Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him and continues to tap his shoulder blade* I know you’re not that dense, Seph. We both know what nick-name you’ve been given and why. *she then tickles the area of his back where she knows his wing would be connected to if he materialized it* I never understood why you don’t like it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flattens his brows* Oh… I see… *lies back properly so she can’t poke at the area any more, flattening her hand under his back with his weight* It’s not that great. There are better things than that, honestly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at him then shakes her head* Like I said, I don’t understand that about you at all. *she then frowns as she finds that he has squashed her hand as he flattened his back. So, she wiggles about to get it free. Once she frees her hand, she shakes it a bit to help return blood flow* I never understood why anyone would be uncomfortable with a part of their body.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not comfortable with it because of what it represents…. if that makes any sense. *lowers his brows, then grunts lightly* Why, do you want to see it? *sighs* If you do… move off so I can sit up again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* You really shouldn’t be uncomfortable with any bit of yourself. *she the shifts downward so that she’s now on his thighs so that he can sit up with ease* You use every other bit of Jenova without much shame. Anyway, I’d say that represents you, not her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why does it represent me and not her? *sits up properly, then leans forward slightly. He materializes his wing in a matter of seconds with relative ease. He flicks it in aggitation, which causes about half a dozen feathers to moult from it, drifting onto the bed* That is the other reason I dislike it. When it is tangible flesh, it is a major annoyance because of it’s sensitivity. It is also prone to being very itchy and irritated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Perhaps because Jenova doesn’t have a wing like that at all, hm? *she then reaches in to gently massage the base of his wing* I suppose saying that I love it won’t matter much to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hate it. It’s impractical. It serves no purpose. If I could get it amputated, I would. It’s not even vestigial, because it served no purpose at any point in the past. *snorts* Even your wings do more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at him. She then shakes her head* I do love it though. It is very handsome. *she then casts a spell to help relieve any discomfort that might be caused by the wing’s feathers, cleaning them and straightening them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to grump about the wing despite Jenna’s preening. When the spell is cast, several more pinions fall out of it, fluttering harmlessly onto the bed. The ones that were there before begin to disintergrate away, and the ones that had just fallen already show signs of being haggard and unstable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t pay much attention to the molting feathers at all. Instead, she uses her own knowledge of her own wings to try to make his wing feel as comfortable to him as she can think of. As she casts her spells, she moves in to kiss Sephiroth* Stop that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stop what? You like something I really don’t like. Can you imagine the ridicule and stares I would get if I walked around with this out all of the time? *snorts* It’s a stupid wing and I hate it. A lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What does the ridicule of a bunch of stupid humans matter? They already ridicule and stare at you. They’ve done such to both of us. *she continues to massage his wing with her left hand* I love every inch of you, including that wing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* I hate it. It’s stupid, pointless, and all it does is shed. *flicks the wing agressively to prove the point, the movement causing another handful of feathers to fly everywhere* If you love it so much, why don’t you marry it, then. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him, though a grin is plastered on her lips* Oh, but isn’t that what I’m going to be doing in a couple short weeks? I am more than certain that when I marry you, the wing will be part of the package. *she tilts her head as she watches the feather fly off then narrows her eyes in thought* Hmm… It might do that so much because it usually isn’t physical at all. *shrugs before she tries to push Seph down* Anyway, it could serve purposes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *struggles lightly as Jenna pushes him down. He shifts away from her, then moves to lie down on his back to give her complete access to the wing, and the area it surrounds coming out of his back* What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth, thinking him a bit dense to even ask that question. She then moves her hands down to remove his pants* Oh, I don’t know. What would a naked woman that loves a man be possibly doing on top of the man she loves, hm? *shakes her head at him as she removes to clothes from his lower half. She then slides down and begins to give Seph a rather thorough blow job*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *squirms lightly into position to give Jenna easier access, moaning loudly as Jenna goes down on him. He inadvertantly wiggles with pleasure, moving his hands aroudn the back of her head to massage her scalp, though he soon finds it difficult to concentrate on even that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues throughout the next few hours, pleasuring both herself and Seph with various sexual activities. At long last, she tires herself out and simply moves to lie on top of him, wanting to use her mate as a pillow. She also tries to convince him to just give her more warmth by draping his wing around her. However, since she’s tired out, she wouldn’t really fight Seph over that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ends up very tired by the end of it. He joins in with Jenna’s activities, trying to pleasure her as well as himself during them. After their acts are done with for the evening he lies underneath her, his wing partially crushed under him, not seeming to care. He pulls one of the lesser pinions from the inside of the wing and tickles her back with it before it disintergrates on him, fading into black energies which dissipate into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins to herself as Sephiroth tickles her. However, she doesn’t twitch or show any other indication of feeling the feather at all. After a bit, she nestles her nose against the side of his neck before whispering* You are so very lucky in ways that I don’t think you know…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t even know what you’re talking about… *grins at her, then moves his head to one side to kiss her, shifting back to de-materialize his wing. Then he lies back to sleep, purring as he scritches Jenna’s back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters as she drifts off to sleep as well* There are no questions left about your past… You know it all. There are no mysteries about who you area… *Yawns as she slips into the abyss of her dreams*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps through the night. In the morning however, he wakes with a large amount of discomfort and moves into the bathroom to warm his back up in the shower, leaving Jenna to continue sleeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had slept on top of Sephiroth for the majority of the night. However, by the time he wakes up, she had migrated back to her side of the bed and only has her head on his shoulder. Thus, she groans as his warmth leaves her side. Opening her eyes, she groans then stretches* Morning?

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.