Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,221 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s wrong with you? *snorts* You were fine before. Now you’re out here and… *grunts sharply at her* Shake it off. I don’t know what’s wrong with you. But everything was fine not long ago and now it’s not. Explain.

Kalysto: What’s wrong with Orpheus? *wiggles his ears at her, then lightly grins*

Milena: *begins to squeak pitifully, then sets her butt on the ground and begins to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I’m fine, Seph. I just felt like being out here for the time being. Anyway, the rain feels rather nice. *she tilts her head as she continues to look up at Sephiroth* Is there something wrong with that? *shrugs and turns her attention back down to the lifestream below*

Desiree: Well… I like Zephyros. It sounds like a more majestic and stronger name than Orpheus. What sort of name is Orpheus?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls lightly* You’re doing a very good job of evading my question. I’m asking what is wrong with you. And instead of explaining, you’re trying to cover it up. I am unconvinced and demand a better more realistic honest explanation. What’s really going on here?

Kalysto: *sighs and crouches down to pick up Milena, setting her in his lap* Why not both?

Milena: *immediately moves out of Kalysto’s lap and tries to climb over Desiree to get a better look at the infant, chirping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Releases a very faint half-laugh before a grin forms on her lips. She then shakes her head before looking up at Sephiroth once more* You demand, huh? *chuckles more earnestly now then pats the ground next to her* Nothing, honestly. I’m just thinking.

Desiree: *blinks, completely taken aback. She then hesitatingly responds* Both…? Those names don’t exactly combine in any way… *shakes her head, completely confused* How can we name him both names?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I carried on like that, withdrew myself, began causing energy-based problems and said nothing was wrong, and that I was thinking, you wouldn’t let up on me. Not even for a second. So I am pretty damn unconvinced right now. And I think you need to explain yourself. *folds his arms*

Kalysto: First name, middle name, last name. Average and standard naming proceedure. *shrugs* The humans do it. So do the Sin’dorei. Don’t even ask me what my middle name is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm..? *blinks at him* “Energy based problems”? *she points up* You’re talking about the rain? *shakes her head* We needed rain anyway, and I’d hardly call it a problem. *shrugs* I like rain at times and felt like having some. *she glances back at the lifestream* If you want to talk, we can talk. *she then pats the ground again* You can also sit. Not like I’m about to bite.

Desiree: Middle… name? What’s a middle name? *stares at him* And you have one of these things?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters to himself intelligably as he sits down beside her, sighing* Nothing to talk about, but I will sit with you. *nods and sits down* I am surprised nobody is exploiting an open Lifestream crack in the ground. I suppose ShinRa learned their lesson.

Kalysto: I don’t want to talk about it. *claps his hands together* What are we naming the kid?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *nods her head as she glances down at the lifestream. She then purses her lips together* I am so very far from where I thought I’d be when I was younger. *shakes her head before she moves to lean against his side* When I was growing up, I wanted nothing more than to help protect Halcyon at Kerash’s side.. Now… *closes her eyes* To be honest, if you were to just ask, I’d help you cut down every human on this planet and help you become a god, if I knew that you could survive. As long as I’d be by your side…

Desiree: *frowns at him then looks up at Arte* What’s his middle name? You know it, right? *sighs* And… I guess we could use that thing.. If you but told me how to use both names.. I still don’t get it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Aren’t you, already? *leans against her, sighing as he glances up at the sky, deciding to try and focus on the individual rain drops falling from the sky* What I want to know is… how did we end up in the suburban situation? I never pictured myself in a quiet suburban neighbourhood with a standard human house. The only thing that’s missing is the two dogs, and the white picket fence. I’m sure this is somebody else’s dream. But it wasn’t mine.

Arte: *points at Kalysto and raises her eyebrows* Kalysto Ignatius Sol’thenan. *chuckles loudly*

Kalysto: *promptly grabs onto his ear tips and pulls them down, growling in frustration*

Milena: *loudly chirps at the infant, clawing Desiree slightly as she climbs over to get a better look at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That isn’t quite what I meant… *shakes her head, sighing. She then pats his thigh* I believe having Halcyon implode on itself had a large part in that. If not for that, we probably would have still been there… *reaches up to grasp onto the ring that Sephiroth had given her* Is it right for me to marry you…?

Desiree: *giggles as Arte tells her Kalysto’s full name. She then looks at Kalysto* Well, it suits you. *grins at him* So, a middle name works like this: Orpheus Zephyros Sol’thenan? If so, I have no problems with nameing him th- *she then yelps and shakes her head at Milena* Careful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *squeaks up at Desiree, then chirps at the infant again, trying to get a response. When she doesn’t get a return chirp, she begins to get angry and chirps louder, the noise progressing to a half-way demanding screech*

Sephiroth: Is it? It’s proper in terms of what society wants. Do you want to do it for yourself? That is the real question you should be asking.

Kalysto: *frowns and quickly grabs Milena up, loudly tch’ing at her in an attempt to lightly scold her* Sheesh.. what’s that about? It’s just a baby. Your territory or whatever isn’t being threatened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* I don’t think I’m explaining myself right… *she shifts about some then cuddles up next to him* Is it right for me to be the one for you when I would never try to steer you on a real “straight and narrow path”? *frowns* Just not long ago, I zoned out and I think Kalysto indicated that… *shakes her head* Part of me hates you. We both know that. Is it really a good idea for us to be together?

Desiree: *frowns at the noise from Milena. She then shakes her head* Don’t do that, girl. He’s sleeping. Just let him rest. *she then grins down at her son* I think Orpheus Zephyros Sol’thenan would be a good name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s embarrassing enough to work.. and pompous enough to carry the Sol’thenan household name. *nods his head* I like it. *holds onto Milena, whom is struggling, getting frustrated with her* What’s wrong with you?

