Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as Seph pushes her away. Crossing her arms, she glares at him before snorting* Oh, you mean like you giving me a hard time at every turn earlier on? *loudly snorts at him* Yes, I decided to use the elf there to get make you jealous, but that was because you gave me a hard time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephieroth: I wasn’t giving you a hard time! Granted, I could have woken up earlier, and you could have woken me. *glares hard at her* But you had no reason to get me angry other than to get back at me because I took too long doing other things. *snarls* That’s really low of you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? Did you think I didn’t hear you call everything a “waste of time” earlier? *glares at him* And right afterward, you gave me about three different excuses as to why to not come back. You thought I didn’t notice those? *snorts and shakes her head* If you don’t want to learn this sort of stuff; how can you claim the right to get angry if I entertain myself elsewhere?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* You go ahead and do that. How would you rather I not react at all? *makes another loud angry snort and moves back towards the house* This was a ridiculous idea from it’s conception anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at him* To be honest, I’d rather you figure out that I would like to do such things with the man that I love. However, that’s not going to happen if you’re going to think only with your temper. *scowls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* We’ll deal with it later when the both of aren’t so pissed off about it. *moves into the house to go sort out the mail he got earlier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph’s retreating form* Somehow, I doubt that. *snorthing, she shakes her head. She then turns away from the house before moving into the forest that surrounds the village. She’d wander throughout the length of the island for several hours, well into nighttime*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains in the house, preparing dinner for the youngsters so they have something to eat. He steps back outside, scanning the area for Jenna, snorting when he discovers how faraway she is. After ordering Cancer to keep an eye on the house, he jumps off the ground, flying off into the distance, approaching Jenna overhead, heading for her location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently leaning against a rock to the Eastern end of the island. During her travels, a few of the resident monsters had attacked her. So, at the moment, she’s sporting a set of three scratches on the left side of her chest. while the scratch marks aren’t too deep, the creature had managed to break through her armor. However, Jenna is just ignoring the injury all together and hasn’t tended to it at all. As it is, she’s just watching the waves move in and out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sails overhead then descends, landing neatly on the ground below. He gives her a sideways glance, then moves to step beside her* What are you doing out here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, snapping out of her reverie as she hears Seph’s voice. She then tilts her head to look at him* Huh? *shakes her head* Nothing much. I’m just watching the scenery. *shrugs, though she disturbs her wounds as she does this. So, she very faintly cringes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts simply* Come back to the house. *lightly sniffs the air, curious as he detects blood* What happened to you? *moves in on her and grabs her arm, raising it up to inspect her over for injury*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in surprise as Sephiroth grabs her arm and pulls it away from her side. Sighing, she tilts her head to look at him* I’m fine. It’s just a scratch. *shakes her head* And it’s not too late.. There’s no reason for me to rush home. *shaking her head, she turns her head toward the waves again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Come back to the house anyway so I can patch that up for you. *grunts* Otherwise it will get infected and you will be less happy than you are now. *tries to pull on her arm. If she resists he would forcefully pick her up and fly off with her, heading back for the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as Seph pulls on her arm. She then looks up into his eyes before sighing and surrendering* I never said that I wasn’t happy. *shakes her head* I just like to watch the ocean. You should know that by now… *given that she doesn’t feel like fighting against him, she permits for him to pick her up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles at her* I don’t care what you like and what you don’t like when you’re bleeding and attracting predators to your area with your scent. *ascends higher, glaring at the cold air up here. He flies quickly towards the house, muttering* I hate this weather… it will get colder soon. You wouldn’t have wanted to stay out in it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth. However, despite her exasperation, she leans against Sephiroth before resting her head against his shoulder* I would have been fine, Seph. *shakes her head at him then grins* You worry too much about me at times.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I do not. *smirks anyway* You have to come back to the house anyway. *his expression stiffens* Now that you’re over your angriness about today, we need to continue practise. The wedding isn’t far off now. I need to remember the script as best as I can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* You were the one that let your temper get away from you. I wasn’t that angry at all. *reaches up to gently brush her fingers through his fringe. She then broadly smirks at him* You’re too damn sexy to get angry at.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Too… sexy… *grunts at that description and shakes his head* How amusing that you should think that. *sighs and sails over the house, landing down in the area of the front yard within the next few seconds* Follow me up to the bathroom and we will take a look at your injury. *pauses* Unless it’s deep enough for surturing. In which case, I will go and get Zach.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at his response and tilts her head* What is amusing about that? You know full well that you have more than just myself who consider you to be an extremely attractive male. *she then smirks once more* Some claim that Cloud had a thing for you too. *chuckles before frowning at his concern over her injuries* Seriously, it’s nothing major.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some claim that Cloud has a thing for me, but I claim he’s a damned idiot. *snorts and moves into the house, heading into the bathroom like he said he would. He stands inside and folds his arms, tapping a foot, waiting for her* *”Do I have to tell you to shut up?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh and shakes her head. She then moves into the house as Sephiroth asks. As soon as she enters the bathroom, she unhooks her cape. She then takes off her “jacket” before standing next to Sephiroth. Since she doesn’t even understand the word “bra”, there is nothing else left on her upper body at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in front of her. He raises her arms up to look at the scratches, poking at them lightly to determine the extent of the damage. When he discovers that the wounds are mostly superficial in nature, he takes some disinfectant out of the medicine cabinet to apply to them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just stands there and allows Sephiroth to poke her as he needs. While she keeps her eyes on him and watches him move about, she doesn’t say a word at all at the moment*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.