Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I see. I sill admit that I’m surprised that you even let him know that your real hand was cut off… A pity that curse that keeps it from regenerating didn’t break with the death of the Snake. *stepping ahead of Sephiroth, she opens up the doors to the ShinRa complex for him* Lead the way. I only know how to get to your office from this point.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads into the building, walking to his desk. He crouches down near his drawers and opens them up, raising the fake bottom of the top drawer, taking out his key-card for the building* This is just a formality. *places the card into his pocket and heads through the building, stopping at the water cooler to pour himself a cup. He gulps it down in one go and crushes the paper cup, throwing it into the garbage* Come on, this way. *heads through the building, heading for the executive room. Once there, he swipes the card through the slot and waits for the authorization to go off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *follows after Sephiroth, not really speaking much at teh moment. As they head toward his office, she scans over the area, trying to figure out where the woman who wrote the one letter to him could have been in order to see that Sephiroth was pleasing himself under his desk. When Sephiroth stops to drink, she tilts her head, noting that he didn’t offer any to her. However, she isn’t overly bothered, so she doesn’t say a word at all. Once he swipes the card, she mutters* Interesting that a nearly completely ruined building could have rebuilt itself this much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands back from the door when it loudly beeps* It didn’t rebuild itself. The displaced persons of Midgar helped to build it. And then they lived here among other places. *gently opens the door and walks inside, flicking on the light* It’s through he– *stops and glares*

*Inside is a woman, sitting at the head of the table, grinning widely. She taps her fingers on the table, and seems to have known that Sephy was coming* Hello.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters under her breath* I actually didn’t honestly care that much… *she steps into the room then blinks as she notices that Seph has stopped. So, she steps around Sephiroth then tilts her head at the woman* Hrmm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Emilee: *scratches her side* I’ve been waiting for you, Sephiroth. *moves to her feet* I don’t know what you did to me, but… *shows her arms, which are covered in red blotches* Fix it! Now!

Sephiroth: *blinks* What…? I’ve never seen you before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she notices the scratching and the blots. She then gives the woman a feral grin before she begins to laugh in a nearly maniacal manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Emilee: *glares at Jenna and pulls a letter-opener knife out of her pocket* Shut up! Don’t laugh at me!! *growls, then glares at Sephiroth* I just know you’re responsible for this! I don’t know what I ever saw in you. You want your whore? Take her! I’m done with you!

Sephiroth: *raises his brows, then scowls* Let me go get Security. *steps out of the room, leaving the woman with Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to laugh at the woman. However, she pauses after a minute or so to look over the woman’s blotches once more before grinning even more* The gods don’t like vain idiots. *renews her laughter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Emilee: Oh shut up. You ruined my dreams! I had been following Sephiroth ever since I knew about him… and you’re going to take him away from me! *rushes at Jenna with the pitiful sized letter-opener knife*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses in her laughter just long enough to expertly step to the side as the woman rushes at her. She then grasps onto the letter opener with one hand before slamming the palm of her right hand into the base of the woman’s skull*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Emilee: *literally goes down like a cheap whore. When struck, her neck makes a sickening crunch sound and she bangs her head on the table as she collapses on the floor, mortally injured. She would be lying on the floor and in the process of passing away as the security comes into the room*

Sephiroth: *stands in the doorway, sidestepping when the woman is dragged out* Heh… I suppose there will be another job opening here now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly looks down at the woman as she falls to the ground. Once Sephiroth returns to the room, she nods then grins at him* It seems so. *smirks* ~I believe that one was the snoop that caught you pleasing yourself.~ *shakes her head* Shall we continue?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Thank you for not giving me a hard time about the fact that you know.”* *moves to the back of the executive office and opens the doors behind the room, revealing a large empty space. Around the edges are rows and rows of seats curved to make an arch. The middle of the floor is empty and slightly raised. At the back wall lies a huge white screen and an overhead movie projector. It is clear from the entire setup that this place is used to show off products and hold big lectures*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~I’ve known that you do that sort of stuff. I mean, the first time that we had sex was started by you pleasing yourself.~ *she glances around as she enters the next room. She then shrugs, for she isn’t quite certain what to make of the room* ~However, I can say that you could always just ask me to come over and pamper you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you did that… you would be reading about it in the paper the following morning. I don’t advise it… I’m sure anyone wants to get a story out of me right now. That woman just now… she probably would have tried to get close, and then sell her story to all the magazines.”* *sighs and moves to stand on the stage* Well, here we are. Nobody else, but silence, and us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly* That woman just now is dead. *shakes her head then nods as Seph tells her that this is the place. So, she moves up to him* Well, this will definitely work. *She then holds out her arms* Shall we begin? *Not quite as irritated as the day before, she guides Sephiroth through the steps with more patience than previously*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *steps slowly with the dance, but carefully and precise. Because the dance is not aggressive or fast-paced, he seems far more comfortable with it than on the previous day. With some of the closer moves he even brushes up against her, turning the dance into a partial attempt at sneaking in affection*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks, fully noticing each time that Seph adds in the unnecessary brushes. However, she doesn’t comment for she doesn’t want him to stop. As she feels that he is becoming more confident with his steps, she speeds up the pace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to struggle with the faster paced movements, but still persists, wanting to get the dance down, and so he wouldn’t have to do it any more. He fumbles in his footwork and makes the occaisonal aggitated sound, but otherwise seems calm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph as he growls. However, she puts up with his agitation and continues on throughout the next few hours. She’d slow down and speed up, based on how well Seph is dong. Given that Seph doesn’t just stop all together, she finally breaks off the session around one in the afternoon, somewhat because she thinks she hears the growl of a stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to dance with Jenna, his pace trying to keep with hers, grinning. When they finally stop, he steps away from her and sighs lightly, stretching momentarily before nodding towards the door* Did you want to come with me? Not that you eat my food, but…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins* Yes, Seph, I’ll accompany you. *she nods and moves to follow after him* And… I suppose I’ll try to eat something. I am pregnant after all. *shrugs to herself for the most part then looks up at him* By the way, you’re doing quite well. I think you have it down at long last.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have only been at it two days. *heads to exit out of the auditorium, shutting the doors behind them once Jenna is out also. He does the same with the executives office and glances down the hallway* How do you feel about cafeteria food?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We’re only doing a simple dance, not some scripted, choreographed performance, Seph. Haven’t you noticed that we’ve mostly done the same ten or so steps over and over again? *shakes her head at him before blinking. Clearly drawing a blank, she simply shrugs* I shall go to whatever food you chose.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.