Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves with Jenna as best as he can manage, his foot positioning somewhat clumsy because he is unfamiliar with the placement of his feet during this dance. When Jenna steps into him, he steps back, ruining a lot of the closer twisting moves, frowning* Don’t tread on my feet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* Well, at least you didn’t trip. *deeply frowns then narrows her eyes in thought. She steps away from Seph as she thinks, giving him a small break* ~Elf… Kalysto. Do you know how to dance?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Do I know how to what?”* *laughs for a moment* *”You want solo, or group, or couple, or line-dancing? Or tribal fire voodoo shuffle dancing? That’s not really dancing though… that’s actually a fighting technique disguised as a dance…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head while she softly speaks to Sephiroth* If you want, go get a drink or something… *she then turns her back on her mate* ~That’s quite… informative. However, I just need someone to help me with an example.~ *ties in mental imagery of a tango dance* ~Do you know how to do this?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I know that, and a variation of it where you clack castinets.”* *seems curious as he sends the next telepathic signal* *”Why do you want to know that?”* *smirks* *”Do you want to dance with me or something? Or accompany a group somewhere?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *silently scowls, getting a bit irritated* ~Just get your butt over here if you know how to do that dance. I want to show Seph how it’s done, and it’s slightly hard to do it on my own.~ *she glances over her shoulder toward Seph for just a moment, however, she keeps her face covered by her hair for the time being*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Hey, don’t talk to me like that.”* *frowns* *”If you want my help, be a little more polite. You don’t even know what I’m in the middle of right now, do you?”*

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna with raised eyebrows, silent as he tries to observe her body language, wondering why she is getting angrier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, for god’s sake. I wasn’t being that rash.~ *turns her head away from Seph once more, for she’s trying to hide her expressions from him, and narrows her eyes* ~I’ll pay you. Just get your butt over here. I don’t want to waste more time than needed. Anyway, this will take only a few moments.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, yeah… my customers are going to brand me as unreliable for closing at such random times frequently though. You’re gonna kill my business.”* *begins going about closing down the shop*

Sephiroth: *snorts* What the hell is wrong with you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes momentarily widen as Sephiroth speaks out to her. She then quickly shakes her head and tries to hide all agitation from her voice* It’s alright, Seph. *Drawing on the small amount of acting skills that she possesses, she glances back at him, though she keeps her eyes covered with her hair, she gives him a small smile* I told you, go ahead and get a drink or something. Just taking a… small break. *shrugs then turns her head away from him again. She then scowls* ~If that is a concern, contact my “daughter”, Cancer. She begs for stuff all the time and hates her current job. Just get her to watch your store.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”That weird kid that works at the Grocery Store? No way, lady. I’ve talked with the couple that run that thing. They only employ her because they feel sorry for her. She’s rude to customers and short tempered. She would be even worse for my business than locking it up for the evening.”*

Sephiroth: *grunts* Well, inform me when you are ready. *moves back into the house, lightly muttering about things being ‘a waste of time’*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It is still a valid option.~ *shakes her head then deeply frowns at Sephiroth as she catches onto his mutters. Snorting, she shakes her head then contacts Cancer* ~Cancer, get over to the store that is owned by your sister’s mate!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”It’s not a valid option because I’m saying no, I won’t employ her. And I told you why.”*

Cancer: *”Why do I have to go there? I’m working here, mother, and they’ll be pissed if I walk off the job. Besides, that place stinks. Well, it stinks less than this one anyway.”*

Sephiroth: *walks into the house and heads for the kitchen, taking out a pitcher of water out of the refridgerator so he can pour himself a glass*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts, not happy that nothing is going her way at all. So, she just furiously shakes her head* ~Fine. Continue working, Cancer…~ *taking a deep breath, she just clicks the claws of her right claw against each other while she waits for Kalysto to arrive* If I have to drag Seph back out here once this is all over…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wanders into the yard not too much longer after he shuts the shop up. He moves down the side of the house and walks out to where Jenna is, grinning* Well, you called me. Here I am. Lets get started huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes as she hears Kalysto’s voice. She then nods at him* Just one more moment. *she looks back toward the house* ~Seph, I’m ready to try this again. If you don’t mind coming back out, we can continue.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m in the kitchen right now.”* *hangs out near the refridgerator, stalling for time as he arranges the food inside*

Kalysto: OK. *glances off to one side, looking bored almost straight away. He lightly yawns, then begins to tap his foot, looking at an imaginary watch on his wrist*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at both men. She then quickly casts a spell to drop an enchanted cloak, that she had stolen once upon a time, over Kalysto’s head* That will be your payment. *She then scowls* ~Seph, I am ready for you. You told me to tell you when I was ready again, so please get out here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will.”* *glances subtly out the window, then quickly closes the refridgerator door and casually strides out of the kitchen, walking out the front door. He stops at the end of the property to open the mail box, then begins to open his mail to read*

Kalysto: *ducks lightly, but grins at the weight of the enchanted cloak* Thanks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth as she continues to wait for Sephiroth. She then bristles in annoyance* ~Sephiroth!~ *snorts in aggitation then glances back at Kalysto* You had better know how to do this dance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rather calm and casually* *”What is it?”*

Kalysto: *blinks at Jenna and steps back from her, wondering what he did wrong* If you don’t want to give me the cloak you don’t have to… it’s OK, really. *sighs* Do you want it back? You can have it if you feel that strongly. Really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Kalysto* No, it’s not you or the cloak. My mate is being a stubborn ass. *snorts* ~You know what it is. Get back here now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll be there shortly. I’m just inspecting our mail. There are some rather urgent matters to attend to… and for some reason they came now in the mail, rather than somebody leaving a message on my desk.”* *snorts*

Kalysto: Oh, right… um. Threaten to kick his ass? Or barr him from having sex for like, a week? That would do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls in frustration* Wait here, Kalysto.. *she then storms over to where Sephiroth is. Angrily glaring at him, she suddenly reaches out to grip onto his left arm and tries to drag him to the back yard* You took the week off, Seph. That means no work. Do you not comprehend that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* This is about the house, Jenna! *tries to shove the piece of paper in her face as she drags him back to the backyard* Fine…

Kalysto: *just watches silently, not quite sure what to do*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.