Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to hear Jenna as he stands under the heated water, leaning forward to get the majority of the flow where the discomfort is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stretches as she pushes herself out of bed. She then tilts her head as she looks around the room before frowning as she remembers something* ~Seph, do you pleasure yourself at your desk?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Pardon me?! What kind of a question is that? Why would I even think of….”* *trails off and becomes very quiet for several moments* *”…I have before. But nobody was watching because I was very subtle and secretive about it.”* *growls* *”Why do you ask?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I believe the “nobody was watching” element is wrong, Seph.~ *Frowns, wondering if she should admit to reading over his mail. However, she decides to leave out such details at the moment* ~If you see someone scratching them self quite a lot next week, especially in unusual areas, I suggest firing that person.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I see… I’m not even going to ask how you know. As long as you didn’t find out from one of their stupid Public Relations magazines because that would be very annoying to argue with…. *sighs in irritation* *”But I will take note.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I did not find it from a magazine.~ *shakes her head* ~However, I am more than certain that someone at your office did spy on you.~ *she then slips out of bed before moving into the bathroom so that she can take care of her own business*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s not a very good thing to know…”* *remains in the shower as Jenna comes into the room, keeping the water running and flowing over his back. If/when Jenna flushes the toilet, he would feel the change of water temperature in the pipes and immediately turns the shower-head off, grunting in annoyance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Due to her experience with Sephiroth being in the shower before, she chooses not to flush the toilet at this time. Instead, she just closes the seat to hide her business from sight* ~When you’re done, the toilet needs to be flushed.~ *she then moves to the sink to finish taking care of her morning routine*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains under the shower water* *”Thank you for informing me. When I am done in here I will take care of that.”* *grumbles at the stiffness in his back but stays relatively still as he gets the best exposure standing one way in particular* *”What are you going to be doing today?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head and looks back at Sephiroth* ~Well, you did say that you would be willing to practice more this morning. If you want to follow through with that or not is your own choice.~ *she then notices his posture, so she casts a therapeutic spell that is meant to gently heat up the muscles in his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *although he doesn’t realize what Jenna has done, his posture relaxes almost instantaneously. He stands up properly and lightly rotates his shoulders, seeming relieved and quite pleased to be rid of his muscle discomfort. He quickly washes off his hair, then steps out of the shower to towel himself dry, flushing the toilet as he moves past it and onto the towel rack* *”I will follow through with that one. I originally wasn’t going to… but now I am quite comfortable thanks to my warm shower. So yes, we can do that. Would you rather the backyard, or ShinRa’s actual auditorium?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps out of the bathroom since she is now done rinsing off her face and brushing her teeth. So, she moves to get dressed* Hmm… the smoother the floor, the better for you. *nods* Might as well use that auditorium, as long as we are permitted to do such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks out of the bathroom with towels still around his half-wet form* I’ll make sure of it. I am pretty high up on the ShinRa Ladder now, surprisingly, if you consider all things in the past… *shakes his head lightly* But if I tell them why I need the auditorium, there is no doubt that they will let me use it. Especially considering they want me to dance for their silly show.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I still don’t get why they picked Midgar of all places? If they want to show you off… why send us to a bunch of rubble? *shakes her head, not understanding at all. She then grins* And yes, I know you’re quite high now. You’re part of their board of directors or something like that, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head at her* I have to appear on their board of directors once a month at the very least so they know I am still employed there…. *grunts* They picked Midgar because despite the fact that it is ruined, it is still their crowning glory acheivement. I’m more or less sure that some of them still want to go through with the Neo Midgar Project. *pauses* It doesn’t matter. I can use their auditorium here in Mideel. They may try and peek in on such a rehearsal though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Any who try to peek on us would have to be idiots though, hm? In between the chances of being skewered by you, and… well, I suppose they don’t comprehend the range in which I can make someone suffer, but still. *shrugs* They would have to be idiots. *clasps her cape on then moves over to Sephiroth* I suppose you would want my hair to be brushed again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I have to do my own first, and then put on clothes. Look at me. *raises his hands lightly to emphasise the fact he is still naked. As he does this, his waist towel slides down before coming undone, falling in a heap at his feet* Hrmph… *steps away to dry off his hair with the towel over his shoulders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks* Well, since you gave me the invitation… *her smirk widens as she observes him move about the room and dry off. After a moment, though, she simply walks into the closet and gathers some clothes for Seph in order to be helpful. Thus, in a few moments, she sets a pile of clothes next to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes drying himself off, glancing at the clothes she laid out for him. He glances at them and nods lightly, saying nothing. He steps back to place them on, buttoning up the shirt last* Thank you. *brushes out the creases, then sits down on the edge of the bed to place on some socks and shoes* Shall I go ahead and book out the auditorium now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re welcome Seph. *she tilts her head as she looks over him* It’s still rather strange to not see you in your leather armor. *chuckles and shakes her head before standing up* Well, I suppose we should get going, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well I would wear leather pants, but then people would question my sexuality. Especially if I wear a silken shirt with it. *moves for the door, shaking his head in discontent. He steps outside, and heads for the ShinRa Office in Mideel, glancing behind him to see if Jenna is following*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I meant the entire ensemble, Seph.. *shaking her head, she follows after him. As they walk to the ShinRa buildings, she looks at his left hand before reaching down to tap it* You’ve been using this a lot as of late. You haven’t had any difficulties, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at the left hand and wiggles the fingers* To be honest, I didn’t even notice it’s existance. My mind still thinks a hand is attached to the end of my wrist. Sometimes I have muscle soreness, but a physician has taught me some tricks about how to solve that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* I didn’t know that you had even permitted anyone else on this planet to know that your hand isn’t real anymore. *shakes her head then grins* I’m glad that you’re having no problems. I remember that you used to be unable to write or use your sword when you first got it… *she then glances down at her own hands and shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her, then grunts* There is one doctor I will visit under extreme circumstances. You may know of him – he took care of your pregnancies. I still don’t like them but that doesn’t mean I will avoid treatment.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.