Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, I just… I’d prefer to know what the style is and pick it rather than be entered into something I’m not familiar with. If you want to enter to win, you gotta know your stuff before you even blink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then laughs at him* I wasn’t talking about entering in a contest. I just want to see what your skill level is. *shakes her head* I have no intentions of parading myself in front of a bunch of pathetic, lowly humans simply for their entertainment. However, I wouldn’t mind a challenge for the time being.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What, you mean like a dance off? *grins lightly* Are you serious? Why do you want to compete against me and be challenged in dancing? That seems a little… *pauses, trying to think of a proper word* Well, gay. Doesn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans then growls under her breath, getting frustrated* No, I’m not talking about a competition at all. How should I put this so that you’d understand… Hmm… *she points at him then at her* The two of us, at this point in time, here, just dance and see how much of a challenge your or my skills can provide the other. See if you can keep up with me, so to say. Understand now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, that’s exactly what I said just now. Dance, dance, learn new moves, be challenged, that sort of crap. *shakes his head* I’m good. I came because I was going to be helping you teach the grumpy guy. *glances at the house* Who seems to have skipped out on you again, by the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I noticed. I’m going to give him a few moments before I go after him again. However, I am willing to wager that he is watching us right now. He’s also a very possessive and prone to jealousy type of male. Follow my drift, as the humans say?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks, then smirks broadly* Oh, I see. It’s like THAT, is it. If my woman didn’t just pop a kid out, I’d be assisting you in pissing him off. Mind you… I’d probably get my ears pulled off again for that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Don’t worry about that. I’ll make certain that any of his anger is directed toward me. I can handle him. So, do you want to give him a hot and sexy show of a dance or not? *she tilts her head to the side, waiting for his response*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, OK. *begins to dance around her, humming music aloud to himself. During this dance he makes it look like he is brushing up against her suggestively every so often, but he keeps a short distance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Kalysto then growls in frustration as she watches him. Within a few passes, she suddenly grabs his shoulders then snarls at him* Are you an idiot or just a bad listener? I meant dance together. *narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh relax, this would work just as well. *stops, then raises a hand, moving the other around her waist* Any requests? I suggest slow ballroom dancing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I already gave you one suggestion that would most definitely get his attention. I know for a fact that the Samba includes a lot of hip, but, and chest movements from the female. I’ve heard many a man call the dance erotic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, OK. Teach me that one though, I don’t really know it. Go slower than normal and I’ll… um… pick it up as I go along? *pauses* Though I must say, I never thought I’d be spending my afternoon doing this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks then chuckles* Well, I didn’t really plan on dancing with you either. Hrmm… *she then telepathically sends to him the instructions on the movements that he needs to make. Soon after, she starts off the dance. As she dances with Kalysto, she makes a point of expertly wiggling her assets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises brows slightly when Jenna “wiggles it” literally during the dancing, but goes through the dance moves anyway. He slides in close to her during some of the steps, sensually dancing, trying to act up to her, so to speak*

*there is a soft growling somewhere behind them. If Jenna scans for Sephy’s life energy, it would feel very distant and supressed right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *contently smirks as she hears the growling. Soon after, she suddenly pushes Kalysto away* ~I think I have Seph sufficiently riled up. I would suggest running.~ *she then tilts her head to look back toward the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *slowly nods his head* I think so…. *begins to slowly and carefully wander away from Jenna, his ears high over his head, flicking them about in much the same manner as an anteloupe listening for predators*

Sephiroth: *takes note of Kalysto’s listening to his surroundings and levitates slightly off the ground so he wouldn’t have to step across the ground and make movement sounds. In a matter of seconds he flies at Kalysto, phasing out his invisibility spell, then tackles the younger male to the ground, wasting no time in pinning his arms behind his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is keeping close attention to Kalysto as he moves away, expecting Seph to show up at any moment. Once Kalsto goes down to the ground, she immediately moves forward toward him. She then reaches in to grab onto Seph’s arms so that she can try to pull him away from the elf*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately tenses when Jenna touches him, using his strength to stay down. In doing this he would be more aggressive on Kalysto, squeezing his arms in the effort to keep them pinned behind his back*

Kalysto: *yelps loudly and whines in torment* Oh come on, let go of me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, let go of the elf. It was all my idea. *she leans down and continues to try to pull Seph away from Kalysto* There’s nothing that you will get from harming him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud angry snarl at Jenna and moves off Kalysto, grunting in aggitation* Why the hell would you do that? Do you want me to learn something, or do you want to piss me off further? Because you are doing a very good job of the latter!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *removes her hands from Sephiroth as he gets up. She then glances over at Kalysto* ~You should be running. Now!~ *she then looks into Seph’s eyes* I do want you to learn, Seph. *she reaches out to rub the left side of his face* And yes, I know that you’re angry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *needs no encouragement to take off. He leaps over the gate-fence that divides the backyard and the front and runs for the house*

Sephiroth: *makes a loud angry feral growl at Jenna, narrowing his eyes, baring his teeth in the process. He grabs her hand and pushes it away from his face, turning around as he hears Kalysto running off* Fucking coward. Lecherous bastard. *yells out to him* Make up your mind who you want to fool around with!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as Sephiroth turns his attention away from her. So, she firmly plants her hands on his shoulders and tries to force him to face her again* Seph, settle down. He didn’t fool around with me at all. *shakes her head at him then tries to move in to kiss Seph, partially to distract the man from his anger*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pushes Jenna away again* Don’t try to abate me when I’m angry. *snarls and steps back from her* I don’t know why you would go to all this effort to piss me off. You KNEW what you were doing. If you were trying to teach me something, you have failed. All you were really trying to do was get me angry. *snarls louder* Well you have succeeded!

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.