Milena: *makes aggressive dominant chirps at the younger male and puffs out her chest, trying to assert herself, and declare herself to the newcomer as #1*

Sephiroth: I really don’t know… Doesn’t part of you hate everything though? Just a thought.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head, though a grin remains firmly planted on her lips* Well then, perhaps we should tell the nurses to put it on the paperwork. Orpheus… Not a bad name at all. *nods then blinks as the infant stirs and begins to squirm about* Umm… *frowning in confusion, she decides to try breast feeding. So, after lifting up her shirt, she guides Orpheus to her right tit. As the infant begins to suckle, she blinks at the sensation* This is so strange…

Jenna: I suppose. *grins at him* Of course, you’re supposed to hate everything as well. *she then elbows his gut* You’re also supposed to exercise more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah I’ll get the paperwork for the kid done soon. *sets Milena on the floor* Bah, go play with Zulmire or something… *sighs* So the breastfeeding thing feels weird, huh? It looks weird…. *glances off to the side* I think I’ll have Rhyderi explain the brand thing. Up to you if you want to get it done on this kid.

Sephiroth: *sighs in annoyance* I do hate everything. To varying degrees. *smirks suddenly, then glares as she elbows him, stiffening his stomach muscles before her elbow makes contact with his flesh* At least I’m not fat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Brand… thing..? *stares at Kalysto then glances down at her newborn* You’re planning on hurting our child? He’s just been born! *purses her lips together, not at all happy about the thought of a brand. She then sighs and tries to relax as the infant continues to feed* ~Father, I think you should know this. I picked a name for our son. We’re going to name it Orpheus Zephyros Sol’thenan.~

Jenna: *grins up at Seph* No, you’re not fat at all. Hmm… I suppose I can cheat again. But only because I really like it. *her grin widens as she uses her magic to cast a de-aging and restorative spell to help Seph regain the full physique he had in his early twenties without doing any work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Cheat? Wha…. *blinks as his physique suddenly morphs and changes, causing him to glance down at himself, curious* Well that’s certainly interesting…. *frowns* *”Why such a long name?”* Desiree gave her offspring a rather strange long name.

Kalysto: Relax, it’s just a tattoo of the family crest. I don’t have one because I am not the firstborn male of my family. Otherwise you would have found it, poked at it, and asked about it already. Ask Rhy-bread to show you his.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: A tattoo.. *lowers her head* I don’t like tattoos.. *closes her eyes and telepathicly sends Kalysto impressions of what her father explained to her about Hojo and his tendency to tattoo numbers on his experiments* Brands are horrible. *she then chuckles at Sephiroth’s response* ~We couldn’t agree on a single name. So, Kalysto said we should use this thing called a “middle name”.~

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s reaction* Oh, you’ve known that I could do that. This isn’t the first time I’ve used that spell on you either. *smirks at him* Guess you’re getting senile in your old age. *she then tilts her head* Strange, long name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I know you have used it before! However, you said ‘cheat’, which caught me off guard and I didn’t understand. Now I do. *grunts* The infant, they called it.. Sephyr… something…. *thinks* *”What’s it’s name again?”*

Kalysto: Are you nuts? The family crest is like a brand of honor. It’s like saying “I am the first of my batch, and I carry the glory and honor of my family name.” It’s a good thing. It’s a mark of good breeding. A seal of quality. It also makes you more desirable to the opposite sex.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters* If Hojo had his way, all of my family would be categorized, numbered, and tattooed. *shakes her head* I don’t approve of this idea at all. I really don’t. ~It’s Orpheus Zephyros Sol’thenan, Father.~

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth’s indignation. She then leans forward to kiss him* Mmm… Soaking wet, handsome, and angry. *she then licks his cheek in a playful manner before tilting her head* Sephyr? *narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly repeats Desiree’s telepathic signal aloud* Orpheus Zephyros Sol-thenan. It has two names, and then she gave it the same surname as the sire. Which is fairly typical. *snorts* Wet, handsome and angry? Those are things you desire in a male? How strange…

Kalysto: Yeah, well I’m not him. And it’s important to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers and shakes her head* I’ll…. consider it. But as of right now, I really don’t want you to mark our child with anything. I really don’t. *sighs as the infant finishes eating. She then blinks and stares* Am I supposed to do something now?

Jenna: Zephyros…? *narrows her eyes* Seriously, she named him Zephyros? *groans and shakes her head* I think she still has a crush on you, Seph. *she then grins at Seph before she suddenly moves to push him back into the muddy ground* And yes, those make you very attractive. *she then climbs up on top of his abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *quietly moves over to Desiree, then moves her hands out towards the infant, though doesn’t take it* You… over shoulder. Pat. He burp. Then sleep.

Sephiroth: *makes a loud angry hiss as his back thumps against the soggy ground, feeling groundwater seeping into his back, the action also getting mud in his hair* Are you kidding me? *growls angrily, not liking being dirty*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Arte’s arms. Nodding with understanding, she holds out Orpheus to her* You can have him for a while. *grins at her before lying back down on the bed* I’m still quite tired..

Jenna: *gives Sephiroth a feral grin as she remains on top of him. She then leans down toward him and licks his nose* Mmmm… Do I kid around? *she then plants both her hands on either side of his head before she leans down to kiss him once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Eat food. Fix. *picks up the infant gently, then the blanket from the wheeled-crib. She places it over her shoulder, then begins to rub the infant’s back, setting him over her shoulder*

Kalysto: *glances at Arte, then grins at Desiree* At least you got help until you learn the ropes of being a mother. *nods* Want us to take off? You should sleep for a while anyway.

Sephiroth: *growls* This is not enjoyable! I am covered in mud now, and visible for all the world to see…

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,221 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna/Sephy: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue.’ is closed to new replies.