* Here it is. This most definitely it. *nods* That take you there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives the Asian dragon a quick bow before stepping through the portal, tumbling out onto the grass on the other side. He is quick to move to his feet and scans the area, looking for the male*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *Is currently in the back of his two-story house that is located to the side of a very large field of cocoa plants, though there are a few other varieties of crops in the fields. He is currently examining over the recent pickings that his workers have brought in for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at the coca fields and walks towards the house, following some of the workers inside. He walks up the stairs and moves into closer proximity of the male, clearing his throat to get his attention* I’ve been looking for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *his human guise appears to be no older than 35 at the most. He is not overly tall, maybe just under six feet tall, however he is well toned. There are also strangely no defects to his skin, even though he is supposed to be a man that toils in the dirt for a living. He tilts his head as he hears Sephiroth then turns to face him* Pardon? I was unaware that I was to have an appointment today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *points off to one of the other rooms, unamused* We need to talk. Now. *grunts* It’s regarding a family member of yours.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *a very tight frown forms on his lips at the way that Sephiroth has spoken to him. He then shrugs* Very well. I shall entertain you. *he then sets down the pile of leaves that he was looking at before he heads into the house* Please, do tell me, what is your name, señor?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* My name is Sephiroth. You have never met me before, but… if you are indeed the male I am looking for, you had better come with me. *glances at the ceiling, pondering hard* Does this person look familiar to you? *telepathically transmits images of Jenna that have been recorded in his mind over the various years* She has these… *telepathically transmits the images of Jenna’s firey feathered wings, then lowers his head, looking at the male sternly and seriously* *”Is she familiar to you, or not?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Quetzitohl: *narrows his eyes, looking over Sephiroth as he introduces himself. However, he soon tilts his head as Sephiroth sends images of Jenna to him* Tainted Blood? Yes, I’ve seen her many times in the council meetings. She always has been a source of amusement; however, I have never touched her. I do not believe that even I would be able to contain that beast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, I suspect… *frowns* *”I believe she is your daughter. She is about 200 years old or so. Does this story seem feasible to you?”* *shakes his head* *”There is another reason I ask this. She does not know you, and feels miserable that she knows nothing of her heritage. I was hoping that I could fill those pieces of the puzzle in for her.”* *pauses* *”She is also going to be married shortly. If you believe in such rituals, I imagine it may be worthwhile for you to be present.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.