Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *covers the wound with a gauze patch, then tapes it onto her, standing back to glance at his work, nodding* There you go. You’re done. *glances down at the clothes on the floor and begins to pick them up so he can stuff them in a basket for laundering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at her side then nods in approval* Thank you, Seph. *with that said, she turns away from him before walking over to the bed. Soon enough, she sits down and strips off her boots and pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are welcome. *moves away to pick up the laundry hamper, then walks out of the room with it. Jenna may find his mail on the bed, which involves several fan letters to him, and among them are some rather expensive utility bills. There is also a work-order for a house which does not exist yet *

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *since she is in the privacy of her own bedroom, she doesn’t bother to cover herself at all. So, she sits there nude as Seph takes care of the laundry. However, she soon glances back to look at the pile of mail. Tilting her head, she picks up one of the fan mails before opening it up to read it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The fan mail Jenna opens is bright pink with love heart stickers on it. It smells of cheap perfume and talc powder. Inside is the following:

Dear Sephiroth,

Hi!! My name is Mindy. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I walk by your house sometimes but you are never home. My dad says I shouldn’t bother you or your family anyway but I’d still love to meet you. Everyone thinks your mean but I know your not. I saw you on the TV last week when you did that public interview for Rufus of Shinra and I hope you have a good wedding. I am going to be taping it on my recorder so I can have it to remember and pretend that woman is me!

Every day I think about you. I wish you wouldn’t marry Jenna and I wish we could meet so you could go out with me instead! All my frends would be jealous. I made this card for you to remember me by and it also has my PHS in it if you want to call me!

Thank you for being special. I hope I can meet you one day so you can see how special I am too.

Love,
    Mindy T.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her right eyebrow as she reads over the letter. She then tilts her head to the side as she tries to figure out what to make out of it. Finally snorting, she decides that she’ll bother thinking over what to do about this “Mindy” person later. She then reaches back and takes another one of the letters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The second letter Jenna opens is much less childish, less colourful (in terms of the paper), but far more mature and suggestive in content:

Dear Sexyroth,

I’ve been admiring you from a distance for a few years now. You’re such a cold type that you never noticed me though. Well, I notice you. Every day. Sometimes I see you at your desk from my office, and I know underneath your tough exterior there is a wild sex-demon raging to get out. I’ve seen what your hand gets up to under that table when you think nobody is looking.

My name is Emilee, but you can call me your little sex kitten. Your perfectly carved features makes my motor run wild-hot. Just thinking about you makes me wet and wild. I want you so bad. And you don’t know it yet, but you’re going to want me too. Come by work tomorrow, just after the execs go out to lunch. I have everything we’ll ever need hiding in my desk so you need bring nothing but your delicious man-curvy behind. We can have some nice quiet time in my office, just you and me, if you know what I mean. I’ll give you everything you ever wanted. And I’ll do much more to you than help you play with yourself under the desk.

I’ll make you forget all about that silly public marriage commitment show they want you to put on.

Lustfully yours forever,
    -Emilee

Part of the letter has been kissed with a lipstick print. There is also an Extra Large sized condom in the folds of the letter paper. It is also handwritten in blue pen on the back of the woman’s official letterheaded paper.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at the second letter. She then frowns as the condom falls into her lap. Snorting, she gathers up both letters then moves over to Seph’s desk and quickly digs around them for two sheets of paper. She then grabs a pen. For several minutes, she seems to play around with the pen, although she’s trying to figure out how to hold it in her gloved hands. Once she feels like she has a good hold on the pen, she begins to write the same letter to both of the females that had written Sephiroth*

Dear whoever,

I see that you are very interested in me. Well, I shall give you the chance to have your dreams come true. Please, read these words out loud and you might find everything that you are looking for.

Oh filiolus , audite mihi iam. EGO sum tamen a humilis humus quod spurcamen insulto vos in meus universitas mores vestri magnus battuo mihi. Igneus in meus pectus pectoris exsisto testis per omnis. Mihi per vestri ira , pro EGO mereo mereor is.

Sephiroth

*ignoring the fact that her handwriting is terrible at best, she then smirks to herself as she seals up the letters and casts a spell to teleport them into the mailbox*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to casually move around the house as he gathers up laundry for the machine. Once the task is complete he walks back into the bedroom, sitting down on the bed* Ah. *glances at the mail* Where was I…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks to herself, more than happy that she had just condemned the two women who had written Sephiroth with very bad rashes at the best. She then moves away from Sephiroth’s desk as he comes back into the room before frowning at him* You’ve had this many hours and you’re still busy with the mail? I thought you said something about practice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s getting dark. I thought we were done for the day. I’ve already fed the offspring. This isn’t work related. *opens one of the letters to show her blueprints* We’re either moving house, or… *pauses* Actually, I haven’t decided yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion before tilting her head* Moving house? Well, I can’t say that I know what to make out of that. *shakes her head then sighs* It was you who told me while were flying here that you wanted to practice more. *shrugs and glances at his desk, hoping Seph doesn’t question why a pen and two of his letters are there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I see…. I didn’t mean right away when we got home. I meant another day. As in tomorrow morning. *yawns lightly and picks up the rest of his mail, not even noticing Jenna’s mail-tampering. He flicks two of the letters into the garbage without even reading them, rather quick to spot the hearts on them* Stupid girls.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* That is agreeable. *she then smirks at his comments on the letters* Indeed. Very stupid girls. *grinning to herself, she moves to slip under the covers. She then shifts about to make herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re not getting any better. The fact that I am getting married makes them write stupider letters… *yawns* Such stupidity. *props himself back to read the blueprints for the new house* So do you want to move? Or do you want to make an extension?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Considering that I have spent most of my life without a home for the most part… *shrugs* I am fine with whatever you choose. I trust you, Seph. *yawns then smirks as she nestles her head next to Sephiroth’s pillow, taking in the lingering scent from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes note of Jenna’s behaviour and unbuttons his shirt, sliding it off, before attempting to hand it to her* Take this instead. *grins at her, then goes back to the blueprints to read*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles as Seph gives her his shirt. She then smirks before eying him off* Hmm.. Well, in that case, I’d rather go after much larger game than just this. *gives Seph a rather large, predatory grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up and straightens his back to giver her a much better view of his “delicious perfect man shape”. He keeps his expression flat though as he holds the papers in front of him and keeps reading as if nothing happened at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at his actions. She then sides back out of the bed before sliding up behind him. Soon enough, she pushes his hair away from the left side of his neck before she leans in to lick his skin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins* What are you doing? Do I taste good? *turns his attention down to her, then shuffles down to give her better access* Or do you see something you like? Either way… *sets the paper down, then lightly pats his sternum as if inviting her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks then whispers into his ear* Hmm… maybe I just see a god that deserves to be worshipped. *grins before acting as if she’s pondering over his proposal. However, she doesn’t waste too much time before she slides up on top of him. Once in position, she leans down to kiss and nibble on his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays rather still for her, though his hands roam her back, caressing the area with his fingers, tracing the lower areas of her shoulder blades, grinning in amusement at her current behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins as Seph caresses her. Breaking off the kiss, she moves her own hand to caresses his right shoulder blade* You know, there is one part of you that I barely get to see. Quite a shame.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises a brow at her* What in the world are you talking about, Jenna? You have access to everything. About the only thing you do not see much of is the undersides of my feet – because I stand on them most of the time. *smirks* What were you referring to?

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.