Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* I remember your negotiations with ShinRa. They paid in full for the house. *shakes her head* You need to try harder than that. *once she gets to the backyard, she lets go of Sephiroth before nodding toward Kalysto* He is going to help me show you what the fuck to do, since you clearly had no idea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re going to talk to me like that, you can go to hell! *growls angrily at her* Couldn’t you wait? Obviously not. *glares and folds his arms* Go on then. Let’s see this stupid pointless dancing you want me to do.

Kalysto: *frowns and silently steps in front of Jenna, grasping her hands lightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I waited for you. I tried to do this stuff last night, and you weren’t interested. I waited for you to wake up. Then I waited just now! *snarls at Sephiroth’s attitude* If you didn’t fuck with me like that, I wouldn’t have talked to you like that. *snorting, she takes Kalysto’s hands then snorts* Yes, let’s show him how it’s done. *given that Kalysto knows how to tango, Jenna would be more than sensual as she dances with the elf, mostly to get back at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is fully up to the task of dancing with Jenna in the backyard, and even begins to hum one of the sin’dorei’an tunes he knows that goes along with this kind of dance. He struts along with Jenna and tries to put as much effort into it as she, smirking most of the way through it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t pay much attention to the expression on Kalysto’s face. She also doesn’t pay attention to his humming either. Instead, she keeps her eyes locked on Sephiroth as she continues the demonstration*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares heavily at Jenna in return and backs up towards the house, half debating whether or not to leave*

Kalysto: *just continues to dance with Jenna, panting slightly when they finish it up* If there’s a dancing league here… we should definitely enter. Whew. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Kalysto as they finish. She is not winded at all; however, she lightly pushes him away then moves over to Sephiroth before reaching out to grab onto his left hand* Your turn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls lightly as he takes her hand, stepping back towards her* Don’t go too fast. That is, if you want me to learn how to do this.

Kalysto: *steps away as Jenna lightly pushes him, nodding* Go for it. Do you want me to adjust poses and offer critique as I see necessary?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not going to go at full speed with you, Seph. *shakes her head at him* So yes, I won’t go too fast. *she then tilts her head at Kalysto’s suggestion* I suppose if you want to help, you can. Though I know Seph, he’s a quick learner. *glances up at her mate and smirks before she nudges him in order to start*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls lightly* *”Don’t try to humor me after what you just said.”* *grunts and begins leading on the dance, copying what dance moves he can remember, allowing Jenna to guide him through the rest of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I wouldnt’ have said those things if you weren’t purposely trying to tick me off with your antics back there.~ *is going much easier on Seph this time around. She also keeps her eyes locked on Seph’s as she goes through the motion of the dance. If she feels any sense of confidence in Seph’s steps, she would start to speed it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *despite Jenna’s slowness and patience, he is still rather clumsy in his movements. In a few steps, he manages to kick his own shins with his toes as he pulls the feet through, failing miserably in some of the aggressive footwork*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slows down even more when she watches Seph trip over himself. She then shakes her head at him* Careful, Seph. Try to put yourself in the mindset of learning a new kata if that will help. *glancing over at Kalysto, seeing if the elf is going to help, she continues on with the practice dance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles as he continues to dance with her, slowly moving with the steps even though it is clear he is not enjoying it very much. Still, he tolerates it, wanting to make Jenna happy*

Kalysto: *remains on the sidelines, assisting where necesary, repositioning Sephiroth’s hands, also twisting with a pretend partner made out of air as he explains some of the moves* Like this. Be aggressive, because you’re the macho partner in the dance. Treat it like aggressive lovemaking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *purses her lips as she catches onto Seph’s grumbles. Even though she doesn’t stop the lesson, she does move her head to look into Sephiroth’s eyes* ~Hmm… Perhaps consider it this way. If you master this, I’ll have no excuse to dance with any other males. Now, would I?~ *she then tilts her head toward Kalysto* Heh, that’s one way to put it. At least he’s not trying to learn the Paso Doble.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: He could do a lot worse. *shakes his head* Be more sharp and forceful in your movements. Pretend that you are angry with this lady, or at least so fired up that you are going to dance in an aggressive hot manner. Like… *motions a few moves, being particularly aggressive and sharp in his twisting, smirking*

Sephiroth: *”When can we take a break….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s question. after finishing a few more steps, she simply stops and nods* Go ahead and take your break now, Seph. *frowns at him* Though please don’t try to weasel out of any additional practice. *she then glances at Kalysto* I’m more than certain that Seph knows how to be aggressive. He did burn down an entire village in the past.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Scary. *frowns, but nods his head at her comment* I hope so. But he seems so hard up I don’t know if he’s going to be able to do it. *folds his arms* I wonder if he could do it with a rose clenched in his teeth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You mean that thing you see on television and movies? *Snorts* If anyone does that on your planet, they deserve to be shot. *crosses her arms then tilts her head as she examines the elf. For the time being, she is silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well… *shrugs and watches Sephiroth walk into the house. He looks back at Jenna* What? What did I do now? *frowns at her, then moves off to one side* What are you staring at me for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t state that you did anything wrong. *shakes her head then moves closer to him. Tilting her head, she continues to examine him* So, you think you are good enough for the silly competitions that humans put on when it comes to dancing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks, looking at Jenna again, wondering if she is being serious. He nonchalantly shrugs, then nods his head* Yeah. I could rape the competition if asked to. Not literally, but you get the idea. I don’t mean to brag, but I can dance like a pro.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… I’d dare say that you would lack in the lifting department. *looks over him once more then smirks* Well, if you want to impress me, you could always attempt again with a more difficult dance. Hmm… *smirks as she tries to think of a style that would make Sephiroth jealous if he is watching her* Does the word Samba mean anything to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Vaguely… why do you ask? *shakes his head* Don’t your humans do… ball room dancing, that sorta shit? I don’t know what you do. I’m just guessing here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, yes, there is ballroom dancing as well. However, most of those steps are quite boring. *smirks* What’s wrong, don’t want to take up the challenge?

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.